Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

madmole

Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Alpha 18 Dev Diary!!

• A18 Stable is Out!
    • :)

Confirmed. The new update has broken all my tools and weapons on my belt.

UPDATE: Seems that the double barrel shotgun and junk turrets were not effected but most other tools and weapons are.

I checked my belt, my pack and storage.

Oddly enough, my boots were only half-broken, as was my machete.

Just spawn in some repair kits, I suppose.

Ok, the motorcycle feels WORLDS better, feels faster, and it can get some air on a hill with the hop again. LOVE IT!

It might be too early to say, but fps feels a lot smoother and gameplay just feels slightly faster now.

Whatever you guys are doing, keep it up!

Same here, smooth as silk and continuing to getting smoother and silkier...

Amazing turn around with the patches, this is way more like it.

It looks like plenty of people should be quite happy with the changes in this update. Kudos to TFP for the QoL fan service.

Thanks for patch, but my god you guys have bad timing lol (at least for me on last two) Downloading a preping to start anew. Have a feeling I will instantly find at least a bicycle instantly this time.

Hey, nice avatar.

It looks like plenty of people should be quite happy with the changes in this update. Kudos to TFP for the QoL fan service..

Indeed - me and my buddies were 5mins into the day 35 horde when the server decided to boot us and update :)

Always a good time for a fresh wipe :) :)

Confirmed. The new update has broken all my tools and weapons on my belt.

UPDATE: Seems that the double barrel shotgun and junk turrets were not effected but most other tools and weapons are.

I checked my belt, my pack and storage.

Alpha 18 b149

Original was 18 b145

Armor was effected as well.

You'll find that basically everything that has durability will be broken in your world.

Just an fyi, since this update has changed the way durability works (making it more understandable/on point), all/most of your items in your world that have durability will be broken, so I'd recommend spawning in some repair kits when you upgrade (:

Or just start again, new map and all its the best bit of the game... :)

Just an fyi, since this update has changed the way durability works (making it more understandable/on point), all/most of your items in your world that have durability will be broken, so I'd recommend spawning in some repair kits when you upgrade (:

Wait, didn`t you wipe or continued a safegame ?

or new map if testing. :)

As long as you have 15 repair kits, you'll be fine with this update...lol!

I'm prepared for repair kit gate....lol!

(I just made like 40 of them, so I'm fine.)

Yeah 80% of my gear was degraded the other day but I'm a glue whore so I had no issue with it. But I'm using pregen so I might see some cliff walls in new spaces and need to restart.

Ok, the motorcycle feels WORLDS better, feels faster, and it can get some air on a hill with the hop again. LOVE IT!

It might be too early to say, but fps feels a lot smoother and gameplay just feels slightly faster now.

Whatever you guys are doing, keep it up!

The game is pushing around postage stamps instead of billboards now.

Archived