Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

I will it was just late already, and I was thinking about those questions while at work.

What about the low XP for some zombies, will that be answered too? Looked like a bug

Hello and welcome. To answer your question about zombies giving different xp. You will find the Zombies that give you lower XP are the ones you can one/two shot them later in the game. The zombies that give high xp takes longer to kill. Just think of zombile levels. Newbies 1 or 2 shots. normal zombies more hits to kill, Veterans (unique hair, cloths they are wearing) and the ferals (hard to kill) there the ones running in the daytime.

Hope this helps.

First a thank you for this awesome mod! Wouldn't have played 7d2d anymore if it wasn't for this.

Now to my problem. I can't seem fo find any good maps. Generated 5 different 8K maps so far. All turns out with no major citys or towns, only small villages with like 10-15 poi's and not many commercial buildings. Lots of huge areas with nothing at all to.

Any suggestions?

Anyone know where I make dyes. I've looked at every crafting table.

Try the tailor station.

- - - Updated - - -

First a thank you for this awesome mod! Wouldn't have played 7d2d anymore if it wasn't for this.

Now to my problem. I can't seem fo find any good maps. Generated 5 different 8K maps so far. All turns out with no major citys or towns, only small villages with like 10-15 poi's and not many commercial buildings. Lots of huge areas with nothing at all to.

Any suggestions?

As the RWG is borked atm it is difficult.

Try "Ravenhearst 5" on the 8K map, lots of Buildings

Edited by mr.natural (see edit history)

I am sorry but the respawn is silly. Try clearing, cannot clear run away and zombies chase you. Come back and re-pop. The mechanic of respawn is broken.

Is there a way to make POI respawn more realistic?

I bet it is a vanilla thing, when you leave a poi without have cleared all, the spawn is reset. For sure the ones you didn't kill in the first place.

When you run into a poi you can often see them spawning in front of you, or worse behind you ;)

Edited by mr.natural (see edit history)

As the RWG is borked atm it is difficult.

Try "Ravenhearst 5" on the 8K map, lots of Buildings

It sure is borked in vanilla but they did a pretty good job of making it better here. And thanks for the tip, I'll try that seed now. After my post yesterday I also generated a seed named "RH190324"

also looks pretty good if anyone else need a decent map.

5.1 for 17.2 Now Available

5.1 is finally now available on the Launcher for 17.2. 5.0 is still available at the same links for 17.1 and you can choose not to upgrade, but 5.1 does contain a number of fixes and QoL balances to make it worth starting a new.

Here is a list of what was changed in 5.1

-Removed HD Texture Pack for Now. It may return in a future release as a modlet

-Increased chances of Mayic Guns

-Added Twine to more loot spots

-Night Walkers will now Despawn at Daybreak

-Wandering Hordes may now spawn a bit closer

-Plains has been removed due to limitations on RWG by TFP

-Fixed Auto Workbench Upgrading to Wood Block

-Omelets are now unlocked

-Boiled Cabbage now made in Survival Campfire and locked to Chef 2

-Boiled Fish now made in Survival Campfire

-Chemicals Category added to blender

-Fixed Uncraftable DB Shotgun

-Hinges added to custom storage box

-Possible Fix for Herd Glasses

-Possible Fix for Shades

-Possible Fix for Shift Click Grill into Survival Campfire

-Katana is less insane to craft

-Saplings now have Descriptions

-Some blocks that had no repair options before can now be repaired (Elevators,Well)

-Fixed Scavenging Time Sometimes not Sticking for Perk

-Makabriel Tweaked RWG to make 17.2 feel a lot smoother and more full

Work is well underway on 5.2 which will be out TRUE conversion of 17 into the Ravenhearst you all know and love. Many mechanics, items, monsters and pois will be back then and it will be a totally different and unique experience. We are still weeks or months away from that though. So enjoy 5.1 in the meantime and head to our Discord to participate in discussions.

Hmmm, can someone tell me whats wrong here ?

RH V5.2 Linux server:

steam@vmd5626:~/7daysded$ ./startserver.sh No config file specified. Call this script like this:

./startserver.sh -configfile=serverconfig.xml

steam@vmd5626:~/7daysded$ ./startserver.sh -configfile=serverconfig.xml

Using config file: serverconfig.xml

eac_server.so [x64] :: OnLoad()

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Windows.Forms.WindowsFormsSynchronizationContext ---> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Windows.Forms.XplatUI ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Could not open display (X-Server required. Check you DISPLAY environment variable)

Parameter name: Display

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUIX11.SetDisplay (IntPtr display_handle) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUIX11..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUIX11.GetInstance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUI..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Windows.Forms.Theme.get_MenuAccessKeysUnderlined () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.SystemInformation.get_MenuAccessKeysUnderlined () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.Control..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Windows.Forms.Control:.ctor ()

at System.Windows.Forms.WindowsFormsSynchronizationContext..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.Form..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WinFormConnection..ctor (.WinFormInstance _owner) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) WinFormConnection:.ctor (WinFormInstance)

at WinFormInstance.windowThreadMain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.ComponentModel.Component.Finalize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Same result with this one:

steam@vmd5626:~/7daysded$ ./7DaysToDieServer.x86_64 -batchmode -nographics -dedicated

Set current directory to /home/steam/7daysded

Found path: /home/steam/7daysded/7DaysToDieServer.x86_64

Mono path[0] = '/home/steam/7daysded/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed'

Mono config path = '/home/steam/7daysded/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/etc'

eac_server.so [x64] :: OnLoad()

Preloaded 'libeac_server.so'

Preloaded 'libeasyanticheat.so'

Preloaded 'libgetrss.so'

Preloaded 'libsteam_api.so'

Preloaded 'steamclient.so'

Unable to preload the following plugins:

libMouseLib.so

libeac_server.so

libeasyanticheat.so

libgetrss.so

libsteam_api.so

steamclient.so

libMouseLib.so

Logging to /home/steam/.config/unity3d/The Fun Pimps/7 Days To Die - Dedicated/Player.log

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Windows.Forms.WindowsFormsSynchronizationContext ---> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Windows.Forms.XplatUI ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Could not open display (X-Server required. Check you DISPLAY environment variable)

Parameter name: Display

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUIX11.SetDisplay (IntPtr display_handle) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUIX11..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUIX11.GetInstance () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.XplatUI..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.Theme.get_MenuAccessKeysUnderlined () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.SystemInformation.get_MenuAccessKeysUnderlined () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Windows.Forms.Control:.ctor ()

at System.Windows.Forms.WindowsFormsSynchronizationContext..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Windows.Forms.Form..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WinFormConnection..ctor (.WinFormInstance _owner) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) WinFormConnection:.ctor (WinFormInstance)

at WinFormInstance.windowThreadMain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.ComponentModel.Component.Finalize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Edited by WhiteLion (see edit history)

for those that like to help go to discord: https://discord.gg/A9tAN4c

For everyone else there is a big bug confirmed with Multy-Player so better not download or use the Ravenhearstmod 5.1 (used with A17.2)

Fingers crossed within 24 hours it'll be solved.

I am running SP from mod launcher, was a fresh download no mods. [ATTACH=CONFIG]28089[/ATTACH]

1596242048_Screenshot(6).thumb.jpg.53addbdd57caafcbcf5be6795c56be7a.jpg

Edited by MadDogBrian (see edit history)

Ok i have confirmed with self testing and also with 2 server tests that the issues are now FIXED! You will need to wipe it all, reinstall it all. Links are updated as is launcher. My bluefang contact is actually in the hospital. If anyone has a contact at BF i would appreciate them getting a heads up they need to sync their files with mine or they will keep installing broken servers. Thank you all for your patience! Saves now work in SP, and chat and looting works in MP.

-Removed Powered Doors

-Removed Carousel

-Removed Wandering Traders

-Removed 3 Broken POIs

-Replaced DLLS with updated DLLS

Possible bug. Farming Questline

I've just completed the make chicken coop / create a fertile egg. It now asking to either make or obtain a butchers knife, subheading obtain a meat cleaver. There is no design in crafting to make a butchers knife or meat cleaver. However I had found a butchers knife. But this part of the quest in not triggering. Any ideas, or have I missed something.

Possible bug. Farming Questline

I've just completed the make chicken coop / create a fertile egg. It now asking to either make or obtain a butchers knife, subheading obtain a meat cleaver. There is no design in crafting to make a butchers knife or meat cleaver. However I had found a butchers knife. But this part of the quest in not triggering. Any ideas, or have I missed something.

Yeah, what you need is a meat cleaver. Can be found in cabinets. Its rare but I eventually found one.