Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden
Message added by SylenThunder,

The Compopack's purpose is to showcase a wide range of community created prefabs and make them available as a single download. Compopack has always been free for anyone to download and use in 7 Days to Die, whether playing solo or with friends, on a server, or as part of an overhaul.

When modification/s to pois may be necessary (to fit the theme or scope of an overhaul), we ask that the prefabs are acknowledged as being part of the Compo Pack and not renamed.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Ludek said:

I get NullReferenceException error during world generation(10k world), clean vanilla install CP48 in Mods folder (in 7D2D folder for user data).

I'm using Linux version

Full error from log:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.PrefabLoader.LoadPrefabs (System.Boolean _applyMapping, System.Boolean _fixChildblocks, System.Boolean _allowMissingBlocks) [0x00056] in <e6c642b6494d4bd885ef8dd84fa49ebc>:0
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.WorldBuilder.PrepPrefabAndRoadGeneration () [0x00000] in <e6c642b6494d4bd885ef8dd84fa49ebc>:0
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.WorldBuilder+<Generate>d__72.MoveNext () [0x001d7] in <e6c642b6494d4bd885ef8dd84fa49ebc>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <6617aa42ebc747f19dd7531c2634ec26>:0

Not sure  what i'm doing wrong .. perchaps it's me using linux :(

EDIT: I can generate vanilla maps without problem so  it seems that base game is ok (I validated it just in case too)

Same problem here. It might be a case sensitive thing...

4 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

So my FPS problems are pretty much gone. After a PC restart. Everything went fine. Until i was at the research vessel by Pille again. 10-15 FPS.  Going to the city afterwards where i had no troubles at all before i went to the vessel, i also have bad lag now. Only in the wilderness with no POI´s it´s normal. As soon as there is POI´s near, it lags badly.

So everything works just fine if i don´t go near the research vessel. That POI messes up my FPS everywhere wich only a restart fixes. At least for me. 

And a quick question using infinity: If i make a map using it, do all the others playing with me need the files i created in my mods and prefab folder? Or is it enough if they have the modlet installed? Same question for the server.

If they have the modlet installed should be good.

Sake with server.  Tho I think prefabsbin the prefab folder always gives best result 👌.  Will take a look at the research vessel. 

19 minutes ago, Apocalipservice said:

Wow! So glad that my sweetheart asked if I'd check to see if there was a date. Fantastic news! ...having a "quick game" just became make new super cool world though, yikes. Off to it! Thanks for all the hard work and keeping us informed.

Infinity v1.2 be going up shortly has a few fixes.  If you want to hold off 

The Modlet of "CP48 Complete" works when installed on Windows.

It does not when on a Linux server (same file) which makes me think its a case sensitivity issue.

2022-05-02T14:24:36 11.838 INF Border placement took 1.6485641 seconds
2022-05-02T14:29:47 322.724 INF Writing data files time passed: 43.3857223 seconds
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.PrefabLoader.LoadPrefabs (System.Boolean _applyMapping, System.Boolean _fixChildblocks, System.Boolean _allowMissingBlocks) [0x00056] in <d4ada918396a4fec85e8744f879cad41>:0
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.WorldBuilder.PrepPrefabAndRoadGeneration () [0x00000] in <d4ada918396a4fec85e8744f879cad41>:0
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.WorldBuilder+<Generate>d__72.MoveNext () [0x001d7] in <d4ada918396a4fec85e8744f879cad41>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <78e7b8b0366947078a3cf35c4afac365>:0

Thanks for keeping this mod going.

LHammonds

20 minutes ago, LHammonds said:

The Modlet of "CP48 Complete" works when installed on Windows.

It does not when on a Linux server (same file) which makes me think its a case sensitivity issue.

2022-05-02T14:24:36 11.838 INF Border placement took 1.6485641 seconds
2022-05-02T14:29:47 322.724 INF Writing data files time passed: 43.3857223 seconds
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.PrefabLoader.LoadPrefabs (System.Boolean _applyMapping, System.Boolean _fixChildblocks, System.Boolean _allowMissingBlocks) [0x00056] in <d4ada918396a4fec85e8744f879cad41>:0
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.WorldBuilder.PrepPrefabAndRoadGeneration () [0x00000] in <d4ada918396a4fec85e8744f879cad41>:0
  at WorldGenerationEngineFinal.WorldBuilder+<Generate>d__72.MoveNext () [0x001d7] in <d4ada918396a4fec85e8744f879cad41>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <78e7b8b0366947078a3cf35c4afac365>:0

Thanks for keeping this mod going.

LHammonds

Are you running any mods or overhauls

Can someone explain why this happened.....? I just generated a new world and this is the first trader for the quest.

wtftrader.jpg

EDIT: Ok it seems like its SUPPOSED to look like this? I think? Can you let me know what pack has these type of POIs because I really only like things that generally fit the game more or less.

Edited by ScubaSteve3465 (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, ScubaSteve3465 said:

Can someone explain why this happened.....? I just generated a new world and this is the first trader for the quest

EDIT: Ok it seems like its SUPPOSED to look like this? I think? Can you let me know what pack has these type of POIs because I really only like things that generally fit the game more or less.

Remove the files for all of the prefabs you dont want in your maps from the POIs folder BEFORE you generate the map. In previous versions, there was a list that RWG used to add prefabs to maps. Now in A20, anything in the Prefabs subfolder structure with the right xml lines will be added to the map.

52 minutes ago, ScubaSteve3465 said:

Can someone explain why this happened.....? I just generated a new world and this is the first trader for the quest.

wtftrader.jpg

You can use infinity and see every single poi, remove lots at a time with the tags and it puts it in the correct folders on client side for you.

Or do as capt said if using modlets. 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

Hello,

I have some questions:

1. To just install Complete CP48 i need to do all steps with INFINITY tool? OR just steps in ""MODLET:" section? I dont fully get it.

2. As we know Nitrogen is outdated. What a generator will be the best at this moment to generate world?

In general i am not really familiar yet with 7 Days modding and do not fully undertand all steps of instalation. 😕

But i try.

Edited by Debosy (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Debosy said:

Hello,

I have some questions:

1. To just install Complete CP48 i need to do all steps with INFINITY tool? OR just steps in ""MODLET:" section? I dont fully get it.

2. As we know Nitrogen is outdated. What a generator will be the best at this moment to generate world?

In general i am not really familiar yet with 7 Days modding and do not fully undertand all steps of instalation. 😕

But i try.

1. The modlet section
2. Vanilla rwg atm. There is a new map generator in the works atm so very exciting for all 🙂

21 minutes ago, Debosy said:

Thank you for your answer.

BTW i saw a guide in youtube and author create mods folder in game folder not in roaming? 

Is it a mistake or they modify Modlets path in latest update?

Mods folder will eventually move to appdata and not in the game folder.  It still works atm tho in game folder tho. I would start getting use to the appdata way tbh

11 hours ago, stallionsden said:

Are you running any mods or overhauls

I have very similiar error(posted it few messages ealier) on SP (I run game on linux) without ANY mods except Compo pack

Anyone else have an issue with the Load Preset appearing to not load the options for whichever category you happen to be on when you select load? I've seen it every time I load, both on 1.0 and 1.3. I now make sure I have 'Trader' selected before I load, as it's the easiest for me to 'redo'.

I have not yet done the leg work needed to tell if it is only a visual bug, or if it will indeed load all of the presets in that category.

5 minutes ago, WeGotHosedTommy said:

Anyone else have an issue with the Load Preset appearing to not load the options for whichever category you happen to be on when you select load? I've seen it every time I load, both on 1.0 and 1.3. I now make sure I have 'Trader' selected before I load, as it's the easiest for me to 'redo'.

I have not yet done the leg work needed to tell if it is only a visual bug, or if it will indeed load all of the presets in that category.

The preset tags are for a category. So if you highlight fantasy/space what is set to that tag will highlight. If you go to a new category you have to hit it again. Next iteration will hopefully have a all district tags so if you don't want any destroyed all destroyed in every category be highlighted or removed depending which mouse button you click

27 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

The preset tags are for a category. So if you highlight fantasy/space what is set to that tag will highlight. If you go to a new category you have to hit it again. Next iteration will hopefully have a all district tags so if you don't want any destroyed all destroyed in every category be highlighted or removed depending which mouse button you click

I think I failed to explain clearly. I've taken some screen grabs to help explain. Hopefully imgur links are okay.

1 ) Launch the tool. Y through steps 1 and 2.
2 ) Select Commercial and turn off the top option.
3 ) Select Country-Town and turn off the top option.
4 ) Save Preset.
5 ) Close the tool.
6 ) Relaunch the tool. Y through steps 1 and 2.
7 ) With Commercial selected, hit Load Preset.
8 ) Select your preset and complete load.
9 ) Note: Top option is back on for Commercial.
10 ) Note: Top option is still off for Country-Town.

https://imgur.com/a/aecVnHC

Edited by WeGotHosedTommy (see edit history)

28 minutes ago, WeGotHosedTommy said:

I think I failed to explain clearly. I've taken some screen grabs to help explain. Hopefully imgur links are okay.

1 ) Launch the tool. Y through steps 1 and 2.
2 ) Select Commercial and turn off the top option.
3 ) Select Country-Town and turn off the top option.
4 ) Save Preset.
5 ) Close the tool.
6 ) Relaunch the tool. Y through steps 1 and 2.
7 ) With Commercial selected, hit Load Preset.
8 ) Select your preset and complete load.
9 ) Note: Top option is back on for Commercial.
10 ) Note: Top option is still off for Country-Town.

https://imgur.com/a/aecVnHC

OK will check that out. Thank you 

On 5/3/2022 at 7:39 AM, MichaelL. said:

The reason why I declined permission for my prefabs to be included in the CompoPack is that changes had made to my POI's that I strongly disagree with.  My Prefabs are available on Nexus the way I designed them to be.

Ah. I get it - we won't use those versions on our maps then. For what it's worth, you've made some amazing POIs! Most dangerous traders we've ever visited, lol. Hope everything sorts out. 😃

Quick question gang, I may just be getting bad random gen, but I haven't been able to get the University or Government Skyscraper to spawn in a map, just wanted to check if anyone else has? I made sure they were installed with the pack. I'm being selfish about my own POIs, I just want to know people can actually play them. 😁