Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Im having trouble applying Xtrakicking zombie texture pack, I did follow Sphereii steps ( https://imgur.com/a/wSPUA ) to patch Ravenhearst but Im having the same problem as Jay_ombie:

"Found real download link: https://github.com/SphereII/7D2DPatches/raw/master/Alpha16.4/ZombieTextures/ZombieTextureOverhaul.zip

Using 64-bit version of 7z

Extracting file...

Uncompressing c:\\program files (x86)\\steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\\TempMods\7D2DPatcher\ZombieTextureOverhaul.zip

Applying Patch...

This Patch was not designed for this file.

Not Patching: c:\\program files (x86)\\steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\resources.assets.7D2DPatch

Patch Process is Complete."

How can I fix this?

Im having trouble applying Xtrakicking zombie texture pack, I did follow Sphereii steps ( https://imgur.com/a/wSPUA ) to patch Ravenhearst but Im having the same problem as Jay_ombie:

"Found real download link: https://github.com/SphereII/7D2DPatches/raw/master/Alpha16.4/ZombieTextures/ZombieTextureOverhaul.zip

Using 64-bit version of 7z

Extracting file...

Uncompressing c:\\program files (x86)\\steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\\TempMods\7D2DPatcher\ZombieTextureOverhaul.zip

Applying Patch...

This Patch was not designed for this file.

Not Patching: c:\\program files (x86)\\steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\resources.assets.7D2DPatch

Patch Process is Complete."

How can I fix this?

Ravenhearst already includes the zombie retexturing. :) Your files are already patched.

Having trouble with the forges, both normal and advanced. How do I put stuff in? Like brass and such. I can't find a way. I don't have the tool and die set or calipers and every time I click on brass in the menu or such it just tells me I don't have the required items. How do I put items inside to smelt?

Mmmm... Then how is it that I dont see them applied? Im seeing the vanilla ones.

The Patching will only work against the vanilla resources.assets file, so if there was any changes done before hand, then it won't be applied. The Patcher uses a checksum to make sure that it's meant to work against that particular version.

The Patching will only work against the vanilla resources.assets file, so if there was any changes done before hand, then it won't be applied. The Patcher uses a checksum to make sure that it's meant to work against that particular version.

I still dont understand then, why it is not working, I did not make any changes to the vanilla game.

I still dont understand then, why it is not working, I did not make any changes to the vanilla game.

Can you post the Launcher log files from a clean, fresh install? After doing a fresh install, and running the game once, click on the View menu, then go to Log Files. Click on the Upload Log file, and pass me the pastebin.com link it gives you.

Can you post the Launcher log files from a clean, fresh install? After doing a fresh install, and running the game once, click on the View menu, then go to Log Files. Click on the Upload Log file, and pass me the pastebin.com link it gives you.

Ok hold on, I verified the integrity of the files and went ok, nonetheless I uninstalled the game, clean all registries, same with your launcher. Now Im downloading the game again, after that Im gonna use the Mod Launcher, after that I will install Ravenhearst.

If I dont see the textures I will post the logs.

Thanks for your help.

lol Hi Sinda ♥ I did! Two in fact! Ravenhearst being the second. However down in the rabbit hole, this happened..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23768[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23769[/ATTACH]

- Already have Sphere's mod launcher v1.0.4.6

- Used it to downloaded Ravenhearst single-player-21-day-horde-edition v2.2

- Downloaded fine, launched fine, able to play, however with issue above

- In ML (advanced install): Presynched, refreshed, reinstalled, and uninstalled (refresh mods, update reg, save all games local to mods - all checked)

Do I need to install UI or Recipes separately?

i would have also said your vanilla install might be funky, like father said.

if you're still having this issue can you plop your output log from the mod folder in?

to answer your last question there, it's all inclusive, should just unpack and send you shootin'.

:(

Thanks Sinda. I'll work on it a little more later in the week until I'm really stumped.

Funny thing is, I made it to day three with no icons. Of course this has alot to do with being obsessed about where I put things in my backpack (everything has it's place you know).

And THAT folks is how delightful this mod really is :cupcake:

Is there a list of zombies in this mod somewhere? Preferably with pictures.

Bet this is not first forum you stated that :D

That being said, I play Ravenhearst and if you haven't seen all the zombies then I would advise against looking at a bunch of pics showing all the zombies. There is nothing better than running around in this mod (any mod that has added it's own special zombies and coming upon one (especially in the dark like I did (didn't know whether to crap or run so I did both)) and saying "WTF is that"?

If there is a particular reason other than wanting to know what the zombies look like then I hope someone has what you are looking for, but if it is just curiosity then I would say be surprised....be very, very surprised....:)

Edited by Gamida (see edit history)

Bet this is not first forum you stated that :D

That being said, I play Ravenhearst and if you haven't seen all the zombies then I would advise against looking at a bunch of pics showing all the zombies. There is nothing better than running around in this mod (any mod that has added it's own special zombies and coming upon one (especially in the dark like I did (didn't know whether to crap or run so I did both)) and saying "WTF is that"?

If there is a particular reason other than wanting to know what the zombies look like then I hope someone has what you are looking for, but if it is just curiosity then I would say be surprised....be very, very surprised....:)

This is actually the only forum I've asked this question. I was really surprised to encounter those "creatures" in the wasteland at night. I'm just looking for more info on what they're called and what kind of loot they drop because I noped the hell out of there real fast. I also encountered another "creature" on my way back home and I noped the hell out of there as well.. Just to clarify, I'm very well aware of the Gassers.

This is actually the only forum I've asked this question. I was really surprised to encounter those "creatures" in the wasteland at night. I'm just looking for more info on what they're called and what kind of loot they drop because I noped the hell out of there real fast. I also encountered another "creature" on my way back home and I noped the hell out of there as well.. Just to clarify, I'm very well aware of the Gassers.

I was also surprised by some of the ones I encountered during my travels around the map. Some are not so bad, some have a little bit of a creep factor. All good though. :)

Please help

Guys, i`m trying to play this awesome looking mod for 7d2d but after installing the mod and running it from launcher i`m getting following error, any help is highly appreciated thank you sooo much

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1587 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]
d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1591 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]
d3d: failed to create 2D texture id=1585 w=1 h=1 mips=1 d3dfmt=894720068 [invalid call]
SDX: Could not find bundle named 'composterEmpty'

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.263 ERR Loading and parsing 'blocks.xml' (Model '#composterEmpty?composterEmptyPrefab' not found on block with id 1989)
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.264 ERR Loading of blocks aborted due to errors!
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.266 ERR   at BlockShapeModelEntity.Init (.Block _block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at BlocksFromXml.CreateBlocks (.XmlFile _xmlFile, Boolean _fillLookupTable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.598 ERR Loading and parsing items xml file (Unknown block name 'workingCabinetSink' in use_action!/  at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.599 ERR Loading of items aborted due to errors!
2018-01-17T07:15:57 21.599 ERR   at ItemActionExchangeItem.ReadFrom (.DynamicProperties _props) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ItemClassesFromXml.CreateItems (.XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
Exception: Block with name 'cntworkingOven' not found in block id 311
 at Block.LateInit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at Block.LateInitAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldStaticData.Init (System.String _name, .XmlFile _xmlFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at WorldStaticData+NN.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

I've had this problem with Pfsense and my sdtd servers, people can click the join friends tab and play on the server but if I am not on the server can not be found. I had a TCP/UDP rule under firewall/NAT but I found if I add 2 additional rules one for TCP and one for UDP then it works fine and friends can play any time.

Not sure why but it works thought I would share this.