Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roland

Pre-Release Streaming Weekend Event -- A18 edition

You kinda sound like you believed it. I actually didn’t believe it and therefore....

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen!

Interesting side note: saying the song title “The Battle Hymn of the Republic” in Emperor Palpatine’s voice brings a totally different vibe to it ;)

remember the 6 month per alpha plan no one believed? hehe.. dont worry guys it will b different this time lol

Just multiply MMs estimates by 2 and then it's pretty close. 😎

Welcome to Asrac_tv from Germany and KyleDempsterStudios from Salt Lake City

SO... September 13th? or the 20th?

Hows it looking? :fat:

It'd be bad luck to release on Friday the 13th.

ON TOPIC: The A18 Streaming event will NOT be this weekend but next weekend is looking very hopeful. Barring anything disastrous and provided they plug the memory leak(s) we should have a fun first weekend of September ahead of us. I should know by around Tuesday if it will not be next weekend and will be sure to let you know for lots of disappointment. But I feel hopeful!

So I'm not the only one waiting for the Tuesday update :)

So I'm not the only one waiting for the Tuesday update :)

I'm not sure if no answer today is good or bad....hoping good.

I figure as long as this is open for signups, there's still at least a week out before the experimental build is available to opt into.

Madmole said that it’s a no for this weekend and maybe next weekend if not then then Early October

No for Friday the 13th. Play more Borderlands....

I don't play borderlands...

Thanks a bunch, just needed a feel for the date so I can plan this weekend and next... ;)

It'd be bad luck to release on Friday the 13th.

Come on mate it is zombie game, world is already destroyed... what a bad luck will do. The day is good and the date is good too, nothing bad in either.

Come on mate it is zombie game, world is already destroyed... what a bad luck will do. The day is good and the date is good too, nothing bad in either.

Thirteenth, Smirteenth...

The Game Is Cursed Already...

Oh You Elusive Memory Leak You...

Oh Yea...

It's A Z Game...

People who play on low traffic servers with small populations i can imagine zombies spawning in the wilderness would probably be an issue for them but the fact is for those players who play on high traffic servers with bigger populations this well mean nothing. A server only allows so many zombies to be spawned in at once reguardless. If the server is full player count your not going see very many zombies anyhow. The smart thing to do if your really that concerned about killing things in the wilderness join a PVP server.

yep

This again, huh?

Makes those of us who have been loyal (not just turn up to please an audience) seem insignificant doesn't it?

Never mind, we un vip's (minions) just have to wait.

Annoying..but there it is..

:upset::offended::crushed::distrust:

I find the notion of releasing the game to streamers pretty arrogrant when this is an alpha release, and the majority of streamers to be nothing but attention seeking whiners.

Get off my lawn.

I'm fine with the streamers now that gazz properly explained it, but I'm not fine with a further delay just because of bl3 and whatever the ♥♥♥♥ a twitchcon is.

...it illustrates the prior lies and is total hubris.