Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Does anyone know when steam will allow for the opt in option? I went to check and it doesnt have the opt in for lastest experimental anymore.

That's because it is password protected for this weekend. On Monday the password will be removed and it will appear in the list.

Damn you Fun Pimps! I have thanksgiving week off from work and was planning a full week of snowboarding, but now if you release A17E at the same time I will have to choose... Powder vs 7D2D... Powder vs 7D2D

GAAAAAAAH! Guess I'll find out how crappy 7D2D runs on the MS Surface Pro I drag along on vacation to edit photos/video.

Damn you Fun Pimps! I have thanksgiving week off from work and was planning a full week of snowboarding, but now if you release A17E at the same time I will have to choose... Powder vs 7D2D... Powder vs 7D2D

GAAAAAAAH! Guess I'll find out how crappy 7D2D runs on the MS Surface Pro I drag along on vacation to edit photos/video.

Choose snowboarding while you still have your knees.

Ha - I have no knees left (thank you Marine Corp). My plans... debating on whether or not to take Monday off work to get some early bird, early access to A17.

Is it okay to ask a release question now, Roland? Ok, here it goes... Any idea what time on Monday A17e will be released to the public? Of course if there are no critical issues that is.

Who has knees? I am in my early 50s, started having arthritis in my late teens, started snowboarding at the same time. I did have to take more than a decade hiatus before the docs got me on something that finally puts the inflammation under control. I'm almost back in shape enough to ride the most challenging slopes in the area, and hope to set a new season record for days snowboarded.

But yea, I'm definitely on track for knee replacement in my 60s.

Anywho, congrats on getting this A17E baby out of the womb, quite the gestation period.

Who has knees? I am in my early 50s, started having arthritis in my late teens, started snowboarding at the same time. I did have to take more than a decade hiatus before the docs got me on something that finally puts the inflammation under control. I'm almost back in shape enough to ride the most challenging slopes in the area, and hope to set a new season record for days snowboarded.

But yea, I'm definitely on track for knee replacement in my 60s.

Anywho, congrats on getting this A17E baby out of the womb, quite the gestation period.

Haha @ A17E baby... Let's hope it isn't breach! I just pray the baby isn't deformed and has all fingers and toes... Or... That might make it even better.

Wow, I just saw the Halloween video Pocket did with her cellphone

I missed the earlier discussions of this.

It was really good to see Joel playing better, without having to distract himself with a running commentary.

The melee with the axe was awesome. Brutal. Psychopathic. Great ragdolling. This is going to be fun!

I'll have to crank up a game. It's been so long since I've played I've forgotten the inventory shortcuts. Need to have my familiaraity back so I'm all ready to play A17 Monday!

Archived