Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

ย 

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

ย 

Thank you

7 hours ago, HibiKat said:

oh duh i completely missed that ty

ย 

ย 

I understand that. There were so many advertisements on game sites that used a big green button to fool people into clicking on the ad instead of the download that folks just ignore big green buttons. :)

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

Hi gouki.

ย 

The new compo pack ???? What do you mean.ย  Working hard on cp48 tho looking at releasing it a20 stable maybe give a week or 2 at most.ย 

ย 

Ohhh, I thought a Compopack 48 would be released, but no problem, we have to wait as long as it takes, there is no rush.
Regards

On 12/11/2021 at 10:57 AM, Saput said:

Where has the download button goneย 

I don't know if it was intentional to remove all downloads for the compopack until they released the compopack for A20. Let us wait and see what they say...

But if anyone has the latest compopack for A19, I would be very happy. ^^

2 hours ago, Robeloto said:

I don't know if it was intentional to remove all downloads for the compopack until they released the compopack for A20. Let us wait and see what they say...

It be back up soon.ย ย 

3 hours ago, Robeloto said:

ย 

Hi Robeloto

ย 

Here is the link:ย ย https://www.mediafire.com/file/2ktu9khxrxek47e/CompoPack-KingGen-main.zip/file

ย 

Stallions I hope there is no problem.
Regards

• 2 weeks later...