A20 Developer Diary Discussions

Roland

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

But how to burn burn victim???

If it isn't ash or solid char there is still something that can be burnt. Even then, ash and charcoal can still burn with enough heat and oxygen in the right proportion.

Typical 7d2d since 2015-16, instead of fixing the bugs, adding content, all that every single update does, are overhauls and changing core of the gameplay for 2525th time. Seriously, tired of this game. You've been changing everything for like 4th time now, each update take 12-18 months. I get that ppl already bought your game and you earned your money, but at least stop acting so arrogant.

23 hours ago, AndrewT said:

By far the two things im most excited for in A20 are the new RWG features and the new model for the AK47. Also fun pimps this is just a suggestion but it would be cool if the pitch of the current AK loading sound was lowered a little bit cause it would sound cooler... at least in my opinion.

Kinda says it all, that the most exciting, year long update feature is the new model for ak47, lmao.

11 minutes ago, Selevan said:

Typical 7d2d since 2015-16, instead of fixing the bugs, adding content, all that every single update does, are overhauls and changing core of the gameplay for 2525th time. Seriously, tired of this game. You've been changing everything for like 4th time now, each update take 12-18 months. I get that ppl already bought your game and you earned your money, but at least stop acting so arrogant.

Kinda says it all, that the most exciting, year long update feature is the new model for ak47, lmao.

Maybe it can sound rly bad but : this is normal. Games are changing few time until it gets final "vision" . 7DTD is special because we know how this changes looks like , When Activision make a game they  are doing 12412 versions but people don't know what is changing. TFP isn't acti or cd projekt red it isn't big studio with $$$$$$ So just be patient. Cyberpunk was doing for 10 years

54 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

And maybe icon "danger zone "  and first letter of resources like : Iron - i , Pottassium - P , LEAD - L , Oil - O , coal - C

I know my husband would love that. He loves mining so marks off all the resources on his map.

Oh god, yes, more map icons would be amazing. I also love putting icons on every resource and building etc so I know it's been cleared or repaired etc.

And on that note, more building icons would be nice too. For builders like myself, icons for broken and destroyed buildings would be fantastic.

Lastly, having airdrop icons become permanent map markers until you choose to remove them would be great, even if it's an option you can toggle on and off with it being defaulted to off for those who don't want to turn it on.

On 5/25/2021 at 5:34 AM, SittingDuck said:

what about the Flamethrowertrap?

what about a Flamethrower?

Id love a flamethrower... and a tesla coil! could be the final upgrade for stun baton.

I think they already said they wont do it and they didnt want to add more gun trees.

Would love it though, flamer tree could be

1. Spray can and lighter
  2. watergun with lighter
  3. proper flame thrower
  4. bigger flame thrower

tesla line could just be pipe baton, stun baton, tesla coil

a man can dream.

20 hours ago, Maharin said:

Similarly, it would be nice to have a quick menu to stamp a POI's "status", such as "looted", "check this out", "partially looted", etc. (only one status active at a time).  Either text or icons, I don't care, as long as I get an easier way to note my progress on the map.  :p

I always thought it would be neat to be able to assign a buff when the main loot chest has been looted while you're in the poi footprint.  

56 minutes ago, Fanatical_Meat said:

Let’s get back to when A20 will be available.

whats your thought:

1. in three months
  2. less than three months
  3. more than three months
  4. I pooped my pants (when it’s done)

1. Nope

2. day before

3. day after 

4. We now you did it now , don't blame yourself granpa just change your underwear and everything will be okay 

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

na i think it would be better if it was Just a flamethrower in demo class

and the rocket launcher is the tier 3

tier 1 is grenades/others throwables 

So tier 1 granades molotows etc

tier 2 c4 

tier 3 rocket launcher

4 flamethower 

4 hours ago, Fanatical_Meat said:

Let’s get back to when A20 will be available.

whats your thought:

1. in three months
  2. less than three months
  3. more than three months
  4. I pooped my pants (when it’s done)

1. Nope

2. Maybe

3. Possibly

4. Never