Community driven background pack

Zvex

I am writing this thread under impression from the art for advertising of 3 years of existence of russian server (Cheburland, aka Cheburserv).

cL1woK7f-ho.jpg

The full-sized version can be found here:

https://pp.userapi.com/c836630/v836630290/59815/cL1woK7f-ho.jpg

All these details, you can even see enforcer magazine in the bike basket. Moreover, it is a very up to date :) .

For me it is even sad to see the creativity of some people doing such a good art without leaving any long term value.

And I have an idea ... Perhaps devs could consider an integration of the community into a process of art making for the game? For example, it would be nice to have different backgrounds during game loading process.

cL1woK7f-ho.jpg.ae286f5880854d10b7683c6b20d8ce61.jpg

• 4 months later...

Community driven background pack

I've already posted a similar idea before, however, the thread was closed because it is too old.

Thread now reopened and merged. -Moderator

The idea is to integrate the community driven art work into a game. More specifically I would talk there about background during loading or in the menu. The reason for that idea are some of works that I saw. For me it is even sad to see the creativity of some people doing such a good art without leaving any long term value.

I suggest here in that thread to share links to sources, or, maybe, even people, who could support such movement.

Personally I wrote that under expression of some russian art, created for one of servers (Cheburserv aka Cheburland)

I will provide some pics, I could get a contact of the man who did this, if needed:

cL1woK7f-ho.jpg

kh7UoK6nue0.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived