Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

15 minutes ago, fclen said:

When playing multiplayer on two local pc's the client cant fill jars at faucets etc. They always get 0/X even when I see available water.

It's a known multiplayer issue, if one uses the faucets, the other doesn't see the correct value. Not sure when it will be fixed, no promises.

Hi guys,

@Subquake

I'm having a little issue with the last exp release.

I've downloaded and installed the exp release v2.2.09EXP as usual, but when I run the game, the MOD version shown at the lower left angle of the screen is still v2.2.08EXP, not v2.2.09EXP as expected.

Thank you very much for your hard work and for share the MOD with the comunity.

Best Regards.

Makurth.

7 hours ago, Makurth said:

Hi guys,

@Subquake

I'm having a little issue with the last exp release.

I've downloaded and installed the exp release v2.2.09EXP as usual, but when I run the game, the MOD version shown at the lower left angle of the screen is still v2.2.08EXP, not v2.2.09EXP as expected.

Thank you very much for your hard work and for share the MOD with the comunity.

Best Regards.

Makurth.

Hi Makurth

Version 2.2.09 has not released it yet, so the version you downloaded continues to show 2.2.08.
Regards

P.D.  At least not for this forum, I downloaded it again and it was still in v2.2.08.

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

Hey Subquake, I'm really enjoying this so far, I just wanted to ask a few questions about how some of this mod works.  

I think the lockpicks are new with this mod, right? I don't remember seeing these in vanilla.  I've tried using them on every door I've found, but I'm unable to use them.  Are these only for other player placed down doors/chests?  Or is something broken with these, or am I not using these right?

I have a problem where I've taken over a small house poi as a temp base, and wolfs and dogs and zombies are spawning close and in it sometimes when I come back.  Is there a land claim block like in vanilla helping to prevent this, or some equivalent? 

I was having some trouble trying to plant seeds earlier, I don't think I was able to plant them just in the ground.  I read the journal entry for farming and I think it mentioned I needed to get the ability to do it from something, but I was not able to find a perk or skill or anything in the character menu.  Is this something I just have to find in a loot drop?

Thanks a lot for all of the work on this mod, it's been a really refreshing experience playing this game again.

2.2.09 is still not out yet, make sure to read my discord experimental discussions as to why, but hopefully soon it will be live and I notify about that in experimental sections :)

Lockpicks - vanilla since a few alphas back, not for doors.

Bedroll prevents enemies to spawn near it, was it 15 blocks by default? Don't remember.

Farming was changed a few alphas back, you need a farm plot block.

16 hours ago, CoolDude said:

I think the lockpicks are new with this mod, right? I don't remember seeing these in vanilla.  I've tried using them on every door I've found, but I'm unable to use them.  Are these only for other player placed down doors/chests?  Or is something broken with these, or am I not using these right?

I have a problem where I've taken over a small house poi as a temp base, and wolfs and dogs and zombies are spawning close and in it sometimes when I come back.  Is there a land claim block like in vanilla helping to prevent this, or some equivalent? 

I was having some trouble trying to plant seeds earlier, I don't think I was able to plant them just in the ground.  I read the journal entry for farming and I think it mentioned I needed to get the ability to do it from something, but I was not able to find a perk or skill or anything in the character menu.  Is this something I just have to find in a loot drop?

Hey there CoolDude, lockpicks have been in vanilla since A18, they only work on safes though, not on doors. To plant seeds you need farm plots, also in the vanilla game for a couple of years now, and in this mod crafting these is gated behind a crafting station. Hope this info helps. In regard to zombie spawns, as long as you are not in the wasteland biome just having a sleeping bag down should stop respawns of zombies. The wasteland biome works slightly differently in A19, at night zombies constantly respawn, not sure how well you can block that in a POI though a bed should still work as far as I know.

Hello, you added a 'small engine' when dismantling a concrete mixer, I think it should be a 'compact engine' instead, because it is required to craft the concrete mixer. Also 'sniper series' books unlock 7.62 ammo, but should be 7.92 IMHO. Hmm, maybe add 7.62 (AP, HP, bulk crafting) to the 'machinegunner book series' then? And what about 5.56?

Not sure how I have missed this mod before now, but I found out about it watching a video series Games4Kickz this week. He did two videos looking at the various fixable vehicles and workbenches and posted his first playthrough video earlier today and I'm loving what I see so far.

Ultimately it might need a bit to much micromanagement for my tastes, but I'm installing it as I write this so only time will tell.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

I've noticed that not all skills are present, have the vanilla skills been removed or something? Because Grease Monkey isn't in there anymore.

Edit: Also, how do you get research data?

You can get research data from scrapping schematics.

On 11/6/2020 at 9:37 AM, trionicb said:

Also, I'm using the creature pack and so far I have not run into any load problems. I'm getting a lot of soldiers and ferals in some of the POIs on day one. I don't know if that is some between the mods talking to each other for the custom POIs from the COMPO PACK.

Cheers,

Trionicb

My server isnt happy when i try to load creaturepacks for zeds and humans.  When in game we get hit with a red wall of exceptions.

Did you make any changes to get these 2 mods to work together for you?

So, I've bought a 7.92 (AP) round, made a schematics with it, read it, but the schematics is still unlearned, can't craft the rounds. Tried it several times, same result, seems like a bug. Just try and take the schematics from the creative menu and try to read it. V.2.2.04 (stable)

Edited by unlike them (see edit history)

13 hours ago, UKStevieB said:

You can get research data from scrapping schematics.

Yeah figured that out a few hours later from that message. Still thanks though.

Also, yeah. All vanilla perks are gone and replaced. Thats kind of wack actually. These are almost quite PVP based.

I'm currently using the latest experimental, 2.2.09. When adding gasoline to vehicles it doesn't return an Empty Fuel Can. I just spawn one for us as a workaround.

2 hours ago, Ex3me said:

Got it. thanks. if you go to the creative menu, there are 4 types of titanium: scrap, ore, ingot, titanium sheet.

So I thought I could dig it up in the world.

I found titanium bars in a metal loot chest in a random house, 18 of them. They aren't scrapable though. 

first of all, thank you for creating and sharing this incredible mod with 7DTD community.

I'm ccurrently using the latest version (2.2.08) and there is a tiny issue, which I'm not sure if is just my own problem or a bug. There is no slot for ore, anvil or crucible to be put in neither in a forge/furnance  nor a blacksmith forge. It was pretty confusing... no way I can smelt the ore and move further with this mod. Does anybody have the same problem? need some advice here👽