Pre-Release Streaming Weekend Event -- A18 edition

Roland

Time for everyone to be honest: the fact no PVP STREAMERS have been invited to stream is because that would require the streamer to have the pvp environment and players to do so. That being said TFP should really consider adding requirements so that would allow pvp streamers to be added. I personally think communitys that actually play this game with over 5000 members is more important than a ramdom streamer with 5000 views. That being said there are alot of pvp community / servers with players who stream and play PVP on them.

I'll bet the fifth time's the charm. Make this identical post again and reap the rewards!!

Time for everyone to be honest: the fact no PVP STREAMERS have been invited to stream is because that would require the streamer to have the pvp environment and players to do so. That being said TFP should really consider adding requirements so that would allow pvp streamers to be added. I personally think communitys that actually play this game with over 5000 members is more important than a ramdom streamer with 5000 views. That being said there are alot of pvp community / servers with players who stream and play PVP on them.

If we're going to be honest then we need to face the honest fact that not very many people play this game PVP.

...the current list of streamers is certainly welcome to play it PVP during their weekend, but I bet none of them do...

Don't get me wrong, this game has some PVP potential but it's more fun playing it PVE.

No dear, those are streamerS. :)

Yeh a pvp streamer would be cool, with all what, 6 pvpers?

Why does it have to be just 6 pvpers? If the streamer trusts 15 people to not stream or give the code away it could be more.

Either way though nothing is stopping them from signing up if they qualify on everything needed. So 4 pvpers or 20 or 100 doesn't matter if they don't sign up.

Why does it have to be just 6 pvpers? If the streamer trusts 15 people to not stream or give the code away it could be more.

Either way though nothing is stopping them from signing up if they qualify on everything needed. So 4 pvpers or 20 or 100 doesn't matter if they don't sign up.

Oh, I'm implying there are only 6 people who play pvp... :)

Yeah I figured lol

Sadly, this game could be really great for PvP, it just... isn't. The shooting mechanics just aren't there. Take away the silly bugs like sound bugs and of course other issues like turning grass, shadows, etc off to see other players, and you still have a poor shooting mechanic IMO. Ah well.

Stream on!

Is there a mailing list or something we can get on to get notified when the streamers weekend gets scheduled? In A17 I saw when it was being planned, but didn't see the announcement. I don't watch streaming much, but would like to know, so I can watch the A18 weekend. Other than checking this forum every Friday, is there any way to know when it happens?

Is there a mailing list or something we can get on to get notified when the streamers weekend gets scheduled? In A17 I saw when it was being planned, but didn't see the announcement. I don't watch streaming much, but would like to know, so I can watch the A18 weekend. Other than checking this forum every Friday, is there any way to know when it happens?

Maybe follow them on twitter and get a notification when it happens.

There is no mailing list so you can check these forums or pre-select a few streamers you are interested in and then subscribe to them and receive their notifications. Mark the next two Fridays as maybes and the one after that as very likely.

It will probably happen one month after THAT....

When you release the buggy 4WD for two players, with the new armour ( instead only showing the chassis) with an heavy machine gun on the top?

When you release the oxigen tanks, swimming suit and the submarine or big boat with lost containers sinked on a special map to explore on deep water?

When you provide the new stealth camouflage for the playerthe 3 types, because zombies will be more smarter and it would it be more necessary to have camouflage. Also the basic is with mud camouflage and crouching to be more undetetable. Also it should be necessary to the player to have camouflage at the beginning, because the can run at the day too if player dont have camouflage- the trick is have some grass, going to the river, catch some clay ( mud) and craft the basic camouflage, also that must be in crouch mode for the zombies cannot dettect player, if soo, they will run into him.

When you will place the pipe water sistem to drain water from the rivers to base ?

Missing the normal elevators and the warehouse elevators.

Dont forget to place some places with the radiation suit because they are radiated too to have special loots and bonus.

When you will place the Van ( not the pickup van) the van can have 4 players at the total?

Please see all my comments to have a better history to have a better dot of refference.

Please repply ASAP.

God bless you all and all of my respect all who passed away.

Keep up the good work to you all

The van is white - 4 players max

Buggy perhaps grey - 2 players max - can attach and update with armoured plates on the buggy plus the heavy machine on the top of the roof of the buggy like I said months or almost a year ago. Please confirm My questions also the 3 new camouflages I think they are at the total 5 camouflages ( special camouflages to avoid zombies, because they will be more smarter and the radius too )

There is no mailing list so you can check these forums or pre-select a few streamers you are interested in and then subscribe to them and receive their notifications. Mark the next two Fridays as maybes and the one after that as very likely.

It will probably happen one month after THAT....

Humm Friday the 13th.... has a strangely satisfying ring to it...

(*but of course sooner is better.. ;) )

Oh, I'm implying there are only 6 people who play pvp... :)

PvE players only need to check the server list to find out the biggest servers with highest populations are generally PVP. It still amazes me after 14000+ hours and several years of playing this game people still think lightly of the pvp community. I personally know from fact that there are thousands and thousands of players who play PVP.

PvE players only need to check the server list to find out the biggest servers with highest populations are generally PVP. It still amazes me after 14000+ hours and several years of playing this game people still think lightly of the pvp community. I personally know from fact that there are thousands and thousands of players who play PVP.

How many of them qualify to get access for the weekend? I don't how many play pvp I just know of several. But unless several qualify to stream it wouldn't really be much pvp that weekend goin on. I doubt someone that qualifies will let that many people on and trust that not one of them will stream the game play besides the one that qualifies. My guess is that is why pvp streamers don't really sign up because not much pvp will be happening.

Well, I'm sure that once the weekend event is over and everyone gets access on that Monday THEN we'll start seeing loads of PvP streams all over the place. With thousands and thousands playing there will have to be someone streaming PvP and maybe Grandpa can share some links and we can all go subscribe to get them into the A19 event.

Archived