The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

On the brightside, if this weekend is stream weekend. At least I get to play Pathfinder: Kingmaker this week.

Are we there yet?

2705 hours and counting. A17 should push me about half way to 4k or farther if I start playing multiplayer again and if spider comes back and starts modding again.

Great work Pimps, looking forward to watching lots of streaming hours and then playing lots and lots of 7 Days. :)

Chris

I held off as long as I could but here's mine:

Lose: 1) To not win a game. To finish second or worse. 2) To misplace something

Loose: 1) Not tight fitting or slightly detached. 2) To set free

Loser: Someone who fails

Looser: Someone who untightens or sets something free.

I thought "looser" was the comparative of "loose," meaning "more loose." Don't sweat your mistake, though; you already told us that you are a math guy.

Well if i can may give my 2 pennys too this im speaking for myself here i just wish we could after 4 weeks of no respons from TFP hear a bit about whats going on about a17 now beside a tiny post that the end of telltale games will not have any harm on a17 but where is it whats going on people are allready talking about the game is dying you saw it roland you commend under this specific video just give us some news its been what 15 months now we just wanne play it just release it allready :D

I'm wondering whether people are embedding secret messages with their strategic grammar and spelling mistakes.

canieo'e's'lt'al

I got nothing.

I would have went with loosener.

loos·en·er

ˈlo͞os(ə)nər/

noun

noun: loosener; plural noun: looseners

• a person or thing that loosens something.

• informal
      a relatively undemanding challenge early in a game or competition, before the participants are fully settled or warmed up.

Any idea on how many people will say the informal version describes players who live underground...:D

Well that's what I would go with as well but on the public forums I see people using loose and looser for lose and loser. That was my point. "Looser" is made up but people use it all the time. I was making a joke about what the closest definitions for "Looser" could possibly be since it most definitely is not what most people who use it use it for.

Not to mention the bonuses like getting to see pansy-asses cry about wanting to be completely safe underground and engage zombies on their terms only.

Okay, come ON. Even as one of the people who'd LOVE to have the underground be nearly -- if not just as -- dangerous as the surface area of the world...calling a group of players names just because you're feeling salty about the way they like to play is just childish.

lol. Tomorrow: 5 Tombstones again ;-)

Would fit the tactic for this forum. Or maybe some other kind of progress bar that we didnt have yet. Maybe a new moon going to a full moon and then to a red moon?

I just dont believe in a release for a17 in 18 anymore...

Boy we have derailed the hype train Dev Diary Thread big time with all of our banter about underground, above ground, emoticons, etc.

We are a bunch of loozers, :) Roland forgot about that iteration, ha ha.

Most importantly in A17 will we be able to turn down the volume of the Auger and chainsaw with a simple setting that doesn't affect the master volume or will I still use the workaround with a blank sound file to replace the auger/chainsaw sound?

Archived