Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

so any idea as to when ps4 will start getting updates? we still dont have near the updates that pc has gotten. ie football player, big bertha, etc. also when will a17 actually come out for ps4?

Pro tip - Console will always be behind PC. The game is developed on the PC and then FINISHED FEATURES are ported over to console. So as they consider a specific feature finished it gets to the console, IF the console hardware allows it. Console will never get "Alpha 17", they don't get alpha's, they get individual features. Thats why you now have parts of A16 and not all of it.

so any idea as to when ps4 will start getting updates? we still dont have near the updates that pc has gotten. ie football player, big bertha, etc. also when will a17 actually come out for ps4?

At the very top of the page, it says: "News for console versions is only announced by Clare in the console news forum". So your best bet is to always go to the console forum to get the latest PS4/Xbox news.

Game fixes

which is disappointing for all of us the game keeps crashing it keeps dashboarding you and it has been for the past two years and when you log in after being dashboarding half of your property and all your work has disappeared now I get you're trying to improve the game but believing in fixing the main proble first would be sufficient because I was asking as you've took everyone's money and done nothing about it but yet wait a minute you fix the PC version great PC version PC gaming is done that's old school for Xbox one now it's not my connection is not my Xbox I've had had all that tested it's your game so before you bring anything out fix that first because if not then I would like my money back because I did not buy a game that you won't ever fix focus on the big problems then the small problems.

Thank you your sincerely

Lord Satan

before you bring anything out fix that first because if not then I would like my money back because I did not buy a game that you won't ever fix focus on the big problems then the small problems.

No one here will try to prevent you from going where you purchased the game and demand your money back, no matter which version you bought.

This topic, however, is about the development of A17.

which is disappointing for all of us the game keeps crashing it keeps dashboarding you and it has been for the past two years and when you log in after being dashboarding half of your property and all your work has disappeared now I get you're trying to improve the game but believing in fixing the main proble first would be sufficient because I was asking as you've took everyone's money and done nothing about it but yet wait a minute you fix the PC version great PC version PC gaming is done that's old school for Xbox one now it's not my connection is not my Xbox I've had had all that tested it's your game so before you bring anything out fix that first because if not then I would like my money back because I did not buy a game that you won't ever fix focus on the big problems then the small problems.

Thank you your sincerely

Lord Satan

That thar is one hell of a run-on sentence. I'm going to need a few days to decipher it.

I was watching an old video of Madmoles. The one talking about the new trader base made of junk vehicles. In it I saw an RV.

I am hoping that TFP's put the RV in the game as a drivable vehicle. Maybe a mission to get it up and running.

Just think. This Camper would be big enough that you could have multiple storage areas AND other stations like the forge. It would be like having a mobile base! :)

The down side is that it would need to keep to the road or cleared land mostly due to it's size.

OFC you would not want to be hiding in it on hoard night. Unless.... you were driving it! ;) Woohoo!

Nice yes?

MHNFA

Making Hoard Night Fun Again.

I am hoping that TFP's put the RV in the game as a drivable vehicle. Maybe a mission to get it up and running.

Just think. This Camper would be big enough that you could have multiple storage areas AND other stations like the forge. It would be like having a mobile base! :)

The down side is that it would need to keep to the road or cleared land mostly due to it's size.

OFC you would not want to be hiding in it on hoard night. Unless.... you were driving it! ;) Woohoo!

Make it large enough to hold a couple of players in the back, with prior apologies to whomsoever is doing the physics, but make it too slow to outpace a running zombie.

Plenty of storage space for those scavenger runs but likely to be a death trap on a horde night.

I was watching an old video of Madmoles. The one talking about the new trader base made of junk vehicles. In it I saw an RV.

Nice yes?

MHNFA

Making Hoard Night Fun Again.

I find the thought of a working forge inside a campervan even less believable than zombies

By being here you admit to being pretty likely to take for granted

- zombies

- undead police officers vomiting... stuff... for like 20 meters

- surviving 100m falls without dieing

- fire demons that set you on fire with a mere touch

- breaking your leg jumping down a 1m obstacle

- suffocating well after leaving water

- building an electrical generator and sentry-turret from scrap

- a steel-tipped broadhead arrow doing noticably more damage than an iron-tipped broadhead arrow

- breaking down steel walls with your fists

- carrying up to 40000 tons of concrete with you

- cars reliably exploding if you shoot them with an arrow and a wooden bow

- antibiotics instantly curing any and all diseases or parasites

- an AK-47 and a G3-based rifle sharing the same ammunition

Faith is a wonderful thing. You wouldn't believe what some people believe.

Are these things insane? Yeah, I guess. Do they make sense in the game? Pretty much. Does it matter? Nope.

Archived