Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

hey cool mod here thanks for working on it....

spawned in snow biome and i noticed invisible zombie ( i have seen this same zombie twice now ) maybe an issue with the textures as they look very strange sometimes flashing from visible to invisible not sure if this is intended ( only just started so will report any other strange things i find )

seems like there is a lot more zombies spawning around i am enjoying the challenge ( couple zombies spawning right on top of me but think this happen in vanilla version also )

Edited by MasterChorx (see edit history)

hey cool mod here thanks for working on it....

spawned in snow biome and i noticed invisible zombie ( i have seen this same zombie twice now ) maybe an issue with the textures as they look very strange sometimes flashing from visible to invisible not sure if this is intended ( only just started so will report any other strange things i find )

seems like there is a lot more zombies spawning around i am enjoying the challenge ( couple zombies spawning right on top of me but think this happen in vanilla version also )

that sounds like the UMA problem with texture settings too high. Try lowering the texture setting for UMA to half at least in video settings.

I have 16gb ram and run at half textures for blocks and uma

I need Help for install on mac

Hello,

I'm french and i don't speak verry well english and i can't read all the posts of this forum for my problem, but can you help me?

I try to install your mod "version 2.09" with 7D2D 16.4 on my mac osx (Hight sierra). I have an error with block.xml and or prefab i don't find block or object or item with id:1989 and id:311.

I give you my outputlog.

i try to install "Valmod" it work very well.

i don't anderstand because your mod don't work.

For info. I try to install your mod on the vanilla version game.

Can you help me please?

Edited by Toblu972 (see edit history)

No STICK in game (can't build)

Hello, thank you for your work, I love your mod, very interresting but i've a problem.

During the starter quest, we have to craft STICK for make arrow.

But it's impossible to craft, only loot.

Craft no existing in inventory....

I've delete and install 3 times the mod with 7dTD launcher and I've the same problem.

I look in files SDX and stix.unity3d does not exist.

Have you any solution?

Thanks

Hi, I want to install the mod manually to have more control about my mods. Is there a way to directly download the mod without using 7DTDLauncher? Also 7DTDLauncher seems to make mistakes in the simple mode ... parts of the mod aren't shown correctly.

Also I don't find the recipe for sticks ...

But I want to use steam overlay, but can't, because the 7DTDLauncher doesn't provide the steam overlay in advanced mode ...

Hi, I want to install the mod manually to have more control about my mods. Is there a way to directly download the mod without using 7DTDLauncher? Also 7DTDLauncher seems to make mistakes in the simple mode ... parts of the mod aren't shown correctly.

Also I don't find the recipe for sticks ...

But I want to use steam overlay, but can't, because the 7DTDLauncher doesn't provide the steam overlay in advanced mode ...

Sorry for the trouble.

Direct links are available in the first post.

It's recommended to only use SImple Mode if you are low on Disk Space. Advanced mode is the way to go.

You should be able to scrap wood now for sticks.

You can add the 7d2dmodlauncher.exe to Steam as a non-Steam game to get your overlay.

Sorry for the trouble.

Direct links are available in the first post.

It's recommended to only use SImple Mode if you are low on Disk Space. Advanced mode is the way to go.

You should be able to scrap wood now for sticks.

You can add the 7d2dmodlauncher.exe to Steam as a non-Steam game to get your overlay.

thx :)

JaxTeller, there's a problem with your mod ... sticks are still not craftable ... something seems to got messed up since the last update?

Is it right, that only 2 pages of ressources are visible in the crafting menu?

For sticks look at 2 posts above yours...:)

Changed Snake Bite Buff and added Anti Venom you craft out of Venom Glands you get from harvesting Snakes. does this mean you make anti venom instead of building up immunities now?

Hey i thought something was interesting in another you could harvest the flowers that grow every where that are normally only good for fiber and it gave you herbs that you could use in cooking and antibiotics etc. it also allowed you to use fruit and honey to glaze meat when you cook to be slightly better just an idea keep up the awesome work

Ive never seen that before, I love this idea. Give me some time and I will cook something up ;)

JaxTeller, there's a problem with your mod ... sticks are still not craftable ... something seems to got messed up since the last update?

Update 2.09 .. Scrap wood for stick now ... same count 1 log = 3 sticks

Some people should read patch notes then stop posting stupid things like this lol :p

Hey quick question, does anyone know what skill iron sledge hammer is locked behind. I'm trying to get one for my blunt quest line but don't know what skill need points to unlock it. Thanks in advance.

Have Fun and Keep ON Surviving :peace:

It unlocks at 50 blunt skill. I'm just 2 points away. :)

Is there still a problem in 2.10 with Drinks, Food and First Aid stuff (Bandages and Pills) not always working? Just updated and this affected me, restarted game and it still happened.

Just playing again and found the following:

When drinking from glass jar in a menu nd it doesn't show an increase in hydration, empty glass jar vanishes. Had same issue in 2.06-2.09 but wasn't able to post comment.

Edited by iz2tricky
Missed something and was stupid. (see edit history)

Is there still a problem in 2.10 with Drinks, Food and First Aid stuff (Bandages and Pills) not always working? Just updated and this affected me, restarted game and it still happened.

Use any consumables from the tool belt, not from inventory or containers. Especially valuable consumables, like books.

In fairness to people asking questions that are Covered in the patch notes it would be great to have the patch notes in post 1 page 1 as a txt link at the very minimum.

I don't want to offend the great modders who make stuff for 7 days but nearly every modder makes the actual change notes and doco extremely difficult to find and I'm some other mods cases non existent.

Myself I thought I was experiencing bugs bugs bugs got my frustrated and wanted to delete the mod, the same with the poeple I play with but once I read through 60 forum pages I found it was a feature or something easily avoided.

Patch notes and bug list easily accessible would give no one reason. For some of the snarling posts I always see directed towards the moddera