Weekend Pruning

TSBX

It does if the consequence is censorship.

"Freedom of speech is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or a community to articulate their opinions and ideas without fear of retaliation, censorship, or legal sanction."

Listen, I'm not a moderator, nor am I going to pretend that I am one. But I think that I can speak for everyone here that all you're doing is taking a small issue and turning it into a bigger problem. We have no personal issues against you, nor will we judge you for bending the rules slightly (if you let it go). How about we put all of this all behind us and move on, hmm? We can all forget about this and this discussion will never have to be brought up again, unless of course you or someone else bends the rules again, but that's neither here nor there. I admit, no productivity is coming from this, hence I will no longer post anything on this matter, but I would like to think that you know the best thing to do right now is just move on.

Have yourself a good day.

Now, shall we bring this discussion back to A19? (:

I just started collaborating on an open-source game, and wow, one of the funnest parts is when a someone asks "How soon are you going to have feature X?" and responding with "As soon as you learn <insert programming language> and implement it youself"

Obviously you have not been around long, as MM used to give estimates time frames and never meet them. Then people get angry. So you're not going to get one. He does still give them, because he stated recently that internal testers might be getting it soon.

Obviously you have not been around long, as MM used to give estimates time frames and never meet them. Then people get angry. So you're not going to get one. He does still give them, because he stated recently that internal testers might be getting it soon.

you can see that i joined the forums today. sorry some people dont understand what an estimate is. not sure why people need to be rude to me for that. have a good one.

you can see that i joined the forums today. sorry some people dont understand what an estimate is. not sure why people need to be rude to me for that. have a good one.

You passed the test.

Every new person seeking for release date info got offended thinking we are rude, saying "when it is done". (the fact is, it is done when is done, many things are being done by a team that gives everything)

Welcome to the Jungle, enjoy and I hope you are here the hours before next release.

its not that we are being rude, its just the truth. "its done, when its done"- Any TFP Staff

for sure. i absolutely understand that. was unaware of past issues with people getting mad about release dates not being accurate. just curious about a time frame. thats all.

Yes. There are often delays and false promises. Not saying they mislead intentional. They have Hopes themselves, then Corona comes, Bugs occur, Feature XY doesnt work as expected yada yada.

Mr. Mole stated it would be first half of 2020 ( before that it was told Christmas 2019^^) and i give that this is a solid estimate. Might be July or August for full release. But it seems promising so far.

And hell, considering how smooth A18 landed, let them take their time.

No matter what your beliefs may be, there is a lot of pastel packaged chocolate on discount now. Go buy some and be happy.

Chocolate solves almost everything! I should know. ;)

Roland's changed his avatar but still has his head stuck in the bars I see. Keep trying Roland. :)

yeh when he does give em you just add 7 months to it lol and you get close to it haha :-P

Thank you @Adam the Waster, @beerfly .

Lol, I miss madmole's "friendly guesstimates". I used to be angry when it was that time and new Alpha was delayed, but now I'm just glad they are still working on it despite the current situation and wish them best luck to stay healthy. Can you imagine if TFP had to close their business? NOPE, just NOPE, don't even think about it LOL!

@stallionsden

Archived