Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

I reckon there are way more things to worry about than streamers getting early access to experimental.

If you don’t like it you don’t have to watch and in the grand scheme of things it actually means bugger all!

I won’t be watching because, for me it would spoil the reveal.

I do however hope that they get huge audiences and have a great time showing off the game.

I’m looking forward to what Neebs and gang have in store for us though. I know they are not everyone’s cup of tea but for mine they are hilarious and really do showcase the game in a great light.

Oh and good luck Roland. I see lots of activity on your part in the near future mate. Get your tin foil hat ready mate!

Health update

Me v Cancer 5-0

So far 7 times under the knife and woke up all 7 times.

Currently have 8 stitches in my sack which about the size of a small car right now :)

I’m back at work though and very happy to be alive.

Lots of love to all of you who have sent me your best wishes.

And as always F*** Cancer

Roland are you planning on joining the testers stream as a player? Show us some more of your skills and all ;)

Nope. I’ll be watching....and driving. Traveling to Arizona this weekend for some Augmented Reality 7 Days to Die. Will be drinking water from a mason jar for sure. Probably will punch some grass in my brother’s backyard. Definitely will catch some streams. I want to watch some of the Japanese shows even though I won’t understand. Those guys are pretty hilarious from what I can tell. I hope that’s their goal...

The dev team would LOVE it if they can do a 3 week or less experimental. We'll have to see if it can happen.

So.. three week experimental.. does that mean we get to play during that time or ?

I have been quite willing to play the experimentals, are we hopeful for possibly sometime next week to be able to play?

Nope. I’ll be watching....and driving. Traveling to Arizona this weekend for some Augmented Reality 7 Days to Die. Will be drinking water from a mason jar for sure. Probably will punch some grass in my brother’s backyard. Definitely will catch some streams. I want to watch some of the Japanese shows even though I won’t understand. Those guys are pretty hilarious from what I can tell. I hope that’s what their goal...

Have fun :) your brother may tell you to use the lawn mower over punching the grass ;)

So.. three week experimental.. does that mean we get to play during that time or ?

I have been quite willing to play the experimentals, are we hopeful for possibly sometime next week to be able to play?

We are hoping that you’ll get to start playing on Monday. There will be an experimental bug report thread and people can play during the experimental time. Can’t promise it will only be three weeks...

Nope. I’ll be watching....and driving. Traveling to Arizona this weekend for some Augmented Reality 7 Days to Die. Will be drinking water from a mason jar for sure. Probably will punch some grass in my brother’s backyard. Definitely will catch some streams. I want to watch some of the Japanese shows even though I won’t understand. Those guys are pretty hilarious from what I can tell. I hope that’s what their goal...

Roland, you'll be in my neck of the woods! Unfortunately the Phoenix valley is still populated with the living and you can still get in trouble for trying to loot the POIs (I learned from experience). The yucca is not nearly as good either (another mistake on my part). Let me know when you are in town and I'll be happy to buy you a mason jar of coffee or beer. The Pass n' Gas in Chandler has a decent cafe and makes up a mean Sham sandwich... It's next to the strip club. Maybe we could meet there... say, around 2130? That is right before the strippers start doing the conga line and we don't want to miss that!

Thank God! SO excited!

Am I the only one though that doesn't want to watch streamers spoil the new pois?

I've also been wondering since the zombie ai is so much better now, if trap tunnels like in Fortnite save the world will become a thing we end up doing?

In pimps we trust!

Thank God! SO excited!

Am I the only one though that doesn't want to watch streamers spoil the new pois?

I've also been wondering since the zombie ai is so much better now, if trap tunnels like in Fortnite save the world will become a thing we end up doing?

In pimps we trust!

I am back and forth on watching streamers. If NeebsGaming planned on putting together a stream, maybe. They'd be too busy waiting for Simon to find his backpack to get too deep into a POI so I don't think they'd ruin much. I will definitely be sensoring for myself if I do watch the streams. I'm curious, but want to fumble around a bit myself to figure the new 7DTD out.

Release to Stream Team Friday Nov 16

Release to public opt-in Monday Nov 19

All of this is dependent upon no critical issues!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come oooooooon critical issues! j/k lol

So hopefully this coming Monday (or the week after if more bugs are found which they probably will be) we'll get to test and help with bug finding too! lol

Or wait until it's actually released and encounter fewer bugs, hmmmmmm...nope, I don't think I'll be able to wait that long! :hungry:

Archived