Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

1 hour ago, ate0ate said:

Were there any cut POIs? The vanilla POIs have ultimately gone up in quality and some of the more dated compo pack POIs seem like they may stick out some.

No pois were removed.  I don't remove pois. Many have been updated a bit as well.

Many people enjoy playing with the old pois. As much as the cp is a pack it is also a archive.

As with previous versions of the cp if a person doesn't want a particular poi/s in their game cause it don't fit their play they can remove it. 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, Astralweaver said:

Yes we do. Please keep them all in there I am one of the ones who enjoy the older POI's as well.

I know many more to and I know those who don't like certain pois. Each to their own play style to. I won't remove any pois they all have a place in the history of the game a credit to each prefabber  since the beginning of prefabbing. 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

On 2/1/2022 at 5:11 PM, custom_hero said:

in general, we are here, and we are waiting))
I am 7 days to die without compopak categorically dont play

Same, i checked out the new vanilla POI´s but now i am just waiting for compopack. The lack of T5 POI´s is annoying af, generated 30 maps, none of them had all T5´s. Just hope that vanilla rwg and compopack spawn more of them.

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Same, i checked out the new vanilla POI´s but now i am just waiting for compopack. The lack of T5 POI´s is annoying af, generated 30 maps, none of them had all T5´s. Just hope that vanilla rwg and compopack spawn more of them.

There certainly will be a heap of t5 terrors coming in the compopack.  

Tile spots for the t5s are limited I found with vanilla so have come up with a fix so that should definitely help. 

***thank you all for your patience***

***Sorry not a release message (yet)***

On 2/8/2022 at 2:11 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

917029142_OldRidixehiTerritoryTier5.thumb.png.5d8e73c4fd40223f338b9c6b36695041.png

Here's a rendering of a world I generated in A20.1 b6 if you're interested. The Xs are Tier 5 POIs according to the renderer. You can download the map from https://drive.google.com/file/d/17_wJaXYIqhCNv9rk4GVJIm1ajTFqFADy/view?usp=sharing, just be aware it's a 10k map.

10 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Not as yet.  Chasing down a major bug past many days but most cp is in being tested outside of wilderness.  Still a bit to go tho but def getting closer. 

Hey Stallion!  Have heard if they've worked out the Biome tagging yet?