Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I should have more time for the forum after Smash Monsters shut down today. :bi_polo:

Part of me wants faatal's posts to be wrapped in spoiler tags, since figuring out exactly how the zombies work is a significant part of the game.

You are right dude, they are spoiler, and I am sure Capp00 youtuber is happy that he will get lot more to test as all his work is about to be gone with new system. All parameters are change. It sound more fun to know AI is making it tough then before.

hello to everyone as many of you look forward to A17 more or less you know a likely exit of A17 because I would like to resume playing but if it lacks little appearance and I do not start with A16

thanks for your work.

sorry for the translation

Guest Rassilon
hello to everyone as many of you look forward to A17 more or less you know a likely exit of A17 because I would like to resume playing but if it lacks little appearance and I do not start with A16

thanks for your work.

If i managed to read your Post correctly you are asking for a Release date.

There is none, have a look at the Red HP Bar at the Top of the Page, it serves as a vague Oriantation.

I personally would guess for July/Aug for earliest date of Experimental and then 3 -5 Weeks until the Stable gets released.

If i managed to read your Post correctly you are asking for a Release date.

There is none, have a look at the Red HP Bar at the Top of the Page, it serves as a vague Oriantation.

I personally would guess for July/Aug for earliest date of Experimental and then 3 -5 Weeks until the Stable gets released.

Thanks for the reply

then I start playing with A16

- - - Updated - - -

since there are there will be a possible translation into Italian?

Thank you very much

You are right dude, they are spoiler, and I am sure Capp00 youtuber is happy that he will get lot more to test as all his work is about to be gone with new system. All parameters are change. It sound more fun to know AI is making it tough then before.

If those are spoilers, and I don't think they are, then they are the main reason I read this thread. If you don't want to know about new stuff in A17 don't read this thread.

The soap opera that Guppy and Roland (among others) act out here is not quite enough for me to read this thread, though it too is entertaining at times.

Intellect, Perception, Strength, Fortitude, and Agility.

All skills and perks will be organized into those five categories allowing for players to more easily create class archetypes if they focus on one or two attributes. Each one can add boons or banes to a player depending on whether they have been improved or damaged. I won't go into detail on what each attribute will do as it hasn't been revealed by a dev but there are some exciting plans some of which if realized will add some features people have been wanting for quite awhile....

You are such a tease Roland.

I now understand how my dog feels after I give him a few treats from his bag and then tell him, "There's no more." He just looks from me to the bag of treats and back again like ...I know the treats are there. You know the treats are there. Give me more $%&^#@ treats!

Now the real trick: Will they automatically start tearing the walls down on your base or hideout even though you haven't been sensed and you've been quiet and nothing is running? Though it is pretty funny when a wandering horde comes through and they run into a building, instead of pathing around it (no ones inside, nothing that would indicate "come in here"), they just tear a hole in the wall and plow through to the other side.

I guess my question is: Do zombies still have that innate ability to always know which building you're camped out in for the night?

I am curious about this as well. Nothing like passing by a wandering horde on my way to looting some place and on my way back I find them tunneling their way under a skyscraper.

If those are spoilers, and I don't think they are, then they are the main reason I read this thread. If you don't want to know about new stuff in A17 don't read this thread.

The soap opera that Guppy and Roland (among others) act out here is not quite enough for me to read this thread, though it too is entertaining at times.

So my takeaway is that Roland and I have to up our entertainment game to cover for MM's absence. Okay.

So my takeaway is that Roland and I have to up our entertainment game to cover for MM's absence. Okay.

My takeaway is that if this is a soap opera Malthis should be making a surprising and dramatic return any day now with an incredible story of what he suffered while gone and adding tension to mine and Guppy’s tenuous relationship. (Guppy and I would be more secure except for his recent and overt attraction to faatal).

My takeaway is that if this is a soap opera Malthis should be making a surprising and dramatic return any day now with an incredible story of what he suffered while gone and adding tension to mine and Guppy’s tenuous relationship. (Guppy and I would be more secure except for his recent and overt attraction to faatal).

lol!

He gets more done than you. I'm sorry if you don't complete me like you used to! But YOU have to take responsibility for your (lack of) actions!

And stay tuned for another exciting episode of "All my Zombies".

Will Roland get his no GUI screen?

Will Guppy get Roland?

Will Royal Deluxe use his massive cheese bread empire to destroy true love?

Will Aldranon actually type something pertaining to the game?

All this and more after these messages from our sponsors...

What actually happened to Malthis? I remember him being around until Alpha 11 or something?

- - - Updated - - -

And stay tuned for another exciting episode of "All my Zombies".

Will Roland get his no GUI screen?

Will Guppy get Roland?

Will Royal Deluxe use his massive cheese bread empire to destroy true love?

Will Aldranon actually type something pertaining to the game?

All this and more after these messages from our sponsors...

Brought to you by Shamway!

Heh, as long as it's entertaining, I'm good with it. :-). Just make sure faatal can get a word in from time to time.

since there are there will be a possible translation into Italian?

Thank you very much

Find an amateur in general discussion.

Original post in Italian:

ne trovi una amatoriale in general discussion

Moderator note: all posts here need to be translated to English so the rest can read it.

Archived