Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Dear sirs.,

Could you confirm the update alpha 17 on 31 of jully and not 1st of August of 2018 ?

Please Confirm ASAP,

Best reggards, and I am waiting my feedback from the new stuff I sayed about the new vehicles, the buggy for 2 players, the new armoured buggy, the mini gun attached on the roof of the buggy, the van for 4 players, the semi truck, the motocross for 2 players, the two camouflage with leafs, the oxigen tanks for scubba diving, the scuba suit and when you will release the sinked submarine on the game ???

Please repply urgent and confirm if true.

Keep up the good work

P.S

don't forget the water colector when it rains and the water piping to drain water from the rivers or lakes to base.

Where you will place the sinked submarine to explore on the game ???

I think your reply came ages ago and you didnt see it

They're all men except one who is just a brain in a jar.

1) Maybe never. Variable backpack size is not a confirmed future feature.

2) Armor maybe if mods extend to vehicles. Mounted guns on the back that a passenger can fire is not planned.

3) Not planned

4) Maybe but probably not until after full release

5) Not planned

6) Maybe A18 and maybe a motorless raft.

7) wat?

8) Not planned

9) Possibly soon. POI's with environmental hazards are planned for A17.

10) It already is

11) Only once the Battleship mini-game is added

12) Not planned

13) Iphone here.

14) Top of the forum

15) Thanks

16) No plans to do that at present.

Disclaimer: Plans can of course always change and you never know but that faatal will show a mockup of a "Big Truck" or "Caravan Mobile HQ". But if it isn't planned at this point it isn't likely to happen...at least before the gold release.

I thought I would dig it up again for you. Also with so many questions answered I think it was worth a repost.

If you look at Page 823 the original questions and reply are there.

Jaws of extintion and State of Decay 2 are right around the corner

Its to bad they made SOD 2 a 4 player co-op

would of been better if it was 8 player Co-op...

I have such a hard time with survival games that dont have random gen worlds. Its one thing that puts 7D2D wayy ahead of most others. Its the biggest thing for replayability.

Edit: The one thing NOT needed for replayability is a storyline, especially yet another zombie apocolypse story. But they will waste time/money putting a dumb story in this game anyway.

keep calm and play the piano dude.

Pianos confirmed for A17!

As music soothes the savage beast (and zombies) all you have to do is play and zombies will sit down and enjoy!

Of course for the radiated zombies you need to pull out the big guns... that's right: "Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No.5" Boom! and Win!

It might be OP Roland but lets give it a try. :)

Pianos confirmed for A17!

As music soothes the savage beast (and zombies) all you have to do is play and zombies will sit down and enjoy!

Of course for the radiated zombies you need to pull out the big guns... that's right: "Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No.5" Boom! and Win!

It might be OP Roland but lets give it a try. :)

Would love to play Bethoven or Chopin while my friends outside are sweating on the bandits and the rest of the horde of dogs.

Havent on in awhile had to make a new account to post this. Has the idea of rafts and boats been thrown out with the babies bath water as a friend of mine told me? as I was looking forward to the rafts/sailing boat madmole mentioned in his video.

I think it's more likely that you can take your Pac Man savegame and continue playing it in X-Com.

Are we talking old as hell, I installed it using 3 floppy disks X-Com? That game changed my life. I was going to be someone...now I just sit here and play video games all day. THANK YOU MICROPROSE!

It's not really impossible. I play with my girlfriend, and we have a world with about 90 hours in on the insane setting, and neither of us have died.

I don't know what game you're playing, but we're having a very different experience. I'm on my 34th day and I still haven't found the most basic of schematics - no crossbow, no sledgehammer, and no spiked club. Though, I have found ten or so rocket-launcher schematics, countless AK-47, and a slew of others ALL that I already have. I died just recently as a feral spawned right beside me as I was repairing equipment in my menu. It literally killed me in two hits while wearing full armor. The first hit stunned me so by the time I was swinging and backing away I was already dead. Since I play single player there's no one to watch my back. How can you predict a zombie spawning under your feet, right after you just cleared the whole building? And on the way back, attacked by six zombie dogs (luckily survived that). Yea, I'm going with not the same experience.

Mauve is so... depressing. What we need is some chartreuse, its happy, its almost green for release but with a little yellow meaning not yet a go. :)

We are at release level chartreuse!

okay....but don't blame me if the hp bar things it's irradiated and starts filling back up....

I'm not saying development is slow, I'm just saying babies get born faster than new Alpha's released.

Ugh.. I don't want to hear about babies right now. I just found out Friday my girlfriend is 5 months preggers with some random guys kid. I hope A17 comes out with in a few months. I'm gonna need it to take my mind of my sh***Y life.

Ugh.. I don't want to hear about babies right now. I just found out Friday my girlfriend is 5 months preggers with some random guys kid. I hope A17 comes out with in a few months. I'm gonna need it to take my mind of my sh***Y life.

I have 5 kids that are all mine but only one of them is mine genetically (long, long story but infidelity was not involved). If you're the right guy you'll love the kid regardless of who donated the juice (can't use the s word apparently) to bring them into being. They're worth it.

Except when they become teenagers. Then you'll want to beat their asses back to the womb. :p

Hey Guppy is the yellow health bar your doing?????

Are We There Yet!!! :)

Chartreuse, and no, you can think your wax doll loving friend Roland for that.

...I'd tell you what he DOES with the wax doll of Albert Einstein, but I'm under an NDA. Rest assured, I won't be signing one regarding the stephen hawking one though. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Make them teenagers. Everybody hates teenagers.

We already have the skater punk zombie; I want to blast some 5 year olds in the heads, just like the The Walking Dead!

Archived