Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

what files got touched / changed ? so i need the "little patch" for my Community.. i guess its not the whole 1.1GB Pack... is there any changes in the Graphic-Files from the MODS folder?

I use Filezilla to ftp and select the "Overwrite if file is newer or different size" option. I have added icons, added about 6 new models and updated 3 others. A good deal of XMLS changed and all dlls have changed. using Filezilla you can sync your download with the launcher and then ONLY copy the files over that have changed automatically so you don't have to reupload the whole shebang. It will only overwrite the files that have changed skipping the others.

JaxTeller718 Half of the cooked products do not add wellness. The other half is not available for a long time. For this reason, both tea became useless. It is necessary to remake the wellness of all products. Just correct the disappearance of cans after cooking and eating food.

As for the lags in the recipe menu, there is a solution to this problem. In one of the mods, on this forum, some solution was used that removed the lags in the list of recipes, without using favorites. Ask the modellers who can and will remember.

Wellness is a big debate amongst us. There is a chance we can see some kind of Wellness return on teas. Also as for giving cans and glasses back. This was added because we removed the ability to make them. But with that returning for Survival Class I may actually remove the ability to give jars back to make taking Survival more appealing. Its all a balancing act so we are monitoring it and it may change.

quick question: how do you make log spikes? the perk is locked (I have the bow and survival classes).

thanks

Traps used to be a perk for Survival only but that was causing some major issues so not it is unlocked for all to buy.

can't take it, I need -500 points to buy the perk and it goes further down at each level. the icon is locked; same icons as the other classes. I don't know if it's a bug or if I need to find a book or something like that. I started with 2.05 and it's now updated at 2.08 but the problem started at 2.05

It bugged out, meaning the only real way to fix it is a complete character wipe.

a question.

What skill do I have to enable to build tarp?

qI want to build rain catcher. asks me for 2 tarp...

I look in the crafting table but nothing appears, or what object I have to build.

and you can not at the advanced workbench

Loot only found in Stiffs boxes and garage loot

Night terrors supposed to despawn during daylight? Also, clearly not tied to game stage, makes them quite OP for stone arrows/most guns(w/ stone ammo) in very early game stages. Still need to fix the Hide Armor quest/Sewing Kits. Would like to see more of Common Sense Mod applied.

This mod was built off of ideas used from several different mods, and also many of our own ideas. We are changing EVERY single stat in the XMLs so that we can become our own separate entity, including purchasing our own assets for anything we may have used. With that in mind comes our quest to become unique. We like to think we are a mix between Vanilla and Hardcore, but not one or the other. Middle level really. I COULD make it full on hardcore but we have mods like this.

That said, Night Terrors are best for server admins to use. Remember this mod is first and foremost for my community on our server. Every 42 in game days I release an event. Night Terrors are Day 84 for us. Unfortunately there is no REAL way to force the game to have events such as this on a timed basis according to days, so they all get included at start. But that is also a plus because it gives Night that hardcore challenge people seek. My advice is to hide at night. It is supposed to be dangerous. Or take a gun class if you REALLY insist on looting a city at night on Day 1. A player who wants to faceroll a town at night shouldn't be thinking bows anyway as that is not suited best for your playstyle.

What perk/skills etc is needed for making iron tools...

And here is where I lose Gamida :( Iron and steel are locked as your player level increases. So to get Iron Tools perk 1 you need player level 10, level 2 20. But it is designed so that the PREVIOUS tool is BETTER than the current. So iron tools 5 is great but you want steel. Well steel starts at player level 50. You have a GREAT iron tool by then, but you start over in steel so the choice is which is better? I know it is forced progression, but I made sure to give the player an option to always have a good working tool as they advance up the chain for the next set.

I just added a fix for this in BCM today (I had the same problem and didnt want to restart)

The problem is that when a skill is changed from skill to perk or certain requirements change it has the isLocked field set to true in the player data file, and can't be unlocked because the perk code never triggers it.

I haven't got a release out yet as I have a bit more to do for my events system first, but if you want to get the dll to fix it the latest compiled version is here

the player has to be offline for the fix to work.

'setskill <steamid> Traps 1' will set the isLocked flag to false and level to 1.

other skills can be set while player is online or off, just the fix for that bit needs the player offline because I cant set the flag when they are online.

AMAZING! As usual your work is always something I look forward to most. I'm sorry a bug of mine forced this new addition, but also kind of happy :)

Bug - the large shelves (bookshelf or the other similar looking one) are able to be upgraded (accidentally) to reinforced wood blocks.

I have not checked the xml but I assume they are inheriting this property from the wood frame master block.

Indeed, many of my first models I made were extended from a master block. I have to go back and fix that and I will. It was how I was taught but have since made each a separate entry.

Is there a trick too finding the sewing kit/welding tool?

I`m on day 21 and not seen either of these. Looks like the new wrench schematic holy grail!

I have looted 100`s of POI`s and nothing.

Working Stiffs boxes, the construction site, treasures treasures treasures and traders are the best chances. Garage loot is too but those offer less of a chance.

ok it's weird because I don't have any points in tool head crafting and I can make iron tools but not the heads and another player has tool head crafting, can make the heads but not the iron tools...

This sounds like a new bug. I will hop in game in a bit to check on this. Scrap tools can be made without heads.

Just wondering if anyone can help ive installed the 7 day horde and 21 day horde version of the mod but in both there are no sticks in the crafting menu, Ive clicked on arrow and sticks shows there as a component but i cannot find them to craft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brian

You scrap wood now to get sticks.

Hi everybody

Were can i found the Farmingclass book and the Forge weapons Book??

There aren't any books for those, you can make them by getting an Ink Pen, a Research Desk and scrapping recipes to gain Knowledge Points. KP and Ink make other class books.

Is the Halipad and Halicopter still broken in Multiplayer ???

and also i can only find platform elevator to make and i have 3/3 in Elevators where do you make the rest ?

Unfortunately this is not my invention so we have to hope Hal decides to get it to work on MP or he updates it. Maybe someone can show him an awesome server and get him involved in MP so he can develop for that TOO lol. I can dream right?

Odd the recipes SHOULD be in there. I will check to ensure it is properly loaded. There were extra files in his xmls, i MAY have to push an update to fix this later on so be forewarned.

Good to see I'm not alone with this.

Unfortunately this is an RNG thing. They have the same chances to drop as tool and die sets, and a higher chance than a beaker. There are more than 7 tools for stations in game so it's luck of the draw. They CAN be found though, some on our server have multiples. On our server Ink Pens are the most sought after item. It's all down to a roll of the dice.

And here is where I lose Gamida :( Iron and steel are locked as your player level increases. So to get Iron Tools perk 1 you need player level 10, level 2 20. But it is designed so that the PREVIOUS tool is BETTER than the current. So iron tools 5 is great but you want steel. Well steel starts at player level 50. You have a GREAT iron tool by then, but you start over in steel so the choice is which is better? I know it is forced progression, but I made sure to give the player an option to always have a good working tool as they advance up the chain for the next set.

This sounds like a new bug. I will hop in game in a bit to check on this. Scrap tools can be made without heads.

NP Jax, I must admit the mod does slow the game down a bit so you get longer play time. It also makes you have to depend on your team mates for certain things (and them on you) which I like. I knew about the scrap metal tools but was weird the other player couldn't make the iron tools and he is the one that has the tool head perk. Anyway, keep on modding. :)

Found a couple of bugs related to chainsaw:

1. The only chainsaw I could assemble out of regular parts and regular blade was "Legendary chainsaw".

2. After durability reached 0 it dissipated.

Playing MainVersion. Did complete wipe before starting 2.05.

Found a couple of bugs related to chainsaw:

1. The only chainsaw I could assemble out of regular parts and regular blade was "Legendary chainsaw".

2. After durability reached 0 it dissipated.

Playing MainVersion. Did complete wipe before starting 2.05.

Odd because there is no recipe for making that. did you mod it? Legendaries are basically one time uses.

I wish it was easier to play coop couldnt figure out the whole hosting a server stuff. Not sure why its so complicated to play coop on this mod :( it stinks since this is by far my favorite 7 days to die mod but i cant share the experience with a friend.

I wish it was easier to play coop couldnt figure out the whole hosting a server stuff. Not sure why its so complicated to play coop on this mod :( it stinks since this is by far my favorite 7 days to die mod but i cant share the experience with a friend.

To play co-op the person hosting needs the dedicated version of the mod you wish to play. The person connecting would use the SP /normal version of the mod they are running.

Jax, this mod looks awesome. I watched some streamers. I'm having a problem though. I've been playing starvation and when I use the mod launcher even after selecting ravenhearst it still does starvation. I assume I must be doing something wrong. Not a real tech savvy guy.

Didn't mod it. I know it's strange, looked through XML couldn't find an explanation either. Will go back and play with it again.

So tested in creative. Looks like without even reading a chainsaw schematic clicking on chainsaw parts or blade and selecting assemble shows "Chainsaw" grayed out and "Legendary chainsaw" available.

After using the legendary chainsaw until it's durability is out it breaks and disappears from the inventory. Before that happens I can repair it with a repair kit.

So tested in creative. Looks like without even reading a chainsaw schematic clicking on chainsaw parts or blade and selecting assemble shows "Chainsaw" grayed out and "Legendary chainsaw" available.

After using the legendary chainsaw until it's durability is out it breaks and disappears from the inventory. Before that happens I can repair it with a repair kit.

Very strange I will definitely look into this.

Patch 2.10 No Wipe Needed Required File Updates - XML and Icons

-Added Wellness in small amounts to vegetable recipes and teas

-Forced Traps and Cooking to NOT level through crafting

-Removed Dev Only from Elevator

-Added anvil to Tailoring Station recipe

-Added chance to find Sewing Kit to dressers

-Added chance to find Butcher Knfe and Tenderizer to Cupboards

-Removed Butcher Knife as craftable

-Revised some Localization Descriptions and Quest Descriptions

-Changed Snake Bite Buff and added Anti Venom you craft out of Venom Glands you get from harvesting Snakes.

-Fixed Quest not taking certain items upon completion

Changed Snake Bite Buff and added Anti Venom you craft out of Venom Glands you get from harvesting Snakes. does this mean you make anti venom instead of building up immunities now?

Hey i thought something was interesting in another you could harvest the flowers that grow every where that are normally only good for fiber and it gave you herbs that you could use in cooking and antibiotics etc. it also allowed you to use fruit and honey to glaze meat when you cook to be slightly better just an idea keep up the awesome work