Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

On 12/24/2021 at 3:59 PM, stallionsden said:

a20 cp48 isnt out yet. still being worked on and will have it out to you all as soon as it is ready. 

Hello my Stallion.  Just curious of the work that needs to be done for this next release, it seems like a TON!!

Resizing all POIs to fit standard tile sizes?

Block conversion?

Add power quest to POIs?

Something to do with RWG placement like tags or something?

Anything else??

As always just want to say you guys are awesome.

57 minutes ago, SnowDog1942 said:

Hello my Stallion.  Just curious of the work that needs to be done for this next release, it seems like a TON!!

Resizing all POIs to fit standard tile sizes?

Block conversion?

Add power quest to POIs?

Something to do with RWG placement like tags or something?

Anything else??

As always just want to say you guys are awesome.

Hey ya snowdog.

It is getting closer alot of cool surprises coming and install for you all.

Will be ready when it is ready but promise worth the wait 🙂.

On 1/4/2022 at 9:54 PM, riscoloco said:

Patiently waiting 🤭

Thank you.

Cp48 is progressing nicely not close yet and no not having any major issues at all with getting it all to a20.  But you all will love cp48 and what is planned  that will be revealed in due course.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

I love Compo pack, it adds a whole other level of realism to the game and i have been proudly using since i started playing all the way back to (i think A12) awesome game and Great work on this mod, love it. Cant wait til its ready.

keep up the good work guys 

As others have repeatedly stated... We are all "chomping at the bit" for this release.

I wish I'd had the time to help with conversion and testing but don't know that my meager skills with prefabbing and xml would be adequate.

I took a long break from the game during the last months of Alpha 19 and now, with Alpha 20, the rwg/biomes and prefab structure is all a lot different.

Change is great and progresses the game all the more, but damn do I ever have a lot of reading/studying and building/testing before I'm up to speed again.

I have three, very rookie/noob, prefabs that used to exist within previous CompoPack(s) releases and was humbled and honored when they were included in the last few packs, so hopefully, with a little practical application I can contribute to the pack again. On that note, I dredged up some of my early (A15) prefabs from Google Drive and they beat out my later ones by a mile, so maybe I will recreate these as my first submission for the new Alpha 20.

Here's a few pics of the prefabs I will need/want to recreate... links redirect to my DeviantArt account (so I'm not filling up my forum attachment limit)

Show-N-Shine Automobilista .. pic 2 .. pic 3 - Basically just a carwash at the rear with a re-sale area for used cars up front, lots of little details.

The Underground - Nightclub .. pic 2 .. pic 3 - A glass dance-floor that is lit from beneath, raised DJ booth/staff area... hell I'd go get drunk here just to see the dancefloor.

** All Vanilla Blocks - No Mods **

Lemme know what y'all think of these two 'cause I've been wanting to recreate/make them for the current Alpha's for quite a while and compared to the three that made it into the compopack, these two are much more thought out and detailed.

Edited by bigstep70
proofread (see edit history)

41 minutes ago, bigstep70 said:

As others have repeatedly stated... We are all "chomping at the bit" for this release.

I wish I'd had the time to help with conversion and testing but don't know that my meager skills with prefabbing and xml would be adequate.

I took a long break from the game during the last months of Alpha 19 and now, with Alpha 20, the rwg/biomes and prefab structure is all a lot different.

Change is great and progresses the game all the more, but damn do I ever have a lot of reading/studying and building/testing before I'm up to speed again.

I have three, very rookie/noob, prefabs that used to exist within previous CompoPack(s) releases and was humbled and honored when they were included in the last few packs, so hopefully, with a little practical application I can contribute to the pack again. On that note, I dredged up some of my early (A15) prefabs from Google Drive and they beat out my later ones by a mile, so maybe I will recreate these as my first submission for the new Alpha 20.

Here's a few pics of the prefabs I will need/want to recreate... links redirect to my DeviantArt account (so I'm not filling up my forum attachment limit)

Show-N-Shine Automobilista .. pic 2 .. pic 3 - Basically just a carwash at the rear with a re-sale area for used cars up front, lots of little details.

The Underground - Nightclub .. pic 2 .. pic 3 - A glass dance-floor that is lit from beneath, raised DJ booth/staff area... hell I'd go get drunk here just to see the dancefloor.

** All Vanilla Blocks - No Mods **

Lemme know what y'all think of these two 'cause I've been wanting to recreate/make them for the current Alpha's for quite a while and compared to the three that made it into the compopack, these two are much more thought out and detailed.

Argh welcome back glad to see you back to building again. Yes alot has changed in a20 and new awesome things to play with by tfp.

Those pois look great and happy to have more of your pois included in the compopack when ready and all...

Stallionsden

27 minutes ago, Alan Lau said:

So, if you had to guess when it might be out, like, a week? Two weeks? A month?  A couple of months?  

Can't give a date as yet sorry. When I know for certain you all will know.  Giving dates and failing those dates isn't something I like to do. 

I do thank you tho for being patient.  This pack won't dissapoint lots of great prefabs new and old. 

7 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Can't give a date as yet sorry. When I know for certain you all will know.  Giving dates and failing those dates isn't something I like to do. 

I do thank you tho for being patient.  This pack won't dissapoint lots of great prefabs new and old. 

You are doin a great job. Can't imagine how much work it is. I am so looking forward to the release. Take your time and don't rush! :)

As we still waiting for release of the Compo Pack... I have a question.

As Nitrogen do not work anymore, how to use compopack  in the future?

What will be best choice new official editor or new there is some new custom map creators?

There is any tutorials? 

2 hours ago, Debosy said:

As we still waiting for release of the Compo Pack... I have a question.

As Nitrogen do not work anymore, how to use compopack  in the future?

What will be best choice new official editor or new there is some new custom map creators?

There is any tutorials? 

Hi Debosy

The vanilla rwg works well with it from tests.

But there is  a awesome map generator being developed which I am sure the creator will divulge as soon as he is ready.