Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

...2051? =)

More block IDs! It's a modder's paradise!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we can get super meta and have them for sale at Traitor Joel's...

+1 Block id 10000 dukes

+1 framerate 20000 dukes

+1 zombie on screen 50000 dukes

-1 HUD indicator 5 dukes

Good thing I have admin privileges on my server. Getting all of those dukes is as easy as using the command line.

PAY $1 USD TO UNLOCK THIS SAFE 50% FASTER! (Don't you ♥♥♥♥ing dare.)

This will never happen.

Now if you were to charge up your Dukes account with $ and then you buy survivor cards with dukes (getting a rebate for quantity both times! Yay!), then you're dealing cards that you didn't even pay real money for!

And of course you're "dealing" cards instead of "spending" them because you're either reminded of dealing playing cards or at least a deal that you want to do because you get something out of it... while the alternative sounds so terribly expensive.

And this is how this stuff works...

This will never happen.

Now if you were to charge up your Dukes account with $ and then you buy survivor cards with dukes (getting a rebate for quantity both times! Yay!), then you're dealing cards that you didn't even pay real money for!

And of course you're "dealing" cards instead of "spending" them because you're either reminded of dealing playing cards or at least a deal that you want to do because you get something out of it... while the alternative sounds so terribly expensive.

And this is how this stuff works...

You should write tutorials...or better yet self help books. Put Tony Robbins out of business.

Yeah I'm glad you guys are above board on that type of stuff. DLC is bad enough, but loot crates are awful.

EDIT: How much is the early access streamer package?

per Madmole:

It's not something you pay for. It's something you earn.

;)

2 hours of fast looting = $5

2 hours of fast crafting = $5

2 hours of faster 15%run speed = $5

Bullet Resource Pack = $5

=======================

Make TFP rich! lol

But seriously , any game that has pvp , player competition , time constraints AND microtransactions is a gold mine! ;)

You should write tutorials...or better yet self help books. Put Tony Robbins out of business.

None of this is complicated or a secret.

You don't need to hire a psychologist to figure out that kids (young and old ones) will fall for the same tricks over and over if you just paint it nicely, add enough fake layers between real money and ingame spending, and watch your terminology.

Humans have been humans for thousands of years. Generation n+2 has always viewed generation n as lazy and generation n+1 with mild disapproval while generation n viewed generation n+1 as oppressive and generation n+2 as outdated and useless.

If you agree that this is all obvious you're not generation n. =P

Giving TFP's the idea to charge for every timesaver and upgrade with real money is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Don't do it.

Trust me. They considered the idea 5 years ago and discarded it. Nobody gave them anything new to chew on today.

Archived