Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

My guess is probably within 8 hours, maybe 10 hours from now if he uploads late. Madmole seems to upload in the early afternoon iirc (it's about 4:30 AM here in mountain time, so it's like 5:30 AM in Texas where Madmole would be).

Probably late in the evening where you're at, maybe a little earlier or later.

Bear in mind that is completely anecdotal, I have no idea what Madmole's schedule is like, so take it with a grain of salt :p

I'm getting my daily supply of Ketchup and read this... Exactly... 10 hours... from when you posted it. I'll be interested to see if when I get to the end of the thread whether your prediction came thru! :)

Edit: You did it!

Nice! How would we acquire the jeep? Do we build it? Or find a broken down one and find parts for it? Etc.

Build an altar to Mecahnus and make sure you keep the sacrificial fires burning.

Sacrifice mechanical and car parts to receive Parts Of The Sacred Jeep.

Use these parts in the ritual of Ah'Sem Bel and liberally bless the contraption with the holy gas.

But that's just preliminary...

That looks really cool :D

Just please allow it to smash blocks easier, you were getting stopped quite alot, or if the spike bullbar is optional so you can just jump full throttle over the annoying tree stumps in the desert and jump over rubble/bags :)

Off road vehicle and new menus!

Maybe a different scoop up front. What if you reversed the pitch so you jump every 1 block high object , destroying some but not all. Can't wait to go on a mission with friends in that bad boy. I would add tinges of red rust and a little more dirt...that may too fine a point. Is the eye Duck?...that's right "duck" I'm callin' you out! lol

let me start by the good things:

- I LOVE the jeep, both the model and how the physics apply to it. Also... being able to carry my friends is something :D

the not so good things..

- those blocks on the road. It's something that always annoyed me when riding the bike. I remember u said u were discussing some ideas about it, is there any change in the works?

Thanks!! Excited for A17 =D

Nice new menu, but what is the "My Account" for?

I am loving that Jeep, sounds awesome. Thank you x1000 for getting the passenger seat ready on it. A few questions tho.

-Can the Jeep tip over all the way on it's top, and if so can you turn it up right?

-What happens if you get stuck in that hole or in water? Can you take the jeep apart and rebuild it like the minibike now?

-Are you guys still thinking about an attachment and/or paint system to the Jeep and other vehicles?

-How much grain alcohol can one consume and still be safe to drive Jeep and pass a zombie cop checkpoint?

Nice new menu, but what is the "My Account" for?

I am loving that Jeep, sounds awesome. Thank you x1000 for getting the passenger seat ready on it. A few questions tho.

-Can the Jeep tip over all the way on it's top, and if so can you turn it up right?

-What happens if you get stuck in that hole or in water? Can you take the jeep apart and rebuild it like the minibike now?

-Are you guys still thinking about an attachment and/or paint system to the Jeep and other vehicles?

-How much grain alcohol can one consume and still be safe to drive Jeep and pass a zombie cop checkpoint?

Traffic laws are really lax these days. You could blow a 5.0 and they'll just let you off with a bite mark.

Traffic laws are really lax these days. You could blow a 5.0 and they'll just let you off with a bite mark.

I'd rather have that than what I went thru a few years ago. LOL Plus a BAC of 5.0 will disinfect anything in your body including you so win/win.

I'm going to be strict for the next few pages to keep things on topic. Please do not ask for release dates. They will not be given. However, you may guess at a release month for A17 here. The poll closes January 31st so if you want to be able to say "I told you so" with proof you only have a smidge more than a week to make your guess.

Speaking of "I told you so"...what'd I say about that Jeep HP bar..... :upset:

For the vehicle collision I would vote to just either remove it from the streets or move it to the side of the street if that is possible. I think hitting a pile of bricks would stop you and maybe launch you car a little IRL. I'm not gonna test that but I think the streets should be mostly clear of debris to make them a reasonable path to drive. And if you want to take a short cut you risk slamming into stuff more often.

Love the update, and the general purpose vehicle looks amazing!

Side note, as just a head's-up though, try to not use the word/spelling "Jeep" (capital "J") as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles owns that copyright/trademark and they randomly decide to enforce it at various times. Zazzle got hit with sweeping take downs in early 2016 for example, related to any design with the word "Jeep", or that used even a slightly familiar "jeep" looking vehicle.

Really looking forward to the next release!

Archived