Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

1 minute ago, Rukminesh said:

That explains. I was using the latest from everithing, Teragon included. I must find the A20 version. Thank you.

It is available on Teragon Discord in #downloads.  :)

On 4/18/2024 at 6:34 AM, Riamus said:

It is available on Teragon Discord in #downloads.  :)

Thank you, I found it on Discord and nothing is missing now, but the game stil stuck on the loading sreen. I do not think this problem just based on luck.

21 minutes ago, Rukminesh said:

Thank you, I found it on Discord and nothing is missing now, but the game stil stuck on the loading sreen. I do not think this problem just based on luck.

If you want to ask someone on Teragon discord to take a look, we can try to find the problem, though I'm not home now so can't personally look into it until later.  Depending on the problem, it could also be something with CP such as installed incorrectly, so their discord may also be able to help.  Otherwise, hopefully someone here can figure out the problem for you.

Using the older version of Teragon should at least have removed the error loading Teragon and the missing bridge POI, right?  If not, then it sounds like an incorrect installation of the Teragon files.

12 minutes ago, Rukminesh said:

Meanwhile I figured I could make a CP48 Nitrogen list from the Terragon prefab list. Slow, but I'm making progress. Yes, the good old Nitro maps still working just fine.

cp48 has teragon lists available. 

I can also guarantee they aren't since nitrogen doesn't do tiles or parts 

Hey so... I was in the discord for a while, completed the captcha then seemed to have gotten banned. I've never spoken in there or DM'd anyone and was just in there to check the progress of the compopack every once in a while. Is there something else I need to do?

43 minutes ago, Xayi said:

Hey so... I was in the discord for a while, completed the captcha then seemed to have gotten banned. I've never spoken in there or DM'd anyone and was just in there to check the progress of the compopack every once in a while. Is there something else I need to do?

What is your username will check for you sorry. I got to spend time on the bot but haven't had alot of time free

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

On 4/25/2024 at 10:19 PM, stallionsden said:

What is your username will check for you sorry. I got to spend time on the bot but haven't had alot of time free

Hey sorry for the late reply, username is GALAXAYI. I passed the CAPTCHA and was fine for a few days then noticed I couldn't join back. I can also send UID if you need that as well!

1 hour ago, Xayi said:

Hey sorry for the late reply, username is GALAXAYI. I passed the CAPTCHA and was fine for a few days then noticed I couldn't join back. I can also send UID if you need that as well!

no all is ok the username was enough can you try again please.