Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Would the change be that items now take up a number of slots based on size?...say a goldenrod takes 1 space but a wooden bow takes like 6 slots?

Can items require more than a single slot each to store them?

14) NO. Each item still takes up a single slot regardless of its actual size. Sorry Immersion Warriors.

Welp answer #9 seems to point to some kind of 'limits', be it size or mass. Anything along those lines will certainly cause another #gate heh.

(Don't get the DiCaprio reference, but he bugs me so I haven't seen most of the movies hes in, assuming it was a movie ref and not some LA/Hoolywood/drugs/sex/kardass-idotes/scandal thingy :greedy_dollars: )

I added Ellen Page to make it clearer. HINT: Bags within bags....

13) NO. Stack sizes are universal as they are now.

My question in other.

Can one slot in backpack, minibike and jeep contain different max count of items?

One slot in backpack contain max 5 jar of water

One slot in minibike contain max 15 jar of water

One slot in jeep contain max 50 jar of water

Well... are different backpacks as a clothing item finally a thing (PLUS those locked storage/strenght slots) for us packrats?

15) NO. There is still just one backpack and it isn't wearable like clothing it is still simply the UI screen of slots. We won't be using a variety of wearable packs with different slot maximums.

My question in other.

Can one slot in backpack, minibike and jeep contain different max count of items?

One slot in backpack contain max 5 jar of water

One slot in minibike contain max 15 jar of water

One slot in jeep contain max 50 jar of water

I said NO!

:)

15) NO. There is still just one backpack and it isn't wearable like clothing it is still simply the UI screen of slots. We won't be using a variety of wearable packs with different slot maximums.

To be fair, being able to have various looks like the clothing would be nice. Just a visual thing.

Will things in your backpack make it harder to jump or climb?

(bonus optional question: will weight in your backpack make bridges more likely to fall?)

16) YES. There COULD be a penalty to mobility depending on player organizational choices. (I'm purposely changing your specifics of "jump" and "climb" to a more generic "mobility" since there's only four questions left.

Well.... my brain is burning, but I can think on one particular thing that would be cool for the game and overall item storage.

This is all I got:

IS THERE a hotkey/thing to empty all your bag at once?. Damn that would be cool.

Well.... my brain is burning, but I can think on one particular thing that would be cool for the game and overall item storage.

This is all I got:

IS THERE a hotkey/thing to empty all your bag at once?. Damn that would be cool.

17) NO. And YES that would be cool and YES it's a travesty that it isn't implemented yet but NO that's not it and I would so tell you if that was it.

This is all I got:

LoL I would love to see slots for all of your scrap that aren't part of your regular backpack space maybe that's it.

Archived