Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Ravenhearst 5.1 + Sorcery Fully Compatible

sorcery-logo-splash.png

Ravenhearst (5.1) and Sorcery are now fully compatible! :)

Manual: Follow the Modlet / Manual install steps of Sorcery and replace the default game directories with your Ravenhearst install.

Mod Launcher: Navigate to Ravenhearst > Manage Modlets > View Available > Sorcery > Download > See "Important".

Important: Don't forget to copy Sorcery Localization text into Ravenhearst' Localization.txt, else you won't have in-game text. This can be found within the main Sorcery folder, regardless how you obtained it.

Backup: As always, backup your saves first just in case of an apocalyptic abnormality!

SUPPORT: If you need Sorcery related support, please visit the Sorcery Wiki, Thread or Discord. Support is ensured and patched by Sorcery, not Ravenhearst.

7d2d-sorcery-wiki.png

sorcery-logo-splash.png

Ravenhearst (5.1) and Sorcery are now fully compatible! :)

Manual: Follow the Modlet / Manual install steps of Sorcery and replace the default game directories with your Ravenhearst install.

Mod Launcher: Navigate to Ravenhearst > Manage Modlets > View Available > Sorcery > Download > See "Important".

Important: Don't forget to copy Sorcery Localization text into Ravenhearst' Localization.txt, else you won't have in-game text. This can be found within the main Sorcery folder, regardless how you obtained it.

Backup: As always, backup your saves first just in case of an apocalyptic abnormality!

SUPPORT: If you need Sorcery related support, please visit the Sorcery Wiki, Thread or Discord. Support is ensured and patched by Sorcery, not Ravenhearst.

7d2d-sorcery-wiki.png

Hell yeah! Nice work! People are going to LOVE this! I saw you stop by Discord. Feel free to post this up in there if you like you have my permission.

Hell yeah! Nice work! People are going to LOVE this! I saw you stop by Discord. Feel free to post this up in there if you like you have my permission.

haha glad you approve... never know who's a mage hunter or not! Awesome work to you and the team, as well, for all your hard work!

I'll keep an eye on future updates and maintain our marriage. :wink-new:

Im not sure if intentional but I cant find iron deposits in the forest biome. A look in the xmls has mostly lead, with iron found in wasteland. Is that right? Or am I reading things wrong?

That's my experience too.

- - - Updated - - -

haha glad you approve... never know who's a mage hunter or not! Awesome work to you and the team, as well, for all your hard work!

I'll keep an eye on future updates and maintain our marriage. :wink-new:

Saw your mod working on Kage848 YouTube, love it and will try this with RH :D

Anyone have any idea how Archaeology works? I have multiple quests that require fossils, but have no indication on how to acquire them. I've built an Archaeological Surveyor, which doesn't do anything but turn green and take up space. It says "You must take the quest found by digging before you can use this." What the heck does that mean? We've dug, we've got tunnels going. No one has any idea what to make of this. There's no information available anywhere about it. Is this even implemented?

There are 2 quest to take when looking for fossils. One can be crafted or bought from a trader and requires you to find 20 fossils. The other is a strange bone you find randomly while digging. You 'read' the bone and it gives you a quest which you need the surveyors to complete.

Hello Jax and everyone :smile-new:

I want to thank you all for this incredible mod, it makes the game so much enjoyable :smile-new:

I have a question (I'm sorry if it has already been asked before), do you know if the mod Farm Life v2 by stasis78 is compatible with RavenHearst or if it will be in the future ?

Love the Ravenhearst mod! Though I have some friends that like the cheat mode a little too much and they create the game due to internet connection.

How can we make the Hammer of God (HoG)......no XP for kills? (One hit kill is fine. I know how to alter entity damage. Love the block damage). Is that even possible without a big overhaul on my part?

I can't just change entity damage value to 0, because some, shall we say, less computer game savvy friends die a lot and like the what the HoG offers, but others don't. A no XP HoG could help those in need, but deter you from using as a kill weapon if you want to gain levels. Ideas?

Thanks,

Q

Edited by Quazi176 (see edit history)

5.12 Released

All launcher and Direct Links Have Been Updated for some fixes to 5.1

-Fixed Construction Tools Not correctly applying repair bonuses

-Fixed improper naming of 7.62 bullet causing it to be unlockable

Previous Fixes

-Increased Chickens

-Add Bulls to Forests Spawn

-Fixed Forge Tool Slot

-Fixed Farm Table Unable to Open

Love the Ravenhearst mod! Though I have some friends that like the cheat mode a little too much and they create the game due to internet connection.

How can we make the Hammer of God (HoG)......no XP for kills? (One hit kill is fine. I know how to alter entity damage. Love the block damage). Is that even possible without a big overhaul on my part?

I can't just change entity damage value to 0, because some, shall we say, less computer game savvy friends die a lot and like the what the HoG offers, but others don't. A no XP HoG could help those in need, but deter you from using as a kill weapon if you want to gain levels. Ideas?

Thanks,

Q

Easy to do. I pm'd you. Just lemme know what RH version you use and ill make the HOG XP-less.

Cheers

Is there any way to turn on trader protection on an already started game? Or, what actually happens to traders if the zomberts bust through? Do they die and are gone for ever? Do others spawn?

I just need some info about this please. Thanks.

How to increase player storage, Storage expansion mods doesn't seem to work -_- and also tried changing the values with what i know..., Not showing any intended output so i came here for help, Love to hear from the community thanks.

Hello,

I found that Red Eagle LXIX's modlets for more...option (ie DayLightLength options or my more LootRespawnDays options) no longer work in Ravenhearst 5.1

They DO work in 17.2 vanilla.

Is this intentionnal ?

Regards

JayZhee

Does Ravenhearst 5.1 use the game setting for Blood Moon frequency, or does it override to 21 days? And/or do we need to install a mod to adjust frequency (i.e. to get 21 days back)? I didn't see it in patch notes and a Google search only shows old pre-17.x numbers.

Does Ravenhearst 5.1 use the game setting for Blood Moon frequency, or does it override to 21 days? And/or do we need to install a mod to adjust frequency (i.e. to get 21 days back)? I didn't see it in patch notes and a Google search only shows old pre-17.x numbers.

hi! 5.1 you can use the horde sliders in whatever way you want. we still design with 14 days in mind, but have fun!

if you're discord enabled, feel free to join everyone here

fc9612355b.jpg

https://discord.gg/YBHD9f3

hi! 5.1 you can use the horde sliders in whatever way you want. we still design with 14 days in mind, but have fun!

if you're discord enabled, feel free to join everyone here

fc9612355b.jpg

https://discord.gg/YBHD9f3

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

I found that Red Eagle LXIX's modlets for more...option (ie DayLightLength options or my more LootRespawnDays options) no longer work in Ravenhearst 5.1

Is this intentionnal ?

Regards

JayZhee

did those work when 5.1 was released? he's done some bugfix releases, no idea if that would tinker with it.

using modlets outside of what we bundle, or gets made compatible is use at your own risk tho.

Is there any way to turn on trader protection on an already started game? Or, what actually happens to traders if the zomberts bust through? Do they die and are gone for ever? Do others spawn?

I just need some info about this please. Thanks.

Enable protection trader:

In folder "Data\Prefabs" find files:

settlement_trader_01.xml

settlement_trader_02.xml

settlement_trader_03.xml

settlement_trader_04.xml

settlement_trader_05.xml

Find the line: <property name="TraderArea" value="False" /> change to <property name="TraderArea" value="True" />

Enable protection trader:

In folder "Data\Prefabs" find files:

settlement_trader_01.xml

settlement_trader_02.xml

settlement_trader_03.xml

settlement_trader_04.xml

settlement_trader_05.xml

Find the line: <property name="TraderArea" value="False" /> change to <property name="TraderArea" value="True" />

Yeah, found that and it works. Thanks :)

Get of the SMXmenu in the mods folder and those mods will work again.

"I found that Red Eagle LXIX's modlets for more...option (ie DayLightLength options or my more LootRespawnDays options) no longer work in Ravenhearst 5.1

Is this intentionnal ?

Regards

JayZhee

Edited by rommel64 (see edit history)

Looking for a Motorcycle Exhaust for the minibike. I've wrenched the obvious (Motorcycles) and many cars to no yield.

Does not look like it can be made.

Hints?

Oh, while I am asking, how do you craft the seed packet for the Farming Survival quest book?

Edited by Loftus (see edit history)