"Twigg' Hammond" contribution="

"Charles 'unholyjoe' Harrison"

"Melissa 'Wretched Dollie' Vincent"

"Keith 'Kumquat' Ivey"

"Shawn 'Malthis' Ketelhut"

"Terry 'Roland' Wood"

"Allan Reeves"

"Gamers Platoon"

i have seen them people from somewhere.... give me time i will remember (i think) :)

- - - Updated - - -

The testers you think of are actually the devs by themselves. They have to first create something useful/playful before give it to the testers. Testing_trunk is their own name of their own repo which is not public. Yet.

youre onto the big secret :)

- - - Updated - - -

when you just cant wait.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24820[/ATTACH]

i have to admit it... thats the best one i have seen. :)

The testing_trunk on Steam got an update an hour ago. The last update prior to that was 2 days earlier.

I've often wondered who the 'testers' are. Are they simply members of the pimp dev team, or are there a silent and trusted few who do the painfully tedious task of trying to find issues with every new release?

Load game. Hit credits.

*edit* thanks 4sheetz.

Still finding new things in 7D2D

I have been playing this game for awhile and Alpha 16 ever since it came out. But for the first time ever, I found (face piercings). Not kidding.

Got them off of a zombie. I did not try them but the description said that it would increase your chances of getting infections.

Other things I have noticed are different sounds (mostly from zombies) that sound new to me.

Is it me or new things being put into the game or what?

Still finding new things in 7D2D

I have been playing this game for awhile and Alpha 16 ever since it came out. But for the first time ever, I found (face piercings). Not kidding.

Got them off of a zombie. I did not try them but the description said that it would increase your chances of getting infections.

Other things I have noticed are different sounds (mostly from zombies) that sound new to me.

Is it me or new things being put into the game or what?

Not sure what sounds you are hearing so can't say one way or the other. But face piercing been in the game before A16.

So MM decides in the 11th hour that NOW is the time to fix the shader's, sigh okay fine we have waited a year what's another two weeks but it better be the greatest thing ever in the history of ever!

p.s. That was really dramatic sounding haha.

p.p.s. No but seriously, sweet I like it.

Yes, it's supposed to be stable, there's a separate beta build where stuff is tested.

Nice to hear! Welp, if 7DtD is being upgraded to the version before Vulkan is running well/correctly/bug-free then I'll understand if it's not the default. Otherwise, I really hope it's the default! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Check out @joelhuenink’s Tweet:

Can only hope that means we're almost to the MM gameplay phase! Perhaps after or during this week if we're lucky!

So, after reading that MM is working on the shaders at the moment (wasn't there a feature freeze 2 months ago?), I think it is time to adjust the expected release date to September.

I mean, I know that the stated expected release dates are not coming from TFP themselves, but are basically Roland's estimates, but if shaders are still being worked on at the moment, a release in August sounds highly unlikely.

No no, the feature freeze didn't come from Roland it came from MM.

The thing is MM owns the company and if he decides at the last minute to do something well he can do what he wants to.

Since it seems so last minute to us we might not like it but I believe the game will be better for it and to take it one step further the company will be better off for it and to take it even further the entire gaming industry will be batter for it.

I've never heard of someone not wanting bugfixes, this is the first so congrats on that m8.

Actually I am just first to post maybe, All these people since 2013 are playing game and they are enjoying it because they literally don't care if it is still alpha and has bugs. We all want it to fixed and work on potato, but none of us care, we play in low graphics, and get irritated with bike lost due to poor physics, but still wait for next MadMole's video here .. we are crazy maybe, or just want fun.

*Warning this may cause a strong negative reaction in some readers - You have been warned*

Yeah and my way of thinking is if I want to play a bleeding edge game like Far cry 5 the very first thought that goes through my head is can I play this game the way it was intended to be played in it's full glory and for those of you that don't know this that was the whole point of Far Cry when it came out was "this is what is possible with the very best hardware" but back to my point, if my computer can't play the game at 60 FPS at max detail then it's not good enough and I need to find a way to build a new computer even if there isn't a way I need to find a way and I always do and certain games are worth doing that for, Far Cry 5 is one of those games.

So here we are with arguably the most advanced Voxel game ever created when Alpha 17 drops and people are wondering if their potato can play it on high settings at 60 FPS, the answer is no, not maybe, no.

Since it's the middle of the night and no one has responded to my post I will answer the questions that I think people would be thinking and here is the truth.

Xeen "I have the recommended computer hardware so I should be able to play the game at max settings at 60 FPS" The answer is still no.

Xeen "What about Vulkan support IT WILL make my "recommended computer hardware" computer run the game at 60 FPS with max settings" The answer is still no.

I didn't say it would be fair, I just said it's the truth.

Archived