Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

@gpcstargate

Stop hounding Subquake..This is a time where people need to care for there family first and not be hounded about a mod..

So ....sit back and wait Like the rest of US .. it will get here .. When it gets here.

Subquake wants the game Right and not a thrown together bunch of crap that doesn't work ..

23 hours ago, Gamer_62 said:

@gpcstargate

Stop hounding Subquake..This is a time where people need to care for there family first and not be hounded about a mod..

So ....sit back and wait Like the rest of US .. it will get here .. When it gets here.

Subquake wants the game Right and not a thrown together bunch of crap that doesn't work ..

I'm sorry for jumping into your conversation, but you're talking about "the rest of US", so that includes me as well. Where exactly did he mention the mod? All he really said there was that he hopes Subquake is doing well during these hard times in real life. On the other hand, it'd be fair to add that if he opened Subquake's profile, he would see that Subquake is actively visiting this forum - "last visited 6 hours ago" at the time of writing this message, so it's not like Subquake lost interest in these forums or anything of that sort and I don't know how about you guys, but I do have a good faith that this also means that he's doing well in real life, even if he's quiet here and I'm pretty sure that he will come here to speak as soon as he has anything to share with us.

Thank you .. mr.devolver

All I was doing was wishing Subquake Well being and hoping that he is doing good in this rough time .. I fully support him and just wishing him and his family the Best. Family always comes first.

I must have missed his coming to the forums,  Thank You and to all Be Well and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, VALT13L said:

10 AM October 30th... due date for the mod.

*attempts to practice patience..... by checking the forum post every half hour*
*is reeing internally*

hahaha I know exactly what you mean im sitting here waiting since 6 AM lul
Well he didn't give a specific time and I dont know which timezone he lives in so we'll just have to be patient ;)

Just a quick question, would this be compatible with nitrogen map generation or does it have it's own changes in RWG that require in game generation for some of the content?

Also, I can't begin to explain the hype! I've been waiting for this for over a year. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this project despite everything in all that time and remaining dedicated to finishing it in light of all that. Nitrogen or not I'm already going through the grueling process of generating a 16k map in game just for this.....even if it does take like 40+ minutes, but man it's worth it for this.

Edited by KinaUndead (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Subquake said:

Mod is officially launched! Huge thanks for all the QA-Test team members, that suffered through and help me find all the bugs!

@KinaUndead Some testers had success running mod with Nitrogen, mod currently doesn't have any RWG changes, but it has changes in biomes.xml

You beat me to saying it, Subquake.
At the moment I am testing it, thank you very much for the hard work.