Listen up Fun Pimps!

gecko2015

After some thought, I've come to realize why 7 Days is heading in the wrong direction.

Firstly, credit is due where credit is due - I was first introduced to the game around 2015 and I've been playing since. I'd come back every-time there was a "major" update. Many of these updates have been phenomenal. Everything from graphical overhauls, to new equipment, new weapons, new locations, better locations, zombie AI improvements, improved interface, etc.; I could go on.

But I'm starting to see the dilemma that you face.  Looking at Steam's concurrent players historical data, after major updates it seems I'm not the only one who plays for a bit and then puts it off again after giving it a play or two after a 'major update'. You're trying to increase your player-base, keep the game alive, and keep it up-to-date. For that, people truly appreciate it - as you're one of the few indie devs who have stood by their "Alpha" game. Despite the game still being in "Alpha", it's honestly a complete game by this point and I'm sure many would agree with me.

However,  these 'major' updates are continuously focusing on attempting to capture new players through flashy graphic updates and keeping old players by lengthening their play times by the use of RNG.

Neither of these strategies are smart moves in my opinion and will only lengthen the slow death of the game if serious updates aren't implemented that add to or improve gameplay. Now before anyone has a stroke, I'm not asking for AAA updates here. Just hear me out. Take A20's update for example: After it's release, players peaked at 70, 664 on 12/23/21. However, because nothing really substantial was added, the concurrent players are already dropping off the cliff and it's projected to drop more than half to 38,000 by Jan 20.

As a long-time player of 7D2D, I can tell you that changing the player's leveling ability to RNG schematics doesn't keep me in the game. Nor does prettier zombies, or slight changes in POIs, or a few new recipes. Sure, RNG schematics might increase the playtime of certain multiplayer realms or ever-so-slightly change someone's play-style due to having to find a recipe. But does it really change the overall aspect of the game? When we come back does changing the base items from skill-based to an RNG system really qualify as a major update?

The answer to that is no. Sure, I could see the argument from players that it changes up their play-style where they might have to go without a specific item or recipe, but you really didn't add content. You just adjusted the manner to increase the time in which they obtained it - therefore increasing their playtime. But are you really winning new and old players over with this method?

What we really want to see in major updates are many more weapons, an overhauled skill system, an overhauled loot system, more base defenses, more recipes, more variety of zombies, more vehicle variety (and faster vehicles), etc.

Now, again, before someone has a stroke. I'm not asking a AAA overhaul of the game and I'm fully aware that the FP don't have unlimited resources at their disposal to just turn this into some AAA game. But that said, these past few "major updates" have been a bit lackluster that seems to be taking a "shotgun" effect on updates to capture new players whilst also trying to keep it's current players and I believe it's achieving both poorly at worst and could do much better at best.

Without making this a wall of text, my main point is, as a long-time player of 7D2D, when a "major update" is released, it's a bit underwhelming when I create a game only to see that nothing substantial was added or changed. Instead, the game was made a bit prettier and roughly the same items exist, they just now require different recipes to make them. And now that this road has been further traveled, I no longer feel like I'm playing the survival base building survival game I was first introduced too. Instead, it's feeling more like an exploring game that just happens to have zombies in them. 

Edited by gecko2015 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, gecko2015 said:

What we really want to see in major updates are many more weapons, an overhauled skill system, an overhauled loot system, more base defenses, more recipes, more variety of zombies, more vehicle variety (and faster vehicles), etc.

Speak for yourself. I'm just expecting balance, refinement, and less bugginess in updates.

Once it's gone prod, I'd be happy to anticipate those things in Xpacs or DLCs, and pay for them again.

Maybe because I've only been playing a year.

I very much enjoy and appreciate the effort thats gone into improving 7D2D.  I started out playing it on consoles, and once I tried the Alpha 18 version I've never played 7D2D on console again.   I've enjoyed the work to improve graphics,  as I realise this isn't a product from a game company with "studios" in Montreal, Blackpool, and Madrid,  to parse work out.  This game comes from a smaller team of what I imagine are "dreamers working toward bringing their vision to life".   In the process of doing that,  they do of course hope to find it profitable in the short and long term,  its a dream being applied within a business venture.  So,  I would imagine there are equal parts of " I would love it if we could add in "X",  but reality may be limiting how far TFP can push things with limited resources and budget.  I have loved the graphical enhancements,  and I really respect the efforts to improve facets of the game to enhance gameplay.  Yes,  after reaching Game Day 140,  I feel like I've been in a world where cloning ran rampant with all of the Sheldons,  Amy's, evil Penny's and Bernadettes, Howards, and Howards Mother (What?  You don't name your zombies in your world too??), so after seeing the same faces over and over that I have killed (is it killing though?  are they even still alive as zombies); 

But back on point.  I appreciate they are improving the game,  with the aim that for a NEW PLAYER, waking at 7:00 a.m. naked for the First time ever,  the 7D2D world can seem even more fantastic,  than it was the first time I played 6-7 years ago.  A lot of the improvements are geared toward enhancing the current gameplay,  but in reality the end game IS ... still the same as it was when I first started playing.  TFP have worked , in My eyes at least with keeping the game up to a standard where a New Player can come in,  and NOT feel as though they are playing something  made with the limitations in graphics and design that were present from 2015.   How many times have you gone into Other older games, even if it was the first time you played it,  and instantly felt the game was "dated"  by the graphics?  Right now,  with the exception of some of the Player Avatar graphics still looking,   ummm "less detailed than one might expect", the overall look and feel when playing 7D2D is that it is a Modern game title.   While I might hope for some game play mechanics to continue to evolve a bit,  as I still have some qualms and reservations about how some aspects of the game are handled;  I still very much love playing,  especially with friends.  I applaud the work especially in the weather systems,   and choices and implementation of game sounds,  from background noises to the activity sounds of the zombies themselves.  Work on the POI's has been magnificent in bringing the game world,  toward a feeling of..."Look at it! This could be a real place" and making the game world more immersive.  Voice work with the NPC's is very solid and unlike a LOT of other games,  Multiplayer play is overall,  smooth and enjoyable.  

While I do respect that your feelings aren't the same,  I can't say that I share them.   I hope that you are able to find your 'Happy Place" again when playing 7D2D though.

I kinda disagree with what players want.
We don'T need more weapons or even different vehicles (although new skins would be a nice little addition)

We need content. A story. Bandits that have been in talks since A12 I believe.
We had a LOT of graphic overhauls. We had so many features deleted.
I just want my NPCs and a story. And coming with that a late game. (building an NPC defended Fort and stuff like that)

Everything else are minor addition and balancing issues.
Pois were fine and are fine (once sleeper to hidden sleeper % has been adjusted)
I like the quest tier reward system, but it is a bonus, not a major feature.
RWG is going the right way props for that (wilderness needs some love tho)
Building was fine before and when compared to how electricity is a one way street, could be considered a masterpiece (honestly. I know MM said he is fine with how electricity works, but not being able to run more than one powersource, meaning needing different grids... UGH)

It has still a lot of flaws... but honestly, if they would just stop reworking every feature and add content, it wouldn't even matter.

The guy thinks he knows how to handle a game, that is not is own creation, better than the developers themselves... because he has lots of hours of play on it. 😆

I stopped reading when he said something about no real content was added, and that includes "slight changes" to POIs. Ok so he means that +140 new POIs, and more being added and worked on, isn't substantial content? Wow. Mind blowing. He just confirmed he doesn't know what he's talking about. At all.

People sometimes complain that developers don't listen to their communities of players enough. There's legitimate reasons why and this guy is one of them.

Fun Pimps, don't listen to those clueless people who take their opinions for facts and intent to dictate and lecture you about your creative and production process. I would dare advance that the vast majority of players understand that this game is still in developement and that content isn't yet fully integrated, as well as technical adjustments and improvements. Thank you for your hard work.

That's really funny.

Many people have been here for a long time, and have never spoken out for anything (to help or criticize). Someday they decide to come out of the coffin and distill a huge text that adds nothing, just a bunch of their own opinions, not facts.

Where were these people? Played enough to rate ALL hotspots on the Changelog? Or are they basing their opinions only on texts they read on the forum? 

Conversely, I've also seen many players who "criticized" the new farming system, who were concerned, but changed their minds when they ACTUALLY played/tested the new system. That doesn't mean it can't be changed/improved, but it's not an ugly devil either. Right?

Anyway, I am not happy with some things with the game either, and this is since when I started playing on 06-January-2021, currently with 1270 hours of gameplay, average of 100 hours per month, 3 hours per day. And I just don't dedic more for lack of time, because I have my job as a musician and motorcycle repair. I have my opinions too, criticisms and suggestions. But as long as the things I wish for are not implemented, "I make my game", as my wishes may never come true.

Unlike GTA 5, Need For Speed Heat, Euro Truck Simulator, where I'm forced to accept what they've already done, TFP left the game open for deep modifications if anyone wants to, and I appreciate that. 

It doesn't mean I don't have the right to complain about something, but I prefer to spend my breath looking for Mods that fulfill my desires in the game. I confess: most of the mods I use are "futile", I don't really need them.

Spoiler

jVi2o6H.png

PS: I'm not belittling the modders' work, I'm just saying that the mods just meet my wishes, but not strictly "necessary".

That's why I always repeat: Play the game, make your choices, you're free to play as you want, be grateful for the evolution of TFP (even if you think it's "no big deal"), complain if necessary, but be patient. I don't want 7D2D to be "gold" like "Cyberpunk 2077"

Edited by DiegoLBC1 (see edit history)

8 hours ago, gecko2015 said:

After some thought, I've come to realize why 7 Days is heading in the wrong direction.

Firstly, credit is due where credit is due - I was first introduced to the game around 2015 and I've been playing since. I'd come back every-time there was a "major" update. Many of these updates have been phenomenal. Everything from graphical overhauls, to new equipment, new weapons, new locations, better locations, zombie AI improvements, improved interface, etc.; I could go on.

But I'm starting to see the dilemma that you face.  Looking at Steam's concurrent players historical data, after major updates it seems I'm not the only one who plays for a bit and then puts it off again after giving it a play or two after a 'major update'. You're trying to increase your player-base, keep the game alive, and keep it up-to-date. For that, people truly appreciate it - as you're one of the few indie devs who have stood by their "Alpha" game. Despite the game still being in "Alpha", it's honestly a complete game by this point and I'm sure many would agree with me.

However,  these 'major' updates are continuously focusing on attempting to capture new players through flashy graphic updates and keeping old players by lengthening their play times by the use of RNG.

Neither of these strategies are smart moves in my opinion and will only lengthen the slow death of the game if serious updates aren't implemented that add to or improve gameplay. Now before anyone has a stroke, I'm not asking for AAA updates here. Just hear me out. Take A20's update for example: After it's release, players peaked at 70, 664 on 12/23/21. However, because nothing really substantial was added, the concurrent players are already dropping off the cliff and it's projected to drop more than half to 38,000 by Jan 20.

As a long-time player of 7D2D, I can tell you that changing the player's leveling ability to RNG schematics doesn't keep me in the game. Nor does prettier zombies, or slight changes in POIs, or a few new recipes. Sure, RNG schematics might increase the playtime of certain multiplayer realms or ever-so-slightly change someone's play-style due to having to find a recipe. But does it really change the overall aspect of the game? When we come back does changing the base items from skill-based to an RNG system really qualify as a major update?

The answer to that is no. Sure, I could see the argument from players that it changes up their play-style where they might have to go without a specific item or recipe, but you really didn't add content. You just adjusted the manner to increase the time in which they obtained it - therefore increasing their playtime. But are you really winning new and old players over with this method?

Now, again, before someone has a stroke. I'm not asking a AAA overhaul of the game and I'm fully aware that the FP don't have unlimited resources at their disposal to just turn this into some AAA game. But that said, these past few "major updates" have been a bit lackluster that seems to be taking a "shotgun" effect on updates to capture new players whilst also trying to keep it's current players and I believe it's achieving both poorly at worst and could do much better at best.

Without making this a wall of text, my main point is, as a long-time player of 7D2D, when a "major update" is released, it's a bit underwhelming when I create a game only to see that nothing substantial was added or changed. Instead, the game was made a bit prettier and roughly the same items exist, they just now require different recipes to make them. And now that this road has been further traveled, I no longer feel like I'm playing the survival base building survival game I was first introduced too. Instead, it's feeling more like an exploring game that just happens to have zombies in them. 

I say this was a good analysis, but probably starting from a false premise. You are judging this game as if the updates were DLCs of a released finished game OR yearly feature patches of a service game.

In both those cases there is money wandering from the pockets of the players for services rendered by the developer. But except for sales to new players there is no money coming in and I doubt after 8 years that that influx is enough to be a really strong motivation. And in that case there would be almost zero motivation to add features for veteran players like a demolisher or bandits for example.

Yes, TFP could hoodwink us with a service game but stay in EA just to have it easier with bugs. But then they would miss out on a lot of income if they don't include the veterans, with DLCs for example.

So I don't think the "sailing under wrong flag" is the right explanation and that EA is not a false label and you are getting exactly what's on the cover: You see a developer developing a game and those yearly updates are not primarily to humor old and capture new players, those updates really are a snapshots of a game in development.

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, meganoth said:

But then where is their income?

I have asked me that already. How do they make money? Only with 7D2D steam sales? Are so many people constantly buying this game?

Players like us that have bought the game long time ago don't bring any money so why even care about what we write here?

Going to just quote Roland here because what he said in the other thread is pure gold.

On 1/11/2022 at 3:40 PM, Roland said:

The position that the devs should not implement the rules and conditions they want for their game is not very sustainable. It was inevitable that the topic would change to things that are even remotely debatable.

People get confused because the game used to not have as many rules and constraints when it was mostly bare bones scaffolding and they think that the game was meant to remain like that. It was not. If you are playing the regular game then you are playing an open world survival game with elements of tower defense and RPG and sandbox. But the main game is not a pure sandbox and is not intended to be.

For a pure sandbox, turn on the creative menu, enable god mode, and choose to either turn off enemies or simply turn off blood moon. Those options give you a pure traditional sandbox where you can do whatever you want and have no constraints or rules to live by.

So the game used to be more sandboxish back when it was more unfinished and rough. Now the game is less sandboxish because it is more developed with rules and conditions. If you prefer sandbox play then you can do it easily by using the options menu and the command console. If you want to play a game with rules  but you don't like the rules offered by TFP then you can look for mods that change the rules to what you like better.

You know, I bet TFP pretty much ignores all of the threads in these forums* unless you are very direct and in-their-face with a "Listen up!" That is how you prove that THIS thread...your thread...is not f***ing around. :classic_rolleyes:

*I know they don't ignore them.

11 hours ago, gecko2015 said:

While that may be how it may seem, it is not the case. The major updates are focused on developing the game pure and simple. That means feature cutting in some cases, feature reworking in other cases, experimenting with an implementation to see if it sticks once the general population plays with it, adding new features (sometimes from scratch and sometimes by replacing a placeholder feature) and lots of debugging and optimizing. Also, even though they seem like major features to those who don't have access to the testing branch, for the testers who have been playing all along, what you guys experienced as A20 EXPERIMENTAL!!!! they experienced as just the next build of what they'd already been playing.

There are no marketing meetings in which they brainstorm ways to capture new players by picking and choosing what they release when. They release features when it's time for them to be put in and to best facilitate development.

In other words, if they had had millions of dollars to develop the game behind closed doors for the past 8 years they would have done things exactly the same. When you really think about it, most of the development is accomplished behind closed doors and you guys only see a snapshot of where they happened to be at the time they pushed the game to the main branch on steam. Farming for example went through a couple of changes that you never experienced before it landed on the farm plots we got in A17. Remember that while you guys were playing A16 for 18 months, the game was changing and developing unseen and unexperienced by anyone external to the studio.

3 hours ago, meganoth said:

I say this was a good analysis, but probably starting from a false premise. You are judging this game as if the updates were DLCs of a released finished game OR yearly feature patches of a service game.

In both those cases there is money wandering from the pockets of the players for services rendered by the developer. But except for sales to new players there is no money coming in and I doubt after 8 years that that influx is enough to be a really strong motivation. And in that case there would be almost zero motivation to add features for veteran players like a demolisher or bandits for example.

Yes, TFP could hoodwink us with a service game but stay in EA just to have it easier with bugs. But then they would miss out on a lot of income if they don't include the veterans, with DLCs for example.

So I don't think the "sailing under wrong flag" is the right explanation and that EA is not a false label and you are getting exactly what's on the cover: You see a developer developing a game and those yearly updates are not primarily to humor old and capture new players, those updates really are a snapshots of a game in development.

11 minutes ago, Roland said:

While that may be how it may seem, it is not the case. The major updates are focused on developing the game pure and simple. That means feature cutting in some cases, feature reworking in other cases, experimenting with an implementation to see if it sticks once the general population plays with it, adding new features (sometimes from scratch and sometimes by replacing a placeholder feature) and lots of debugging and optimizing. Also, even though they seem like major features to those who don't have access to the testing branch, for the testers who have been playing all along, what you guys experienced as A20 EXPERIMENTAL!!!! they experienced as just the next build of what they'd already been playing.

There are no marketing meetings in which they brainstorm ways to capture new players by picking and choosing what they release when. They release features when it's time for them to be put in and to best facilitate development.

In other words, if they had had millions of dollars to develop the game behind closed doors for the past 8 years they would have done things exactly the same. When you really think about it, most of the development is accomplished behind closed doors and you guys only see a snapshot of where they happened to be at the time they pushed the game to the main branch on steam. Farming for example went through a couple of changes that you never experienced before it landed on the farm plots we got in A17. Remember that while you guys were playing A16 for 18 months, the game was changing and developing unseen and unexperienced by anyone external to the studio.

@meganoth They could added bandits in 2016 - they didn't wanted and decided scrap them and do this again. this was their choose- this same thing with LBD- it could be left as it was working but the again decided to change this. Honestly - if the decided to launch A17 as full version ( let say they added story with A17) and add 50+ zombies. 50+ guns, 10 vehicles etc as dlc i woudn't complain because.... better to get something get something big that another redesign. Because we would pay for that right?

@Roland - farming was good so why they change this ? idk , they could added bandits and go over it but no do this again and waste more time, Another change of perks, or redesign of POIS. So most of things was done. Yeah i know a lot of things are scrapped while producing but..- cod is not treyarch- they are not forced to cut map to because they have to hurry up or ea with shareholders xd.

So this guy is right- 7dtd more conntend and more redesign can't help with that. They again want to change clothes for example

12 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

@meganoth They could added bandits in 2016 - they didn't wanted and decided scrap them and do this again. this was their choose- this same thing with LBD- it could be left as it was working but the again decided to change this. Honestly - if the decided to launch A17 as full version ( let say they added story with A17) and add 50+ zombies. 50+ guns, 10 vehicles etc as dlc i woudn't complain because.... better to get something get something big that another redesign. Because we would pay for that right?

They didn't because they didn't think that development was finished. They often said that they still needed to finish their kickstarter goals and in a quality that they are content with.

They didn't scrap the bandits of 2016, they never added them to the game. What you saw was half-finished stuff, just like the behemoth which was also enabled by some modders. Please correct me, but there never was a vanilla with bandits in them, right?

The dev's goal is to make a game, not 20+ games.  So while each alpha has some new stuff, it's totally understandable that you may have already sucked the 'marrow' out over many hours of playtime in previous alphas.  For instance, there are an increasing number of POIs that I know like the back of my hand now.  Should they keep redoing these POIs, or churning out more of them, so that they're fresh and entertaining for us year after year?  I mean, that'd be nice for us veteran players.  But as others have said, that would be operating as a live service, instead of trying to get to 7 Days to Die 1.0.  Every version you've played is alpha: it's short of 1.0.

7 hours ago, Viktoriusiii said:

We don'T need more weapons or even different vehicles... We need content. A story. Bandits that have been in talks since A12 I believe.

It does still puzzle me how some people (not singling you out), when they say "content," don't count things like weapons and vehicles, and anything other than story & NPC stuff isn't content to them.  Maybe this has to do with coming from different game backgrounds?  A20 has new quests, new weapons, new zombies, new loot containers, a ton of new block shapes, vehicle mods, and new RWG infrastructure like highways, traffic lights, sewers, etc.  "Yeah, but we're still waiting for the content."  That all seems like content to me!

Edited by Crater Creator (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, meganoth said:

They didn't because they didn't think that development was finished. They often said that they still needed to finish their kickstarter goals and in a quality that they are content with.

They didn't scrap the bandits of 2016, they never added them to the game. What you saw was half-finished stuff, just like the behemoth which was also enabled by some modders. Please correct me, but there never was a vanilla with bandits in them, right?

Well only things left from kickstarter :

1. story

2. bandits

Npc - traders are npc so we have them

I don't think anything more is missing from kickstarter

So bandits were finished they could just add them.  Behemot was quiet unfinished. Well true they neved added them but still - they were complited .

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)

Listen up Pimps!  I like to poke fun that this game is "The Alpha that Never Ends", but honestly, I don't really care.  Keep pumping out updates that I may, or may not, like.  It used to bother me but then I sat back and thought: I paid $20 for a game that has given me almost thousands of hours of game-play and have never been charged for updates.  Also, you made it so modders have easy access.  I'll still have opinions, but I can always choose when stop/start playing too.  Thanks for content, looking forward to more.

PS: I like the the RNG

10 minutes ago, PoppaTot said:

It used to bother me but then I sat back and thought: I paid $20 for a game that has given me almost thousands of hours of game-play and have never been charged for updates.

I held my mouse button down on the "Like" icon for like 5 minutes. I hope you felt that.

53 minutes ago, Crater Creator said:

The dev's goal is to make a game, not 20+ games.  So while each alpha has some new stuff, it's totally understandable that you may have already sucked the 'marrow' out over many hours of playtime in previous alphas.  For instance, there are an increasing number of POIs that I know like the back of my hand now.  Should they keep redoing these POIs, or churning out more of them, so that they're fresh and entertaining for us year after year?  I mean, that'd be nice for us veteran players.  But as others have said, that would be operating as a live service, instead of trying to get to 7 Days to Die 1.0.  Every version you've played is alpha: it's short of 1.0.

It does still puzzle me how some people (not singling you out), when they say "content," don't count things like weapons and vehicles, and anything other than story & NPC stuff isn't content to them.  Maybe this has to do with coming from different game backgrounds?  A20 has new quests, new weapons, new zombies, new loot containers, a ton of new block shapes, vehicle mods, and new RWG infrastructure like highways, traffic lights, sewers, etc.  "Yeah, but we're still waiting for the content."  That all seems like content to me!

Damn - they increasing number of poi but- this don't change a lot because... you can still find this same zombies or weapons. This is like saying-  in shogun 2 rise of samurai  you have 100+ maps. Ok that's will be true but most of them are just change number of  trees.  increasing numbe of poi can't help because this is not l4d2 or cod when design of poi mean a lot. I give you example- l4d2  you have few special infected- charger, tank jockey smoker,splitter witch - they have special abilities so  witch can you easy kill you in narrow place but you can easy go around on parking , charger can be easy killed on open space but he can one hit kill from high place etc. in 7dtd you have normal zombies, toughter zombies, screamer , cop, dog and birds and this new one ( i don't mention demo zombie because this is blood moon only) - so this don't matter if you are in poi outside etc because if you don't fall  int o pit with zombies poi don't influece a lot. 

You are right we have new quest and guns but honestly - only 1 new zombie - rest of them are hd models. We get new RWG but honestly - if this change a lot? no- because you will see this same zombie over and over-  in first 15 minutes you can find this same zombie 2- 3 times sometimes. and if new  traffic light can change something? no.  but let say behemot, sleeper demo or zombie similar to witch could change a lot.  Right RWG looks cool but - cod vanguard der anfang maps looks cool too and... whatever because you have small number of zombies, no special weapons etc. you know what i mean

I feel i could write abput what is wrong  like gecko but i don't feel this would have any sense- if this could change past? no. If this allow to release 7dtd faster? no. So this would be just pointless. I'm almost 100% sure we can't expect something like 7dtd  in future but with medival or sci fi setting. Why? because i think devs can be tired with this type of game

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)

49 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

*wall of text*

You clearly play a lot of games and have strong opinions about what is or is not sufficient "change" in 7D2D. But none of that rebuts the point that every change to 7D2D over the years has been towards the 1.0 release. We're all just along for the ride. We can offer - and I'm sure TFP appreciates at least in some cases - our opinions on which changes work and which don't, but there really isn't much basis for a "you aren't changing enough!" argument. These are not DLC packs, these are evolutions towards the very first release of 7D2D. There are, hopefully, a couple/few million potential customers out there who've never bought nor played 7D2D. They are the target for all of this, not us. We are the hecklers sitting in the auditorium taunting TFP before the real show has even started. Wow there sure are a lot of us.

58 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

( i don't mention demo zombie because this is blood moon only)

Minor point: Demos will appear in downtown areas. More likely in Wasteland downtown than others.

2 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Well only things left from kickstarter :

1. story

2. bandits

Npc - traders are npc so we have them

I don't think anything more is missing from kickstarter

So bandits were finished they could just add them.  Behemot was quiet unfinished. Well true they neved added them but still - they were complited .

NPCs are interactable, have/add to the story and fill the world with life.
Now they are just a blackboard of quests. A poi with a moving blackboard. Can't kill or interact with it besides that.
That is not an NPC. I am sorry.