Pre-Release Streaming Weekend Event -- A18 edition

Roland

not sure why he isn't in though may it be because he has to sign up

Almost as if tfp doesn't keep watch on every YouTuber, wait until they reach 5k then send Roland to their house to do a stripogram invitation.

So weird.

Must be why the rules on how to sign up are in the very first post.

Almost as if tfp doesn't keep watch on every YouTuber, wait until they reach 5k then send Roland to their house to do a stripogram invitation.

So weird.

Must be why the rules on how to sign up are in the very first post.

Wait a minute....so that creepy guy outside my window is not Roland....oh?

not sure why he isn't in though may it be because he has to sign up

He has contacted me and will be added soon. School has started so I’m busier with my other job. I’m sure you’ll see him in the list soon. I’ve asked him to make an announcement video and post it but I haven’t had time to check it out and get it done.

The streamer weekend ain’t this weekend so no rush.

Which means no open to all next weekend which mean I gotta change may vacation days.

Wow! the ripple effects of this streamer weekend are so powerful that they are affecting your vacation days all the way to next May!!

The force is strong with A18.

Wow! the ripple effects of this streamer weekend are so powerful that they are affecting your vacation days all the way to next May!!

The force is strong with A18.

It is! I have vacation next weekend cause it's the labour day weekend in the US, and if A18 doesn't drop I'll have to get off my fat lazy arse and, I don't know, maybe go engage in real life for a while...do some yard work...boring mundane stuff like that...

In all seriousness, a lot of us were fairly dissapointed with A16/A17, especially the RWG players. We are hoping A18 will atone for those dismal releases.

Well the steam might be next week but I don't watch those since I like to experience it for myself.

I have never watched a stream, never will....my kids like to watch videos of people playing games. That is like watching videos of people having sex...

wait...people actually do that... um ...

I would bet more on September. Its possible next weekend but...it's TFP!

is the release date true?

Hm i think this formular should help:

100%/Number of Pimp guy that didn´t share the date

If Madmole said it, it must be A8 or so, Madmole never says any dates ^^

If Roland said it, well he is a friendly sadist, so either he is nice or he wants to have fun.

But whatever.... yeah release the Kraken ^^

I have never watched a stream, never will....my kids like to watch videos of people playing games. That is like watching videos of people having sex...

wait...people actually do that... um ...

I really hate streams where the person is chatting with watchers. I have to think to myself "Who the f*K cares, just play the damn game" when they pause and starting talking about their day.

I get that is is your bread and butter and a little chat is ok but it is usually non-stop.

Also hate when they have the web cam on - unless you're a face actor I don't need to see what you look like.

Damn millennials! (j/k the ones I work with are good people)

Time for everyone to be honest: the fact no PVP STREAMERS have been invited to stream is because that would require the streamer to have the pvp environment and players to do so. That being said TFP should really consider adding requirements so that would allow pvp streamers to be added. I personally think communitys that actually play this game with over 5000 members is more important than a ramdom streamer with 5000 views. That being said there are alot of pvp community / servers with players who stream and play PVP on them.

Time for everyone to be honest: the fact no PVP STREAMERS have been invited to stream is because that would require the streamer to have the pvp environment and players to do so. That being said TFP should really consider adding requirements so that would allow pvp streamers to be added. I personally think communitys that actually play this game with over 5000 members is more important than a ramdom streamer with 5000 views. That being said there are alot of pvp community / servers with players who stream and play PVP on them.

I hate to break this too you but I don't think there is much interest on whether or not there are pvp streams for the 2 day head start.

I hereby invite any PvP streamers to participate as long as they meet the requirements. Please. Operator is standing by.

Beuler.......

Archived