Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

@@ Suicidasestao

FIRST Question …. DID YOU DO A *** Complete Wipe ?? *** 4.1 requires a complete wipe. I want to thank everyone for their extreme patience and understanding while me and the team worked around the clock to bring you what we feel is the best version of Ravenhearst yet.

Just wondering

@@ Suicidasestao

FIRST Question …. DID YOU DO A *** Complete Wipe ?? *** 4.1 requires a complete wipe. I want to thank everyone for their extreme patience and understanding while me and the team worked around the clock to bring you what we feel is the best version of Ravenhearst yet.

Just wondering

Install the new version over the old one overwriting all the files and start the new map.

The same is my fault for not having deleted all and installed from scratch?

Instale la nueva version sobre la anterior sobreescribiendo todos los archivos y comence mapa nuevo.

Igual es culpa mia por no haberlos borrado todos e instalado desde cero?

Hello everyone.

I installed version 4.1 on the server, and the same "failure" no vendor is protected, so the zombies end up destroying everything, and if I protect it with commands, the players would stay in them to pass the hordes.

I have tried different seeds, and it does not work in SP either.

hello! the removal of trader protection is indeed intentional. it's no longer a "safezone" for the player.

**Hotfix**

**Files Changed**

items.xml, loot.xml, entitygroups.xml, spawning.xml and entityclasses.xml

Hotfix Has been released for s few nagging issues

-Infected Arrows, Bolts and Infected Blood Now Give Infectious

-M25 Sniper Rifle Added to the Loot List

-Misnamed POI renamed

-Jump animations removed from the Prisoners

-Terror Health Adjustment

-Night Terror and Herd Zombie Spawn Lowered

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

**Hotfix**

**Files Changed**

items.xml, loot.xml, entitygroups.xml, spawning.xml and entityclasses.xml

Hotfix Has been released for s few nagging issues

-Infected Arrows, Bolts and Infected Blood Now Give Infectious

-M25 Sniper Rifle Added to the Loot List

-Misnamed POI renamed

-Jump animations removed from the Prisoners

-Terror Health Adjustment

Is there a download link for just the hotfix files?

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this but we're having instances of all entities in the game falling through the world? Just randomly falling through the world in different places but we can walk on the spots that they're falling through? We're all on the latest version of Ravenhearst.

I'm seeing 50 to 1 Herd Zombies to regular zombies. (most current version) Makes it pretty difficult to complete any side quest involving killing zombies as herd ones don't seem to count? I have to say so far I'm not really enjoying the herd zombies very much as they just burn arrows with no loot to boot. You sure can't waste bullets on them as guns seem really rare and not many bullets either (only day 4 I realize, but only one very low level AK and less than 100 rounds for it) One large house I looted probably had 40 zombies in it and they were all herd (as are most POI's I enter) Is this your intended approach? Little to no loot from zombies.

I'm seeing 50 to 1 Herd Zombies to regular zombies. (most current version) Makes it pretty difficult to complete any side quest involving killing zombies as herd ones don't seem to count? I have to say so far I'm not really enjoying the herd zombies very much as they just burn arrows with no loot to boot. You sure can't waste bullets on them as guns seem really rare and not many bullets either (only day 4 I realize, but only one very low level AK and less than 100 rounds for it) One large house I looted probably had 40 zombies in it and they were all herd (as are most POI's I enter) Is this your intended approach? Little to no loot from zombies.

I think its intended. The way i understand what Jax wants for us is to slow progress to a near crawl, perfectly fine with me, which also means you might not reach level 100 by day 50 anymore. Slow is guuder.

those are hive zombies and they have very little HP. they go down in 1-3 hits from a below average weapons and are intended to give little loot. their purpose is to fill the world with enemies without needing a ton of shots to take down early.

if you were in a hive house, there was a loot chest as a reward somewhere inside.

I was doing the Rifleman Class quest and just got to HK G3. The dot aim appears to be too high, the actual bullet hit position is much lower. Is this intentional? To shoot a zombie in the head, I must aim much higher and can hardly see the target.

Off_target.thumb.jpg.833ee39014b321cf8cedaf3751d300e9.jpg

Edited by Daist (see edit history)

Pretty much same here GrunkaLunka, was excited to play this until i ran into the traders being dead before anyone ever got to them, and the fact that I'm having a horrendous time with game seeds having little to no bookstores or cities. I gave up after 7 or 8 attempts to spawn in a decent map, major cities were completely missing, with relatively few meaningful towns to choose from. It's imperative to have a decent amount of bookstores/bookshelves to loot due to the requirements of 8 books to make a chainsaw/auger etc. It would take YEARS playing with rng to achieve this. *sigh*

I've tried a complete delete/uninstall/reinstall and I am still receiving this error. Any ideas?

Exception: Block with name 'Butterflies_01' not found!

at WorldBiomes.HZ (System.String ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.GZ (Byte , System.String , System.Xml.XmlElement , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes.QZ (System.Xml.XmlDocument , Boolean ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at WorldBiomes..ctor (System.Xml.XmlDocument _genxml, Boolean _instantiateReferences) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager+LU.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Experimental Delay got you feeling blue? Now's the perfect time to retry Ravenhearst! Lots of QoL fixes suggested by you the community. Now available on the Launcher.

Patch 4.2 Release Patch Notes Release Date 08/4/2018

No Wipe Needed

-Lowered limestone from 12 to 9 per block

-Increased Hive Xp from 55 xp per kill to 95 xp per kill

-Prisoner Health Lowered A Bit

-Compound Bow Description Updated to reflect the arrows it uses

-Fixed Blade Smith description

-Our Vehicle models now have proper placement boxes and decoration radiuses (may cut down on clipped vehicles)

-Lowered Item Weight by 1 on all building materials

-Decreased Respawn time of some zombie groups from 0.4 to 1

-Decreased respawn time for Night Terrors from every Night to every 5 Nights

-Deceased Hive Group from 3 groups per day to 2

-Removed Herd from Snow

-Decreased Workbench perk from 10 to 5

-Craft time of Advanced Workbench Reduced

-Fishing Rod removed from Advanced Workbench

-Forged Iron now requires the same amount in both Forges

-Stone Grinder removed from Adv Workbench as a Craft

-Fixed 2nd stage of Rifle Quest needing 200 zombies

-Removed Night Terror Spawn from Pine Forest (Shouldn't be in forests)

-Reduced chances of Terror Spawns in Desert, Snow and Plains Biomes

-No More Empty Bookcases