What would we like to see in the game?

Juui

Hello everyone! I justv started playing the game and I'm so addicted to it. There is a lot of things that I would love to see in the game. I understand, that the Devs can't add everything that we wish for, but I just wanted to see what other players would like to see in the game! 😀

7 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

Segways. Do I need to say more?

Edit: And zombie chickens. Radiated zombie chickens that puke molotovs perhaps? Little green glowing flightless dragons of doom. ;)

7 hours ago, beerfly said:

Ducks and feral ducks.

3 hours ago, Boidster said:

Only if they are horse-sized.

I want an in-game Concrete Cage of Chaos where we can choose the combatants.

13 minutes ago, Kattla said:

A multi-functional lawn mower. For cutting grass and zombie hair.

Guys be seriouse : when need make it grimdark as possible so my suggestions : bandit cult of living dead - they capture surviors and throw them to pit with zombies . 

corpses  don't disappear but decying like in previouse versions .

drawing on walls like " we are all doom" or " no evac no hope" 

sad traders texts like " hey  you still alive, i wish my wife was still alive too"  or " nice sneakers , my sons wanted similiar on his birthday but zombies eat him alive before i came from work " 

Sad bloody teddy bear. 

hanging corpes in forest  etc

Trust me this is what do you truly want!

3 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Guys be seriouse : when need make it grimdark as possible so my suggestions : bandit cult of living dead - they capture surviors and throw them to pit with zombies . 

sad traders texts like " hey  you still alive, i wish my wife was still alive too"  or " nice sneakers , my sons wanted similiar on his birthday but zombies eat him alive before i came from work " 

Sad bloody teddy bear. 

I don't see "segways" in that wall of text.

1 minute ago, MechanicalLens said:

I don't see "segways" in that wall of text.

segways  are not grimdark they are even very positive birds so nope they cannot work sorryyyyyy  we must be dark as wh  40k  mixed with days gone plague tale and trailer of dead island

35 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

segways  are not grimdark they are even very positive birds so nope they cannot work sorryyyyyy  we must be dark as wh  40k  mixed with days gone plague tale and trailer of dead island

I beg to differ....

spacer.png

They have a number of designs developed specifically for the police and military. 

6 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

I beg to differ....

spacer.png

They have a number of designs developed specifically for the police and military. 

Well in countries like this army put everything looks "modern" even if it don't have rly sense XD . So yeah drons can works but like flying bombs ( in east people using drons as flying bombs puting on them c4 , or just molotov.

So more logical idea is add exoskeleton working like in stalker .

Even mingun turrets have more sense because well we have it and it is pretty usefull. Microgun ok . but damn it woudn't work XD  fun thing - even old guns like  blackpowder have more sense  because guerrila and terrorist still use them

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Juui said:

Hello everyone! I justv started playing the game and I'm so addicted to it. There is a lot of things that I would love to see in the game. I understand, that the Devs can't add everything that we wish for, but I just wanted to see what other players would like to see in the game! 😀

Anything might be implemented from a gameplay standpoint. The only problem is if any change makes the game to be fun, expands on certain ideas, improves the progression and flow of the action.

On 6/6/2021 at 2:25 PM, MechanicalLens said:

Segways. Do I need to say more?

Edit: And zombie chickens. Radiated zombie chickens that puke molotovs perhaps? Little green glowing flightless dragons of doom. ;)

Zombie chickens sound fun! If I remember correctly they were considering adding more zombie animals but not any time soon :3 

On 6/6/2021 at 2:30 PM, beerfly said:

Ducks and feral ducks.

Ohh this actually sounds nice! I would love to see more animals in the game and ducks while passing near the water would be cool 😃

On 6/6/2021 at 6:23 PM, Boidster said:

Only if they are horse-sized.

I want an in-game Concrete Cage of Chaos where we can choose the combatants.

Horse sized ducks? 😱 They must be from the radiated area😜

21 hours ago, Kattla said:

A multi-functional lawn mower. For cutting grass and zombie hair.

Interesting 😃

21 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Sad bloody teddy bear. 

I would love to see sad trader texts, would make the game a bit more realistic I belive. Hanging corpses sound fun as well, the corpses could be awake when you come over and eventually drop from the trees! 

6 hours ago, 7daystodierocks said:

or better yet maha a proper random world generator as right now on every seed i spawn it looks like somebody shook up a scrabble game and left it all messy

You really are not paying attention to the Alpha 20 notes are you.  RWG is being worked on for Alpha 20.....

23 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

We don't even need zombie chickens. Every time you loot a bird's nest, if it had an egg or two in it, there would be a chance an angry chicken would spawn to peck the player's toes off. Motherly instincts amiright? 😜

Love the idea hahah

I actually don't know if it is possible in the game, I checked and it seems that it isn't but I'm still a new player. 

So together with my friend Maria, we think that it would be nice if you could lockpick some of the locked doors :3 

Wet concrete would be nice to see.... in future  =\

i know its a handicap.....  but its a nice one. a realistic one

Compared to building instant steel structures which takes away from the realism alittle.

But I guess we will all have too get over it.
Or I'm sure someone will make a mod for it ;)

On 6/6/2021 at 6:46 AM, Juui said:

Welcome to the game and the forums, glad you're having fun :)

2 hours ago, Jugginator said:

Welcome to the game and the forums, glad you're having fun :)

Thank you so much ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Roland said:

I'm most excited for the random event manager and I hope it makes it into the game and is robust resulting in lots of different types of random encounters.

Sounds really cool! 

2 hours ago, Fightingchook said:

Wet concrete would be nice to see.... in future  =\

i know its a handicap.....  but its a nice one. a realistic one

Compared to building instant steel structures which takes away from the realism alittle.

But I guess we will all have too get over it.
Or I'm sure someone will make a mod for it ;)

I still haven't had a look at mods, just different seeds so I'm excited to try them out at some point 😇