Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

6 hours ago, Hapidedurva said:

yep, not working

It means we can not download the latest build. Not from the link in the first post. The wiki link what you give in your latest post, there is the "latest stable build" download button does not work too.

Congrat and thanks for your work, I am in love with your mod. After 40 hours of play i will give some feedback here.

(ADblocker is off here)

Edited by Hapidedurva (see edit history)

The update is great except the destruction of work tables.

I broke my best table thinking I could bring it with me, now I lost it and have to grind AGAIN for a new table(s).

It was pleasant to have these things to bring along as it were a massive grind to make these. Now it makes the mod a bit more repetitive.

Personally, 'I' and some people on my server would like to suggest to have it reversed if possible?

3 hours ago, Hapidedurva said:

(..) we can not download (..)

That is what I wanted to hear, thanks! The problem has been resolved! :)

32 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The update is great except the destruction of work tables.

I broke my best table thinking I could bring it with me, now I lost it and have to grind AGAIN for a new table(s).

It was pleasant to have these things to bring along as it were a massive grind to make these. Now it makes the mod a bit more repetitive.

Personally, 'I' and some people on my server would like to suggest to have it reversed if possible?

Get an Artisans station going, build a land claim block, then you can move around your stations by picking them up just like in vanilla.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Need copper to make wire for Carpenter's Bench Tier 2/3 - I only found 2 pieces of it in 15 days and cannot remember where I found it.

What are the sources of copper to be used for wire please?

*EDIT* I found copper ingots on a trader for $39 each and was able to progress. The original question stands, except know that you may be able to buy from a trader as one source.

Edited by Loftus (see edit history)

11 hours ago, gonzalop54 said:

The menu appears like this, I can't play in a new game

Sin título.png

You didn't copy over all the undead legacy files correctly, here's a written tutorial on how to do a manual installation of the mod:
https://ul.subquake.com/wiki/Manual_Installation_Guide

2 hours ago, Loftus said:

Need copper to make wire for Carpenter's Bench Tier 2/3 - I only found 2 pieces of it in 15 days and cannot remember where I found it.

What are the sources of copper to be used for wire please?

*EDIT* I found copper ingots on a trader for $39 each and was able to progress. The original question stands, except know that you may be able to buy from a trader as one source.

Copper isn't very common, however you don't need a lot of it to progress, you probably seen trader selling it before, just didn't know what the heck is what he is selling at the time. Anyway, point is, later I will add a lot of disassemble-able junk, that will yield various components, like scrap wires, microchips, computer chips, transistors, resistors and so forth and some of them will be made out of copper.

On 11/25/2020 at 10:04 PM, Loftus said:

I noticed the elevators are very heavy (rightfully so). How does one with an inventory of less than 1000lbs manipulate these?

As others have said: keep up the good work with our thanks and admiration!

Thanks and weights for them aren't finalized.

19 minutes ago, Mrrlyn said:

Hi! Can i use Nitrogen with this mod? good work btw look very nice!

Yes.

19 hours ago, CrazyAluminum said:

Lucky Looter is mostly useless, Better Barter is very useful. You just wasted points on a very useless perk😄

How so? I have always considered it a staple.

Anyway, where can I find or how to unlock access to the crucible?

The other thing I find myself baffled by is the ability to make gasoline. I have been fueling my vehicle with jerry cans filled from barrels or gas pumps. What is a renewable source for gasoline?

Edited by Loftus (see edit history)