Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

2 hours ago, Loftus said:

How so? I have always considered it a staple.

Anyway, where can I find or how to unlock access to the crucible?

The other thing I find myself baffled by is the ability to make gasoline. I have been fueling my vehicle with jerry cans filled from barrels or gas pumps. What is a renewable source for gasoline?

Better Barter at 3 level can give you a crucible from a trader. I advice firstly to make a crucible schematic from first crucible then you can craft even billion crucibles

Edited by CrazyAluminum (see edit history)

1 hour ago, CrazyAluminum said:

Better Barter at 3 level can give you a crucible from a trader. I advice firstly to make a crucible schematic from first crucible then you can craft even billion crucibles

Thank you! And what about a renewable/craftable source for gasoline?

30 minutes ago, Loftus said:

So if it's an oil pump, I will need an augur (not yet located). Also, once I have the pump, does it need to be placed in a certain location, over shale for example?

I don't know, maybe everywhere (also you can check it yourself in the creative)

Edited by CrazyAluminum (see edit history)

2 hours ago, CrazyAluminum said:

I don't know, maybe everywhere (also you can check it yourself in the creative)

I loaded creative in Navezgane and just placed an Oil Pump on the place I spawned (forest). Unsure how long to wait or how to operate.

Am I right that you cannot create a Gasoline schematic?

-the gasolin is so scarse in this mod, that i never used the vehicles. My only vehicle was a bicycle. There is no end game content yet in this mod so when i could afford a 100.000+ wehicle i was leaving the game.

- the research and crafting is so complicated and expensive that i never craft anything exept ammunition and food. It is 100 times faster and better and easyer to buy everything at Trader and loot.

- i played on warrior with more Z-s but there was zero challange. I only died once because of a horrible lag.

I'm wondering something, can we pick up already placed workstations that isn't within a protected trader zone?

Cause I found a working workbench and wanted to move it from a run down barn to where I'm setup.

I just don't want to destroy the only one I found so far.

5 hours ago, Rathlon said:

I'm wondering something, can we pick up already placed workstations that isn't within a protected trader zone?

Cause I found a working workbench and wanted to move it from a run down barn to where I'm setup.

I just don't want to destroy the only one I found so far.

You can't move generated workstations. You can only pick up your own placed workstations within a land claim area.

2nd time im playing this mod in a19 and its a love hate relation.

This second time i deactivated the weight thing, so i have a huge backpack which suits the griding style of the mod, so KUDOS to @Subquake

But the main problem of this mod isnt the grinding and the stupid amount of resources we need to craft something (with that backpack, i dont mind), the BIGGEST issue with the mod is the crafting time. Example: Frost Bites (the med thing that reduce damage suffered, important for hardest difficulty level) took me until day 55 to find, i did the schematic and... 20 units take around 600min (10h)!!!!!!!!! you are crazy!!!! and i did start this wipe with 200% loot so i get double the amount of junk and after 50 days i get 20 units... lame (will do CM and award the 20 instantly).

SO for me the mod and the general idea is very enginous, suited for pve servers and even PVP, you really need to grind a lot, but you need to spend sometime around this and give some love to the ratios. For example, i follow a spanish youtuber Buck Fernandez and he started a series with the mod, wanna bet he will leave it next week when he realizes that the progression is stupid slow and he has to grind everything in a house? Last episode (yesterday) he was complaining someone told him that he had to grind everything he finds (thats the idea of the biggg backpack) and he said that doesnt makes sense, to do a 45min episode grinding couchs to get nails and so on because people wont see the videos, and he is spot on. So, give love to the ratios.

Last thing, day 20 i didnt find get a mini bike (damn i dint even find a bicicle because i dont have found a handlebar so...) or motorcycle, by day 20 i had 45k coins and bough a car, then by day 30 i bough a buggy for 65k (?!). My point is, isnt it better to think of something that will give you the schematic for vehicles at a determinated level or objective?? Because right now the end game for the mod is getting vehicles (bough an auger but without handlebars im stuck... its ok) and i get them faster than i can get stuff to craft them (doesnt make much sense, but maybe its due to the 200% loot, so i get money fast, but even then i would get enough for a car by day 30 and i would never get resources to craft other stuff, i only sell guns, tools and clothes).

Keep up the good work and think about some story line, something that would make me keep playing it. Played all the main known mods and this one is well built but suffer from lack of diversity of enemies and above all your effort should be more visible and to achieve that you should think in a storyline or historyline. Like when a player reach level 10 give him the bicicle (and 10 levels is like a 10h so...)

15 hours ago, tarapolly said:

I'm closing in on Day 63 and have better barter and lucky looter maxed.  I'm beginning to think that the gasoline schematic does not exist.

Just use a gas can and research it

21 hours ago, Subquake said:

That's a known bug and will be fixed in future update.

The DH-800 loosing/using gas while parked is a known bug?

Really like the mod and want to help, is there a list of known bugs???

16 hours ago, unlike them said:

Thx!
So I have another one, mushrooms take 5min to grow... like i have 1k by now.

Another one, i dont know if it happens in vanilla, i have a horde base without a land claim (never put one there) and i cant repair 2 of the electrical fences (one closest to the main structure). I destroyed them, put new ones and still the same, cant repair them. At the begining I could repair them, i deployed 2 hatchs to access them, tomorrow ill try without them.

I'm on day 70 (around lvl 65) and have found top tier weapons level S but Auto Shotgun only level E (no new sniper), is it intended?

The mod seems well balenced, im finding cops and ferals inside buildings, not on hordes and I'm still craping myself on 1 on 1 melee. Crafted Medkits for the first time :D ever. However Im starting to get bored with the routine (plenty of hours i know) so please think of something for a storyline like Darkness Falls, different games styles I know, but the adition of the bunkers was a game changer. 

@Pericao Are you by any chance trying to repair them with a wrench/impact driver/ratchet? Because they are used only for repairing/upgrading cars, anything else that they can repair is a happy accident.

Mushroom growth will be fixed in next stable update (is already on experimental branch, that had an update pushed yesterday)