Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Or anyone got any good seeds

"RH190326" is a pretty decent one. ♥♥♥♥loads of poi's and some skyscrapers, good variety. Only found one trader yet... Some desert nortwest, snow northeast, burned south east and green southwest. Green being the biggest of all biomes

We need an option for a bigger backpack the one I had for 5.02 worked fine but doesn't for 5.1 17.2. Yes I know about modlet warning but certainly something could be done there are so many things to pick up in this version as a single player I don't think it's fun to run in and out of a building every five minutes to empty out, if not I still have 5.02 and RavenHearst for Alpha 16 not to mention the vanilla gameplay.

Update I found a way to use my favorite big backpack mod and some of the other mods that were not working, for those interested all you have to do is to remove the SMX - Modlet from the mods folder.

Edited by rommel64 (see edit history)

Hey folks, maybe I missed something obvious, but can anyone point me in the right direction for a client-side download for 5.1? All I see is a link the the dedicated server files for 5.1, dedicated server files for 5.0, and client side files for 5.0?

Edited by Zenyth
clarifiication (see edit history)

Cant get the blacksmith skill (needed to craft the forge). The description says tailoring (or what its called) 4 points and level 10.

My char is level 14, tailoring is 5 and the skill is still disabled (grey).

Another question: What the heck do I have to skill to expand the backpack slots. pack mule is removed ?? I get overloaded always.

Thx!

I must be missing something installing this Mod manually. First I'm pretty sure it says it's now compatible with 17.2. Secondly, I thought I just copied each folder to over right the same folder and clicking replace all. I thought that is what I did to get it working when it was only working for 17.1. Did I miss something?

Hey folks, maybe I missed something obvious, but can anyone point me in the right direction for a client-side download for 5.1? All I see is a link the the dedicated server files for 5.1, dedicated server files for 5.0, and client side files for 5.0?

Ravenhearst 5.1 Vanilla Client/SP Files

https://gitlab.com/jaxteller718/rh_5_1_vanilla_17_2_client/-/archive/master/rh_5_1_vanilla_17_2_client-master.zip

Cant get the blacksmith skill (needed to craft the forge). The description says tailoring (or what its called) 4 points and level 10.

My char is level 14, tailoring is 5 and the skill is still disabled (grey).

Another question: What the heck do I have to skill to expand the backpack slots. pack mule is removed ?? I get overloaded always.

Thx!

You need to be player level 60 to make steel.

Last 6 slots stay encumbered (intended), you need the storage pocket/s mods in your armour for ful un-encumberedment

I must be missing something installing this Mod manually. First I'm pretty sure it says it's now compatible with 17.2. Secondly, I thought I just copied each folder to over right the same folder and clicking replace all. I thought that is what I did to get it working when it was only working for 17.1. Did I miss something?

Use the SP file linked above.

You need to be player level 60 to make steel.

Last 6 slots stay encumbered (intended), you need the storage pocket/s mods in your armour for ful un-encumberedment

Hey thx for your answer but I was not talking about "how to make steel".

My question is more "why cant I build the forge?"

Hey thx for your answer but I was not talking about "how to make steel".

My question is more "why cant I build the forge?"

Thought you ment the blacksmith forge, the forge is tradesman level 4 and player level 10. Then you can buy the perk level 1 Hammer & Forge

Anyone have any idea how Archaeology works? I have multiple quests that require fossils, but have no indication on how to acquire them. I've built an Archaeological Surveyor, which doesn't do anything but turn green and take up space. It says "You must take the quest found by digging before you can use this." What the heck does that mean? We've dug, we've got tunnels going. No one has any idea what to make of this. There's no information available anywhere about it. Is this even implemented?

Anyone have any idea how Archaeology works? I have multiple quests that require fossils, but have no indication on how to acquire them. I've built an Archaeological Surveyor, which doesn't do anything but turn green and take up space. It says "You must take the quest found by digging before you can use this." What the heck does that mean? We've dug, we've got tunnels going. No one has any idea what to make of this. There's no information available anywhere about it. Is this even implemented?

You 'find' (get them randomly) fossils when you are mining or digging. Takes a while just be patient.

That wasn't true for me, all I did was take out one of the big boulders to make cement. Also I saw at one of the traders they had fossil maps that look like treasure maps.

Yes they are quests but for completing the archeology journal you must find 5 fossils first.

the grill dont work either..maybe it my game that is corrupted i dont know but if it a bug you should fix it soon..beccause there is no point playing it if the farm table and all the asset is not working

nvm i refresh the mod and now it work lol

So I am probably being really dumb, but for the life of me I can not figure out where to get screws from. Can anyone help?

You find them randomly and you can make them (but you need to find one to make a mold)

New game with RH V5.1 & Vanilla 17.2.

Day 7 and no wrench - I've never encountered this difficulty in finding a wrench in thousands of hours in 7D2D.

Hints?

Also, can't find a grill.

*Edit* Finally found a wrench. Where do I get a grill?

Grills are found in ovens and you can wrench barbeques (50% chance).