Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Too bad. Adding a mod would have had a certain weight, now it probably is a no-brainer

They went back and forth and may yet go forth again. I think all the mods have a tag for being removable or not so it shouldn’t be hard to change it to all perm or some perm to see what’s fun and weighty.

Did that 10-15% optimization make it in? Madmole mentioned it in one of the last videos. he said it was being tested then it would be added in hopefully for 17.

Yes, there was a build change a few days ago that will supposedly make less garbage and run a bit faster.

Will not be watching any streams since I want to experience it all new for myself.

If Joel decides to stream I'll make an exception since he never lives long enough to really spoil things.

I believe he plans to play on Pokket Ninja's stream.

Wow, I just saw the Halloween video Pocket did with her cellphone

I missed the earlier discussions of this.

It was really good to see Joel playing better, without having to distract himself with a running commentary.

The melee with the axe was awesome. Brutal. Psychopathic. Great ragdolling. This is going to be fun!

I'll have to crank up a game. It's been so long since I've played I've forgotten the inventory shortcuts. Need to have my familiaraity back so I'm all ready to play A17 Monday!

I just spent a solid day fixing ragdolls on clients. They were very erratic. MP certainly makes stuff harder.

Who has knees? I am in my early 50s, started having arthritis in my late teens, started snowboarding at the same time. I did have to take more than a decade hiatus before the docs got me on something that finally puts the inflammation under control. I'm almost back in shape enough to ride the most challenging slopes in the area, and hope to set a new season record for days snowboarded.

But yea, I'm definitely on track for knee replacement in my 60s.

Anywho, congrats on getting this A17E baby out of the womb, quite the gestation period.

Stem cells are an option before its bone on bone.

Wow, I just saw the Halloween video Pocket did with her cellphone

I missed the earlier discussions of this.

It was really good to see Joel playing better, without having to distract himself with a running commentary.

The melee with the axe was awesome. Brutal. Psychopathic. Great ragdolling. This is going to be fun!

I'll have to crank up a game. It's been so long since I've played I've forgotten the inventory shortcuts. Need to have my familiaraity back so I'm all ready to play A17 Monday!

Yes I was super rusty on that early 17 game play video I did. I'm a hardcore player again now. A17 is a new beast to tame though, and an amazing one at that. Its so incredible. You can mod everything... tools, weapons, armor. Vehicle mods in a18 I'm sure. The game has so much more content now and a deep late game compared to before. I managed to get to level 65 before one of my long saves broke and there was so much more I needed and wanted yet regarding perks, gear, mods a better base, etc. A16 I was pretty much end game at level 30 and building a mega castle for entertainment. Now you will be busy until level 100 for sure, if not further.

Will not be watching any streams since I want to experience it all new for myself.

If Joel decides to stream I'll make an exception since he never lives long enough to really spoil things.

I believe he plans to play on Pokket Ninja's stream.

I would definitely watch Pocket's stream (if I can at work) as I love her running commentary when she plays! It would be 100Xs greater if Madmole was on there with her! :smile-new:

I read it few times in last 3 hours. But still have to ask , can I take monday off or not !!! Still cannot believe the day has finally be announced

That depends on how the weekend goes. What issues come up. Even if it is Monday, it may be in the evening.

Archived