Steam reviews - I kinda figured

hillbilly

The problem with your argument is that this is their game. Sure they can be cool and allow tons of options but they have 100 percent right to say "No i don't want a player to hide underground, if you don't like that YOU go play something else or design your own game".

Is it right? I don't know. As a mod developer you better believe the mod I put out is the one i WANT people to play as is. I can't stop them from modding it themselves but i sure as hell can decide WHAT is in my mod and WHAT the rules are. I can take feedback into account but ultimately you have NO say in what my mod becomes.

Well that applies on basically every post and argument on this forum, except the "I luv everything you do" posts. :)

The two top voted reviews on steam (since A17 launch):

"I have spent several days contemplating whether to write this or not. My only hesitation has been that i don't want to contribute to the loss of subscribers for the EXCELLENT modders in this community. I have no loyalty or confidence remaining for the game itself anymore however. Their pushing this mess out to stable just to get it out of their hair before the holidays was the final straw for me. Their lack of professionalism is something i haven't seen in any game before.

I have close to a thousand hours in the game over the past couple of years and that is primarily due to those excellent modders i mentioned. The game had tremendous possibility but was not fleshed out. That's understandable. It's an early release (or at least that was the excuse i gave myself for it) but it's been in early release for years and it has seemed more and more as though the developers are depending heavily on the modders to make it into a decent game.

Then i decided to sign up on the official forums so i could see what was going on with the experimental A17 and maybe get more involved. What an eye opener. I had already suspected there was a lack of judgment and professionalism within the company and the forums just proved it.

The community manager comes across as a school yard bully who mocks and shoots down anyone who questions the confusing decisions being made by the developers. He doesn't moderate. He dictates. I witnessed him shredding one of the most highly respected modders in the community in a post he wrote specifically for that purpose-prompting more people to jump on his band wagon and join in. Then he continued justifying his doing that in posts spanning several pages-personally attacking the modder (who in NO way-responded in kind) and also mocking anyone who called him out on doing it-going so far as to brag that he has never once been reprimanded for his behavior and he can do/say whatever he wants.

So in essence-a moderator who, rather than moderating-CAUSED bashing and drama by his supporters. There were several "getting out the popcorn" comments. So you get the impression the entire community is muzzled by an ego maniacal community manager who mocks into silence anyone that questions the decisions being made even when those people are their most loyal supporters/the modders who quite literally MAKE this game( Apparently for the purpose of providing self aggrandizing entertainment at the expense of those who genuinely care about the games success.)

Then you have the devs making radical changes that don't go in the patch notes and making odd knee jerk seeming decisions that look for all the world like they were done out of spite. They completely crucified the random gen for maps-making them nearly unplayable. Not a word was said about it. So you had people spending hours trying to fix it-just to have one of the devs post an impatient sounding, snarky post on the forums to all of those "going on" about the maps-that he had basically just patched a "make do" thing together so it would sorta work before the holidays and would get around to fixing it after they were over. No apologies for not putting that in the patch notes. No awareness that they are wasting peoples time. Just more lack of professional ettiquette and bad judgment calls. That is the condition the maps were left in when they pushed it to stable.

I can't even imagine what is going on in the company that they are letting this kind of stuff slide. To allow the person who represents them to the public-behave in the way I witnessed does not inspire confidence in their ability to make good decisions.

What started out as a very promising vision for a unique game that covered many different playstyles has become something that has lost most of what made it compelling. Add to that-the mess that things are in and the behavior of their staff and i just can't recommend that anyone put time into it at this point. It will result in mostly frustration.

Maybe if they do some internal reorganizing and put in place people who legitimately care about the well being of the game and it's community and aren't just on their own personal ego trip-it could turn into the amazing game it promised to be. But for now-the ONLY reason you might want to is because of the skills and dedication of the modders."

Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny

368 people found this review helpful

" Man I used to love this game, but the devs in trying to outplay the players took all the sand out of the sanfbox. It plays like some lame MMO now and it's super repetitive, hardly any freedom, and the early game is just punishingly tedious. Theres hardly any replay value left here for me as every game play out the same: Farm zombies to level up. Used to be you actually used your skills and found books to learn recipes, now it's just kill kill kill.

My favorite part of this game used to be building cool looking bases that were still functional, but now only a handful of methods work and most involve exploiting the ai. The zombies got insane damage against structures this last update so builders like me got screwed.

The stamina system is overly punishing like seriously you will eat a whole deers worth of food in a day easily, you can't do much of anything without constantly having to stop to catch your breath it's crazy.

This was a game where I used to love exploring to see what was over the next hill, now I just clear every building trying to find more zombie to crush for XP. Looting is pointless because stuff that should be rare like guns are super common, so the only point to go in a building is to kill more zombies.

Its a shame too because the few good things that came with the update are sandbagged by bizarre decisions, The vehicles were great additions but the cut the maps in half so whats the point? All of the new buildings and POI's are awesome, but they are literally packed with zombies and not in a good way. For instance there might be 6 zombies in a normal room, 2 in the open but the rest are cheesily stand ontop of rafters in the ceiling or packed in closets. The jumpscare works the first time but afterwards you come to expect these ninja zombies everywhere.

All in all for over a year of time put into this update it's super dissappointing, it honestly feels like more was taken out of the game than added."

286 people found this review helpful

*edit* none of the top voted positive reviews are for A17. Not ONE.

The two top voted reviews on steam:

"I have spent several days contemplating whether to write this or not. My only hesitation has been that i don't want to contribute to the loss of subscribers for the EXCELLENT modders in this community. I have no loyalty or confidence remaining for the game itself anymore however. Their pushing this mess out to stable just to get it out of their hair before the holidays was the final straw for me. Their lack of professionalism is something i haven't seen in any game before.

I have close to a thousand hours in the game over the past couple of years and that is primarily due to those excellent modders i mentioned. The game had tremendous possibility but was not fleshed out. That's understandable. It's an early release (or at least that was the excuse i gave myself for it) but it's been in early release for years and it has seemed more and more as though the developers are depending heavily on the modders to make it into a decent game.

Then i decided to sign up on the official forums so i could see what was going on with the experimental A17 and maybe get more involved. What an eye opener. I had already suspected there was a lack of judgment and professionalism within the company and the forums just proved it.

The community manager comes across as a school yard bully who mocks and shoots down anyone who questions the confusing decisions being made by the developers. He doesn't moderate. He dictates. I witnessed him shredding one of the most highly respected modders in the community in a post he wrote specifically for that purpose-prompting more people to jump on his band wagon and join in. Then he continued justifying his doing that in posts spanning several pages-personally attacking the modder (who in NO way-responded in kind) and also mocking anyone who called him out on doing it-going so far as to brag that he has never once been reprimanded for his behavior and he can do/say whatever he wants.

So in essence-a moderator who, rather than moderating-CAUSED bashing and drama by his supporters. There were several "getting out the popcorn" comments. So you get the impression the entire community is muzzled by an ego maniacal community manager who mocks into silence anyone that questions the decisions being made even when those people are their most loyal supporters/the modders who quite literally MAKE this game( Apparently for the purpose of providing self aggrandizing entertainment at the expense of those who genuinely care about the games success.)

Then you have the devs making radical changes that don't go in the patch notes and making odd knee jerk seeming decisions that look for all the world like they were done out of spite. They completely crucified the random gen for maps-making them nearly unplayable. Not a word was said about it. So you had people spending hours trying to fix it-just to have one of the devs post an impatient sounding, snarky post on the forums to all of those "going on" about the maps-that he had basically just patched a "make do" thing together so it would sorta work before the holidays and would get around to fixing it after they were over. No apologies for not putting that in the patch notes. No awareness that they are wasting peoples time. Just more lack of professional ettiquette and bad judgment calls. That is the condition the maps were left in when they pushed it to stable.

I can't even imagine what is going on in the company that they are letting this kind of stuff slide. To allow the person who represents them to the public-behave in the way I witnessed does not inspire confidence in their ability to make good decisions.

What started out as a very promising vision for a unique game that covered many different playstyles has become something that has lost most of what made it compelling. Add to that-the mess that things are in and the behavior of their staff and i just can't recommend that anyone put time into it at this point. It will result in mostly frustration.

Maybe if they do some internal reorganizing and put in place people who legitimately care about the well being of the game and it's community and aren't just on their own personal ego trip-it could turn into the amazing game it promised to be. But for now-the ONLY reason you might want to is because of the skills and dedication of the modders."

Was this review helpful? Yes No Funny

368 people found this review helpful

" Man I used to love this game, but the devs in trying to outplay the players took all the sand out of the sanfbox. It plays like some lame MMO now and it's super repetitive, hardly any freedom, and the early game is just punishingly tedious. Theres hardly any replay value left here for me as every game play out the same: Farm zombies to level up. Used to be you actually used your skills and found books to learn recipes, now it's just kill kill kill.

My favorite part of this game used to be building cool looking bases that were still functional, but now only a handful of methods work and most involve exploiting the ai. The zombies got insane damage against structures this last update so builders like me got screwed.

The stamina system is overly punishing like seriously you will eat a whole deers worth of food in a day easily, you can't do much of anything without constantly having to stop to catch your breath it's crazy.

This was a game where I used to love exploring to see what was over the next hill, now I just clear every building trying to find more zombie to crush for XP. Looting is pointless because stuff that should be rare like guns are super common, so the only point to go in a building is to kill more zombies.

Its a shame too because the few good things that came with the update are sandbagged by bizarre decisions, The vehicles were great additions but the cut the maps in half so whats the point? All of the new buildings and POI's are awesome, but they are literally packed with zombies and not in a good way. For instance there might be 6 zombies in a normal room, 2 in the open but the rest are cheesily stand ontop of rafters in the ceiling or packed in closets. The jumpscare works the first time but afterwards you come to expect these ninja zombies everywhere.

All in all for over a year of time put into this update it's super dissappointing, it honestly feels like more was taken out of the game than added."

I read both of these reviews and I have to concede. Some good points in both. There's also a lot of pointless stuff too. When I decide whether to buy a game or not the last thing I'm worried about it a mod on their forums being snarky lol.

But some good points there and some constructive criticisms I agree with. I hope the fun pimps read these and think hard about them. Whether they agree or not though is up to them. It is their game at the end of the day.

I read both of these reviews and I have to concede. Some good points in both. There's also a lot of pointless stuff too. When I decide whether to buy a game or not the last thing I'm worried about it a mod on their forums being snarky lol.

But some good points there and some constructive criticisms I agree with. I hope the fun pimps read these and think hard about them. Whether they agree or not though is up to them. It is their game at the end of the day.

Intresting, if mods/developers are rude or snarky that massive red flag for buying a product for me. Pointed several people away from 7days for just that reason.

Tried introducing a friend to the game not long before a17e dropped, got this message the next day:

"So i read some of the forums overnight, why are the staff so rude?"

Couldn't agree with this more since its exactly how I feel. The fun and sandbox feel was taken away.

Early - mid game was stretched up to 100 levels, where xp levels increase exponentially, while you still gat same kill rewards, looti etc etc - perks doesnt solve it.

You can specialize they say - yet not only they keep hated level gates now higher cost is added! OK go grind for xp now under skilled with those dozen irradiated mobs ( usually cops or bikers ) for yay!! almost same rewards as very early game.

There is no progression feel, only increased difficulty that becomes repeatable and grindy very soon. There are some good aspects of the A17 that should be just added to A16, thats it. All the rest of the time from this years development should be put into quality end game content for game. thats only thing A16 was missing good end game content that keeps you occupied after you are reaching max levels. And there had been some good end game content suggestions already on this forum during experimental debates.

As much time you spend on these forums trying to convince others how bad 17 is you could have mod it to what you like. TFP can't please everyone let alone every aspect of gameplay. Every version I have had things I don't like and I turned to modding to make it more like what I want to play. The latest version with modlets gives us the most control we have ever had. If you're looking for a vanilla game that pleases you with every aspect it's not going to happen.

A17 basically nullifies both underground mining and underground base building, and for what? What is the payoff here? I don't see it. They bottleneck players into killing zombies with poor battle mechanics. Tail wagging the dog: "A minor or secondary part of something controlling or dominating the whole or the main part"

If someone dislikes the digging aspect and dislikes being able to hide in a bunker or impenetrable fortress, and places more value into shooting zombies, then there are a ton of non-voxel zombie games which do that better than 7D.

1) Players motivation:

All players (even surface dwellers) want to go down there and mine or have underground connection tunnels or discover caves or dig for diamonds ... , i.e. want to play with the voxel underground of a voxel game. But for most players the underground offered no dangers, no life, no events and surprises, just dead territory. Boring. Like a totally empty desert without buildings and landmarks. The solution favored by many was zombies digging, because it is dynamic, it makes it neccessary to think about stealth, defenses, escape routes...

2) TFP's motivaton (maybe, assumed):

Surely above player motivation has a part in this decision by TFP. But also the thing that even 2 blocks down already the totally safe underground begins. For a game that has (also) survival in its description a big problem. Survival needs as a rule that you can be safe, but you have to work for it. No work, no precautions => no safety. Do the right thing and you survive.

Imagine the game had a surface zone with no zombies or dangers in it. Would any player put his base anywhere else? Would that make sense in a survival game?

---------------

Now, actually in A17 experimental I have not yet had problems mining underground. What problems do you have? An underground base fit for non-horde-night seems theoretically possible too if you put forges deep enough. More than 45 below ground was safe at one time, not sure if that changed in b240. The critical bit might be the way down to the base, if a zombie spawns at the moment you are climbing down to the base he might follow you and find you even at depth 0. An underground base for horde night, ok, that might look like just as on the surface, but then I don't know if there is much advantage over a surface base.

As much time you spend on these forums trying to convince others how bad 17 is you could have mod it to what you like. TFP can't please everyone let alone every aspect of gameplay. Every version I have had things I don't like and I turned to modding to make it more like what I want to play. The latest version with modlets gives us the most control we have ever had. If you're looking for a vanilla game that pleases you with every aspect it's not going to happen.

As much time as you spend on these forums reading and defending TFPs you could have played it and reviewed it for yourself, boosting the statistik.

I can not mod. I never even played modded 7d2d before A17 hit. I always loved the game for what it was.

There were some gripes that I had with the way the devs were set on certain issues (again breaking world design/immersion for forced difficulty is bad for a sandbox where you want to spend 100s of hours), but overall it was enjoyable.

A17 is not. Even once they finetune perkcost and levelgates, traderprices, ressourceharvesting and stamina... the CORE is still one that has no (near) endless gun progression( once you have the mods/can craft them its over), perks are still way less immersive and do not give a gradual progression and can not be balanced so every perk is the same amount of useful in some way.

If they REALLY want to fix this problem, they need to let go of their fallouty vision. This game isn't fallout. It was always more a minecrafty skyrim with guns. But they act like EVERY rpg needs perks and levels and stuff.

They need to undo most of the locking of content. WE CAN SEE THAT THERE IS NOT MORE ENDGAME. Don't try to hide it behidn an extended earlygame grind.

Remove levels, give us back a more seemless progression that is less bound by levels (quality ranges 1-600 maybe add legendary stuff that can only be found) they say they will die on the "no learning by doing" hill, but this is one of the biggest disadvantages, as it focuses everything down to leveling.

I don't want to convince OTHERS of this. I want to SHOW the DEVS, that while there certainly ARE some players who enjoy the new alpha and like certain unpopular changes, but the majority does NOT like those changes.

Yes they play it... not everyone hates it THAT much that they'd rather switch back to A16 (30% of forum players is not representative and I know that) but that doesn't mean they LIKE playing it. Often times we try to power through boring grinds/ games because we hope that there is something just out of reach. Just look at Atlas.

People play it... en masse. With friends on stream or even alone with randoms... because they have hope that there will be more enjoyment lateron.

This alpha is a mess. And yes balancing can fix quite a bit of stuff... but the CORE problem is, that TFPs want this game to be more grindy and less sandboxy. Not "do whatever you want as long as you can survive" and more a "do this for 3 hours so you can do that 3 hours so that you can repeat it until you have a small base".

It is tedious, it is bad gamedesign and worst of all:

they do not care what players think is best. Yes they listen to balancing feedback... but if THEY want something a certain way *cough*forge*cough*levelgates*cough* they will brute force it down players throats... and they have noticed.

THIS is at the core of this alphas issues. I can overlook balancing fixes... I can easily edit the xml to my liking until its fixed.

But I can't edit TFPs.

What nerf? I doubled the amount of stone you get before initial release. I seriously doubt its nerfed compared to A16 in terms of how much or how fast you can get resources. If it is, we'll fix that for sure. .

Not sure about Stone but Iron and Lead is nerfed to hell in A17. You get 36 to 46 raw Iron per boulder (depending on tools, mods and perks), which is a huge nerf from what it was.

My impression is that A17 certainly hasn't been bad enough on its own to warrant negative reviews from new players. New players don't know what changed, just like I didn't know anything before A15/A16..

You don't have to know what changed to know that the first 10 days of the game are super-tedious. First impressions last forever. And when a persistent new player actually wades through the tedium and actually manages to survive to day 7, only to have his little box base destroyed in 10 seconds, his impression of the game is not going to be positive.

Brother, I have been here a few years, and I have seen with my own eyes and experiences the reaction each Experimental and each Alpha received. And yes there have been moments, extended moments where people were upset about changes and were vocal but the overall feeling was NEVER this negative before.

I too have been here a long time and seen many alphas. I am not too sure about whether this is more negative than usual for a new version, though my gut-feeling is this is much more negative. What is definitely true however, is that this is the first ever alpha that I personally felt the game took a huge step backwards in terms of playability and fun. First time ever.

snip

Steam really needs to rename the "review" sections to "Opinions and Random Thoughts of the Playerbase" with a disclaimer stating that the boards may be used in front-line attacks against any perceived injustice.

For example the first review is not a review but rather a hit piece which should have been posted on the forums instead.

The second review makes sweeping statements and leaves out many very important details - I mean is it actually the ultimate "most helpful" review for the the average player? Even though it's mostly just personal opinion and contains almost no basic details about the game? They make statements based on issues which the devs have already stated they are working to fix but fail to mention this anywhere. The review doesn't even mention graphics, performance or detail any of the basic game-play elements. Some people might find some use from the review but come on - out of tens thousands of reviews this is the best you can do?

That it's been rated "most helpful" is more an indicator of how the steam review system is often used by disgruntled gamers to prove their point rather actually write a truly comprehensive and helpful reviews. Which is fair enough as long as you call it what it is.

Steam really needs to rename the "review" sections to "Opinions and Random Thoughts of the Playerbase" with a disclaimer stating that the boards may be used in front-line attacks against any perceived injustice.

this is not ign. I don't care if the graphics are improved. I don't care if the SI is something incredibly well done (mostly). I don't care that they still develop the game. I want to know if players feel its fun and if its a game still in development, how the dev is percieved to see how likely a good rdevelopment is.

A dev in EA that changes a major part of the game (flyers in ark) and when fans are unhappy shouts "WE DON'T CARE DEAL WITH IT!" Is not someone I trust with continuing to develop the game with the customers best interest in mind.

Same with BF V. If the devs do not listen to players saying "this is not WW2" by doubling down and doing a slandercampaign against those players, I do not buy that game, as they obviously don'T care about the players, but only their wallet.

So the review about... the mentioned moderator... is actually something that plays a factor in my buying descicion.

For example the first review is not a review but rather a hit piece which should have been posted on the forums instead.

See previous

The second review makes sweeping statements and leaves out many very important details - I mean is it actually the ultimate "most helpful" review for the the average player? Even though it's mostly just personal opinion and contains almost no basic details about the game? They make statements based on issues which the devs have already stated they are working to fix but fail to mention this anywhere. The review doesn't even mention graphics, performance or detail any of the basic game-play elements. Some people might find some use from the review but come on - out of tens thousands of reviews this is the best you can do?

And yet, nearly 400 players that have read reviews found this review helpful. Have some done that, just to spite TFPs? Surely. Are they the majority? Certainly not.

I love how everyone says "its just an opinion" as if that means there are no good or bad things.

A restaurant sells ♥♥♥♥, unflavoured tofu and hummer.

♥♥♥♥: smells bad, tastes like ♥♥♥♥, is not nutritious and might cause you to get sick

tofu: smells neutral, tastes neutral/weird, is at least not harmful for you

Hummer: smells awesome, tastes awesome, not harmful/maybe beneficial, (animal was killed :D)

To say that ♥♥♥♥ "isn't bad because at least no animal died for it" is ridicoulus.

Yes you can like different things. You have the right to. That doesn't mean it is a good product.

In movies its called "a guilty pleasure". A movie that is overall either not well received or is overall a bad movie (the room/birdemic) but you still enjoy it for your personal reasons.

OPINIONS DON'T MEAN THERE ARE NO FACTS.

The game IS more tedious. You may like it because you feel its more rewarding. I like Ark on x1 while most others play on x10 or higher. Does that mean x1 is totally okay or do I simply like the achievement of finally grinding 10000 iron for my base?

Just in case you were wondering: x1 is way too slow for the general public, but for PvP it is needed, that is why it is the "standart". But you can easily change this with a slider. You do not need to edit xmls or even mod it!

Again:

IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION THAT IS NICE. THAT DOESNT MEAN THERE ARE NO FACTS AND EVERYTHING IS AN OPINION WITHOUT FACTS BACKING THEM UP!!!!

That it's been rated "most helpful" is more an indicator of how the steam review system is often used by disgruntled gamers to prove their point rather actually write a truly comprehensive and helpful reviews. Which is fair enough as long as you call it what it is.

And there is something wrong with showing other consumers that the dev has done something they dislike strongly? I haven't seen a massive campaign saying "lets go review bomb steam!" as it was the case with Ark.

Just because you do not understand, doesn't mean its baseless rumbling for the sake of complaining.

Done.

When you have a build A16 for over a year and a half , it become the norm, in fact it becomes what people think 7d2d is. For me it was the only version I new, wouldn't be surprised if that is the case for so many too. You then cant expect to move it in another direction and say years ago we had different plan and A16 wasn't it.

A certain % of the player base especially the builder types wont accept it. So saying oh people have it in for 7d2d is like saying its fake news! Sure some people may be upset because they had to wait so long for the A17 to happen, expectation was actually fairly high, because a lot of people liked where the game was in A16 so when it changed its not hard to see people getting upset.

People mostly only leave bad reviews when they stop playing the game. They stop playing the game when its not fun. So even if 20k people are playing atm a lot of people have stop playing enough to share there unhappiness.

A lot of time energy and thought was put into A17 its not hard to see and if I was one of the team at TFP I would be a bit shocked by the response too. But please don't shoot the messenger! I have been playing PC games since the early 70's (before most even had a PC, or even new what a computer was) I have seen games rise and fall some very big games with massive numbers only to loose their player base because those choose not to listen, made big sweaping changes only to see the player base leave it.

There is nothing wrong with the game at present for those that like it, it will keep on going but you cant expect not to get some fallout (haha) from the ones that don't...

When you have a build A16 for over a year and a half , it become the norm, in fact it becomes what people think 7d2d is. For me it was the only version I new, wouldn't be surprised if that is the case for so many too. You then cant expect to move it in another direction and say years ago we had different plan and A16 wasn't it. A certain % of the player base especially the builder types wont accept it. So saying oh people have it in for 7d2d is like saying its fake news! Sure some people may be upset because they had to wait so long for the A17 to happen, expectation was actually fairly high, because a lot of people liked where the game was in A16 so when it changed its not hard to see people getting upset. People mostly only leave bad reviews when they stop playing the game. They stop playing the game when its not fun. So even if 20k people are playing atm a lot of people have stop playing enough to share there unhappiness. A lot of time energy and thought was put into A17 its not hard to see and if I was one of the team at TFP I would be a bit shocked by the response too. Please don't shoot the messenger! I have been playing PC games since the early 70's (before most even had a PC, or even new what a computer was) I have seen games rise and fall some very big games with massive numbers only to loose their player base because those choose not to listen, made big sweaping changes only to see the player base leave it. There is nothing wrong with the game at present for those that like it, it will keep on going but you cant expect not to get some fallout (haha) from the ones that don't...

The problem is there is more that have been around a lot longer with support of this great game. Every version I have seen the forums go nuts then the next one comes out and the last one is all of a sudden the best ever. The real problem here is most don't like change and if you don't like change then EA games is not a good investment of your money.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing is going to be proved one way or another until at least February.

Alpha 17 probably won’t be viewed as beloved until Alpha 18 is released ;)

It's funny is 17 is the first time I have loved the new version from the get-go that goes back to version 9 when I started.

I don't subscribe to the notion that longtime players have been supporting the game for a long time. At best we gave some friends some copies or talked them into buying it. In the grand scheme of things, our value to the pimps is not too much greater, if at all, than that of a brand new player.

I don't subscribe to the notion that longtime players have been supporting the game for a long time. At best we gave some friends some copies or talked them into buying it. In the grand scheme of things, our value to the pimps is not too much greater, if at all, than that of a brand new player.

Huh, that would be something interesting data. I know that I've gotten 5 people to buy copies over the years based on my recommendation. I wonder what the average is.

Archived