Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

It's now an infinite bag of holding with a chance of spawning 30 ferals when opened?

3) NO. There are still stack limits and a finite number of slots and there is no chance of spawning anything when opened other than the classic zipper noise.

Is there a change to the way contents are stored in the backpack other than the already revealed auto-sort?

6) YES. There is a change to how they are stored and the player will be concerned with how they are sorted but NO it isn't a sorting function in and of itself. (2 for 1)

Will backpacks be able to carry 20 tons of Stone and Concrete thus causing panic with immersion warriors?

9) NO. Immersion Warriors have cause to smile and nod their heads in agreement with each other and smirk at those who don't agree with them due to the recent changes.

Oh i got it, all vehicles have been removed from the game and you now build handlebars, wheels and engine which to attach to your packback so you can ride it to get around faster!

10) NO. And I can think of nothing witty to say in response to that...

hmm... is there any type of 'nested' storage? So new item X takes up one backpack slot but itself has y number of slots?

Edit: sorry should have been --> 1 + y :)

11) NO. Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page are not on the development staff.

Welp answer #9 seems to point to some kind of 'limits', be it size or mass. Anything along those lines will certainly cause another #gate heh.

(Don't get the DiCaprio reference, but he bugs me so I haven't seen most of the movies hes in, assuming it was a movie ref and not some LA/Hoolywood/drugs/sex/kardass-idotes/scandal thingy :greedy_dollars: )

Archived