Weekend Pruning

TSBX

Alright so since it's Easter, I thought I'd end the day with a heartwarming joke.

A man sits down in his chair, completely exhausted from running around doing errands from dawn to dusk that day. He quickly remembers it is Easter and realizes he has no received or bought himself any eggs. Putting on a mask, a jacket, some boots, and a thick pair of leather gloves, he proceeded to burgle every one of his neighbor's homes under the cover of night, breaking in through the doors or windows and scouring each and every house one by one, searching for their Easter egg stashes. One neighbor calls the police, and the officers end up pulling up and corner the man in one of the residential buildings.

"Sir, can you tell us what is going on? We've received reports of a public disturbance." one of them says.

The man in the mask replies, "Oh, no harm is being done at all, officers. I'm just in the middle of a scavenger hunt."

(Enjoy. :p)

Thank you @Adam the Waster, @beerfly .

Lol, I miss madmole's "friendly guesstimates". I used to be angry when it was that time and new Alpha was delayed, but now I'm just glad they are still working on it despite the current situation and wish them best luck to stay healthy. Can you imagine if TFP had to close their business? NOPE, just NOPE, don't even think about it LOL!

@stallionsden

lol i prefer the long iterations between releases it meant more stuff for the game and more goodies for us modders to lol.

lol i prefer the long iterations between releases it meant more stuff for the game and more goodies for us modders to lol.

The long waits like 1 year for a new update were overkill, but if a feature is not ready, I would prefer if they made it ready regardless of how long it takes to release. It's been long years in development anyway, we may as well wait couple of more years. I'm pretty sure this is because 7 Days to Die is such a unique project, they must figure out how to implement many different systems, there's not too many working examples in other games for them to follow. In fact, if they succeed, it will be their game that will be used as an example for others to learn from.

Thank you @Adam the Waster, @beerfly .

Lol, I miss madmole's "friendly guesstimates". I used to be angry when it was that time and new Alpha was delayed, but now I'm just glad they are still working on it despite the current situation and wish them best luck to stay healthy. Can you imagine if TFP had to close their business? NOPE, just NOPE, don't even think about it LOL!

@stallionsden

Excellent point, the dev team for another game I follow released an update on the status on the DLC they are working on will be delayed due to COVID...

...I am thankful TFPs are still able to keep the lights on. ??

Alright so since it's Easter, I thought I'd end the day with a heartwarming joke.

A man sits down in his chair, completely exhausted from running around doing errands from dawn to dusk that day. He quickly remembers it is Easter and realizes he has no received or bought himself any eggs. Putting on a mask, a jacket, some boots, and a thick pair of leather gloves, he proceeded to burgle every one of his neighbor's homes under the cover of night, breaking in through the doors or windows and scouring each and every house one by one, searching for their Easter egg stashes. One neighbor calls the police, and the officers end up pulling up and corner the man in one of the residential buildings.

"Sir, can you tell us what is going on? We've received reports of a public disturbance." one of them says.

The man in the mask replies, "Oh, no harm is being done at all, officers. I'm just in the middle of a scavenger hunt."

(Enjoy. :p)

When is the joke?

Excellent point, the dev team for another game I follow released an update on the status on the DLC they are working on will be delayed due to COVID...

...I am thankful TFPs are still able to keep the lights on. ??

the reason the Beer Flu is avoiding TFPs is cuz the Virus will turn into a Zombie Virus......

Mr. Mole, i love you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, that feature is one of the unsung Heroes of A18 and im so exited to see it expanded in A19!

really ? "goddamn" gets censored?^^ We are poppin´Zombie Heads nonstop but thats the biggest concern ? :D

Yes it gets censored, and please be aware that using creative spelling to bypass the language filter is against the rules.

Rules apply to you too, buttercup.

That has to be one of the most worthless replys i ever received.

Why are you implying that i think rules dont apply to me? Where on earth are you taking that from?

And even more so, who are you to judge?

The one thing i did, as you even quotet was saying the following "Could hardly care less about it, just felt ( and feeling ) its odd"

So: Dont urinate at my Leg, Sugarpie :)

That has to be one of the most worthless replys i ever received.

Why are you implying that i think rules dont apply to me? Where on earth are you taking that from?

And even more so, who are you to judge?

The one thing i did, as you even quotet was saying the following "Could hardly care less about it, just felt ( and feeling ) its odd"

So: Dont urinate at my Leg, Sugarpie :)

I mean... First of all, it wasn't an implication, it was a direct statement. Secondly breaking a rule then trying to use some weird subvert of artistic license to defend it is still....drum roll please... breaking the rule! Third of all , "I couldn't care less" (sic) coming from somebody on the internet trying to backpedal is an outright lie because you cared enough to make the statement in the first place.

You had no argument to support, you just wanted to get attention for breaking a rule. In this case because you were either befuddled that the rule applied to you or indignant that it did.

I'm going to include a picture of your post for reference because for some reason a bunch of you guys keep forgetting what you typed and go careening off topic like a drunk on a tightrope. Must be all the lead in the water from drinking out of garden hoses as a kid, but I'm no lawyer.

https://i.imgur.com/Yr2y0ec.png

EDIT: Oh and finally, I'm not judging, I "Could hardly care less about it, just felt ( and feeling ) its odd".

Archived