Pre-Release Streaming Weekend Event -- A18 edition

Roland

No offense intended. I know people are extremely prickly about gender identification these days.

I'm sure that was a joke... but when there are 5 or 6 people playing, regardless of gender, the correct pronoun is "they."

For the one or two of you who don't get what we're talking about:

There are about 140K views for that video alone, which just came out recently, so they definitely meet the requirements. :)

They need to apply if they want to play during the weekend.

Wait...u mean...it is not that everybody who ever posted a video on youtube that was watched by >5k people is automatically shipped a free copy of 7d2d, including a little leprechaun that immediately starts to dig out holes in your backyard to put in his gold pots???

Wait...u mean...it is not that everybody who ever posted a video on youtube that was watched by >5k people is automatically shipped a free copy of 7d2d, including a little leprechaun that immediately starts to dig out holes in your backyard to put in his gold pots???

Damnit now I have to find another spot to hide my gold, thanks a lot ;)

Them need to apply if they want to play during the weekend.

Fixed it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy, amiright?

All these streamers that are being accepted and not one of them play PVP? what a joke ... Thousands and Thousands of players on 7d2d play pvp, why not have at least 1 PVP streamer?

As soon as one of these thousands and thousands of alleged players signs up we will have our candidate. PVP players who qualify are welcome.

Could be also that the PvPers don't have the personality type that is very popular amongst streamers....

As soon as one of these thousands and thousands of alleged players signs up we will have our candidate. PVP players who qualify are welcome.

Could be also that the PvPers don't have the personality type that is very popular amongst streamers....

when a17 streamer weekend released.. all i heard from the pvp community is "where are the pvp streamers?" that being said we are expecting another 6500 players first month of a18 .. who want to see some great pvp action before release.

when a17 streamer weekend released.. all i heard from the pvp community is "where are the pvp streamers?" that being said we are expecting another 6500 players first month of a18 .. who want to see some great pvp action before release.

Sounds like PvPers need to read the story of the Little Red Hen. No bread for those who just say "Not I..." when it counts.

Archived