Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

It would have been better if he did drop his weapon, at least that would have been entertaining. :(

Sigh... That was one of the worst videos I have seen.The music sounded bad, the pathing of the dogs sucked and he was done using last Alpha's build.

Do you really think that it looks cool when (all) of the enemy attack form the same direction? All of them pathing going through each other to get to there target. Looked like a 90 year old man fighting off a bunch of puppy's one at a time.

I was also hoping to see the new Alpha but instead we see a short clip on this that anybody could do (and probably has) a hundred times over.

I don't know about you but I want to see the new Alpha.

Thank you sillls. You just made my day. :)

I've said before that I don't troll with that overused rickroll video.

The video wasn't from the last alpha. It was from 2014 and was probably Alpha 9. It was the second video Madmole ever made for this game. I agree that everything was bad. That's how far the game has come...haha

Part of the new pathing system is some middleware code, which already uses multiple threads to path. That is not the most demanding part. Building the path grid is the slowest part, which uses thousands of raycasts and block evaluations.

Wait, what? For what do you need a raycast? The data about the topography is already there. Or do you mean you need the raycast for following the path?

Part of the new pathing system is some middleware code, which already uses multiple threads to path. That is not the most demanding part. Building the path grid is the slowest part, which uses thousands of raycasts and block evaluations.

thanks for the share Faatal and it does shed a light on some speculations. :)

Hey @devs, can you tell us more about the new railings pls?

Someone already answered this but I can't remember who. they said the rails are part of the stair block. There are left railing stairs, right railing stairs, and middle stairs without a railing.

EDIT: Found it. One of the smurfs said it. :)

stairs with railings are one block. you have stairs left / right and then middle which have no rails.

Just saying, the amounts of :kiwi-fruit: smilies could also be an indication of just how sick TFPs are of your constant nagging, :laugh:

EDIT: some of you newcomers are just darn cute :)

I'm not really a newcomer the only time I post stuff is when something's wrong with my game or I'm curious about something

I agree we all love the game that the fun pimps have developed and when this update comes out I am going to play the crap out of it hopefully no major issues pop up I'm hoping to be able to play the update at the end of this month :kiwi-fruit::kiwi-fruit::kiwi-fruit::kiwi-fruit:

I'm really looking forward to it as well.

I applied for a job at a local dinner cafe, but never got a reply.

Know I'm not the only here who's gone through that, but it still stings to not even get a reply.

So my calendar is pretty much wide open for some serious gameplay.

When dogs were mauling players left and right, and cries of "instadeath" were loud, MM made that to shut people up.

And it was a good one. Many of my best moments ingame involved dogs and I always loved it. Wish you all the same and more. (evil green face).

Archived