Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Would be amazing if there was a "Scrap" code that allows modders to choose Scrap as an option so actually scrapping would complete a quest. But scrapping is considered crafting by quests. Maybe we can nudge at Pimps to add a Scrap tag to quests?

Look forward to any opinions you may have. Did you get Dads UI to work with it? If you like I can make that happen for you, if you prefer to play it that way.

I’ll mention it. Since they’re working on quests it would be a good time to add a tag so that scrapping could be an objective.

My opinion is that you could change the opening quest to “gather sticks” since the gather tag exists and then make it so that you harvest sticks from bushes and wood from trees. Probably have to change the stone axe recipe to sticks as well then. Or if you can swing it, make it so bushes give one wood and one stick. Then you don’t have to change the recipe for stone axes. But also keep it so you can scrap wood for sticks.

As for the UI that would be amazing but it is Sphereii’s mod and not Dad’s I’m using now. I wouldn’t want you to put yourself out though as invisible hud doesn’t really have widespread appeal. Plus there is a bug with it so that the opening quests don’t work.

I can live with being a cyborg when playing your mod ;)

what´s wrong with this mod? everytime when i go on my server i get the massage IndexOutOfRangeException: Arry index is out of range

what is this i can´t play while this message come every second

I'm sorry you are having trouble. Do you have a log file that you can upload, so we can see what the issue is?

I'm sorry you are having trouble. Do you have a log file that you can upload, so we can see what the issue is?

that is the failer from the log but what is it

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/ambient

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/moon

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/pine_forest/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/pine_forest/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/radiated/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/radiated/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/radiated/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/sky

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/sun

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/fog

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/wasteland/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/wasteland/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/sky

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/sun

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/fog

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/sky

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/sun

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/fog

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/fogfade

that is the failer from the log but what is it

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/desert/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/radiated/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/radiated/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/radiated/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/sky

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/sun

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/fog

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/city/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/sky

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/sun

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/fog

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveFloor/fogfade

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/sky

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/ambient

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/sun

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/moon

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/fog

SDX: ResourceWrapper - Failed to load asset: Textures/Environment/Spectrums/caveCeiling/fogfade

Thanks for clip. They are normal and expected, and aren't cause your issue. Do you have access to the full log file?

All the hard work

@JaxTeller718 and everyone involved,

I really must say thanks for all the hard work. I have set up a server with a few friends and we are really enjoying this mod. I was pretty much burned out on 7d until giving Ravenhearst a go. Keep up the good work! I look forward to following the mod's evolution.

I am having a bit of trouble getting this mod to load from the mod launcher, I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have re installed both the game and mod launcher and still no luck. Game begins to load but then crashes. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated :)

That looks like you are trying to run the Dedicated Server build through the Launcher. It exists in the launcher just as a convience to download. Maybe try a non-Dedi_ version?

I am able to start a SP game from the launcher but not a MP. Is there something I need to do differently when starting a MP? I have tried using both Dedi 7 day and the Dedi 21 day options neither will work for me

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, just saw your reply to my first post sphereii, thanks :) I will try that

Patch: 2.11.01 No Wipe Needed Required File Updates - XML

-Added Burnt, Cop, Snow and Screamer mod zombies to quests

-Added new shotguns and axes to quests requiring them.

-Fixed Damage issue on HP Bullets

-Added Stick Journal Entry

-Fixed Wood Spear Opening Quest to reflect needing sticks.

-Reverted Blacksmith Station to the normal one. You may have to pick up and replace previously loaded stations to get it to work. There may be null errors but they will disappear the second you pick the station up.

-Added Journal Entries for several items in how they work

-Added Batteries craftable with Car Parts. LOTS of car parts.

-Horde Night Gamestage Adjustments. Gamestage 1-100 will have a Max Alive of 1-5, over Stage 100 - 1000 will have 10-30, Stage 1000-2000 will have 30-40, Stage 2000-3000 will have 40-60, Stage 2000-4000 will have 60-80 and the final stages will have 100