Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Most of us get assets from the unity asset store or other sources, which is what game developers do in the early stages of their development (pimps did too), so you'll see a lot of the same assets in a few places.

Well, I hate you for being "almost" always right, but thank you. :smile-new:

It's a zombie pack and I found a link for it.

Thanks Gup!

Hi Jax!

I just saw a new game on Steam that features some of the night zombies that you have in Ravenhearst. I was curious about if that's suppose to be?

The game is called "Them & Us" and it looks pretty decent.

That actually looks pretty decent. Ima sucker for survival and zombie so i will be checking it out! Its so surreal seeing those models in something other than RH since i was staring at them for months lol.

Ill definitely pick it up. Yep all those assets are Unity bought, and like Gup said they can appear anywhere in any game.

Everyone has been tremendously wonderful this cycle. 17 is going to be major fun to develop RH on. I MAY have a nice little surprise in a week or two to help tide people over if 17 isnt out by then, not RH related but something new :)

ok so i ran into something odd at the trader...."you do not have enough inventory space to sell this item" but i have like 6 slots open? i was trying to sell a movie poster

was it on your hotbar? the trader doesn't like that. ran across that for the first time recently.

ok so i ran into something odd at the trader...."you do not have enough inventory space to sell this item" but i have like 6 slots open? i was trying to sell a movie poster

WOW, I think that means that the poster was so rare that you don't have enough space to hold all the dukes.....nice.

Sorry, couldn't resist....and sinda had already answered so.

is there trick or place to find diamond axe schematic , i searched over than 400 crack abook shelf and box and no luck...is there a chance to find it like .001% or iam too unlucky or may be iam searching for it????

i hope you make it craft-able in research table for 325 like class or even more

i never find that schematic in ravenhearst even older versions :( :( :(

Still haven't found a drill or tenderizer. Any hints? Day 33. Level 42.

drill would be working stiffs boxes, construction boxes, and you get the idea here. its can be pretty rare so pray to the RNG gods to help.

tenderizer should be found in kitchen containers.

- - - Updated - - -

is there trick or place to find diamond axe schematic , i searched over than 400 crack abook shelf and box and no luck...is there a chance to find it like .001% or iam too unlucky or may be iam searching for it????

i hope you make it craft-able in research table for 325 like class or even more

i never find that schematic in ravenhearst even older versions :( :( :(

its super rare, RNG Gods dont like you enough, yet. I found one in a house POI bookshelf.

I concur! Again! :p

Unfortunately no as they are not my asset. That is sphereii's and you will have to ask him. I have but no go, he is happy with them.

We removed those Terrors because of the sound but a number of people asked for their return as they were missed so i added them back in. For A17 I will be purchasing these assets myself and redoing them with proper sound and headshots so they fit in better with our mod.

I am also working on lowering some of the louder sounds in game such as the auger, thunder and wind. Not sure if i am going to release that for a16 though. There's some adjustments that could be made for 4.3.1 but at this point I am unsure of WHAT our plans are. I was going to have a NEW mod for you guys to play with but then a17 was right around the corner, and then it wasn't so i stopped working on it. Now I'm working on it again and Im hearing soon so is it worth it.

It's a very tough time to be a modder with a new idea right now. So much uncertainty. Servers are dead, mods are falling off a bit and overall 7 days activity is all but silent. I'd love to get a very early draft of my new mod out to you guys to give you guys SOME reason to keep 7 days alive, but i can also release a hotfix for RH. Or do nothing.

Needless to say Im getting antsy to work on SOMETHING. I hate sitting on my hands.

Looking for some tips with the "Minor infection" state. It doesn't seem to matter how careful I am to stay "Fully Rested" and "Nice and Clean"... Infections still pop up out of nowhere.

Should I be resting even when fully rested? Swim laps in the pool even when clean? Take vitamins, antibiotics, honey etc as prophylactics?

So annoying that I get one nearly every day. Sometimes it reappears even before "Cured" times down.

Gimme some ideas please!!

Looking for some tips with the "Minor infection" state. It doesn't seem to matter how careful I am to stay "Fully Rested" and "Nice and Clean"... Infections still pop up out of nowhere.

Should I be resting even when fully rested? Swim laps in the pool even when clean? Take vitamins, antibiotics, honey etc as prophylactics?

So annoying that I get one nearly every day. Sometimes it reappears even before "Cured" times down.

Gimme some ideas please!!

in the Ravenhearst discord look in #v4-buffs for tips on how to get rid of it.