• Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

2 hours of fast looting = $5

2 hours of fast crafting = $5

2 hours of faster 15%run speed = $5

Bullet Resource Pack = $5

=======================

Make TFP rich! lol

But seriously , any game that has pvp , player competition , time constraints AND microtransactions is a gold mine! ;)

You should write tutorials...or better yet self help books. Put Tony Robbins out of business.

None of this is complicated or a secret.

You don't need to hire a psychologist to figure out that kids (young and old ones) will fall for the same tricks over and over if you just paint it nicely, add enough fake layers between real money and ingame spending, and watch your terminology.

Humans have been humans for thousands of years. Generation n+2 has always viewed generation n as lazy and generation n+1 with mild disapproval while generation n viewed generation n+1 as oppressive and generation n+2 as outdated and useless.

If you agree that this is all obvious you're not generation n. =P

Giving TFP's the idea to charge for every timesaver and upgrade with real money is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Don't do it.

Trust me. They considered the idea 5 years ago and discarded it. Nobody gave them anything new to chew on today.

I can't actually put a number on it, yet...

Maybe we'll do 500 IDs with every DLC!

Gazz..you guys ever look at Empyrions system....You build one block out of wood, concrete, steel, etc 20180119141623_1.thumb.jpg.f815bbfab47f5233de88760cab12ea9e.jpgand then right click to pick the shape----

Also for removing blocks or repairing, they use this ..same thing right click to choose20180119143024_1.thumb.jpg.20cd502e09531e0846f4a6ca76991ed6.jpg

Once you pick a shape..you use the INS/DEL/HOME/END keys to rotate and move on axis'

20180119143020_1.thumb.jpg.0224acf4ad6c99db5be905581472d6e4.jpg

20180119143022_1.thumb.jpg.6b6dd5613da903e41612ad82bc2ce591.jpg

20180119143023_1.thumb.jpg.2f6333ca237fe667ae3b9ee676ec79db.jpg

@Ouch

I played Empyrion but the "building" usually takes the form of designing things offline and then only clicking the blueprint when you're in the real game.

It does get somewhat klunky to build nice things.

yes their blueprint system is awesome as well...but I have built bases and ships while online playing...granted it is easier to build in creative and then just gather the resources and spawn it....but that's cheating in my opinion

per Madmole:

It's not something you pay for. It's something you earn.

;)

...I'll get banned if I say it...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think CC was talking about poop.

But let's not get excited. This already smells like Behemoth and Ziplines to me.

He's just having some unity fun; I think airships are a bad game idea (sorry Ald).

Hi. How's that work, you just import the model, add a controller to it and hook it up to the character? It's the hooking it up to the character person I'm most interested in... =)

More complex than that. Vehicles have an fbx model, 2 prefabs, entries in 2 xml files and a class in code. The blimp is basically a wheeled vehicle with zero wheels and an input function (in code) that overrides the wheeled input. We are trying to put many of the vehicle values in xml, making more customization possible.

The blimp currently has no model. It is a capsule with cubes bolted on.

Archived