Pre-Release Streaming Weekend Event -- A18 edition

Roland

It seems many streamers need to talk constantly (without having to say much) which makes listening to them even worse than listening to sports commentators.

And many additionally act like the energizer bunny on cocaine: "Oh my god, I found a needle. What a find, I'm so happy. Oh look that zombie stumbled. HAHAHAAAA". They really are the worst.

Do you know any exceptions ? Then I might agree.

Everyone defines fun differently. But the fact is that the group of people who do find it fun even as you have described is growing. <shrug>

When I watch gaming it is usually on youtube and it is usually to get information about a game I am interested in. I'm not concerned with the personality of the gamer-- I just want to see footage.

I have limited tolerance for live streams with larger than life personalities. Those can be fun for a short while but can get grating like you say. The only live stream I have ever watched in its entirety was the recent Hunger Games event. That was a lot of fun to watch.

I look for short to non existent intro graphics. That and 5 minute preambles telling me what they're going to show me... This isn't a ♥♥♥♥ing essay, get to it!

And I don't care about your blender skills!

Oh, and if you want me to like and subscribe, don't beg me to... We all know where the ♥♥♥♥ing button is...

I look for short to non existent intro graphics. That and 5 minute preambles telling me what they're going to show me... This isn't a ♥♥♥♥ing essay, get to it!

And I don't care about your blender skills!

Oh, and if you want me to like and subscribe, don't beg me to... We all know where the ♥♥♥♥ing button is...

somebody is in a ♥♥♥♥ing mood...

Everyone defines fun differently. But the fact is that the group of people who do find it fun even as you have described is growing. <shrug>

When I watch gaming it is usually on youtube and it is usually to get information about a game I am interested in. I'm not concerned with the personality of the gamer-- I just want to see footage.

I have limited tolerance for live streams with larger than life personalities. Those can be fun for a short while but can get grating like you say. The only live stream I have ever watched in its entirety was the recent Hunger Games event. That was a lot of fun to watch.

Wahhh, what hunger games event? Vid link please!

Man I wish I could miss this many targets and still have a job.

They haven't missed the target. The advertisement is that experimental will drop after the streamer weekend. The date of the streamer weekend has not been set up, ergo, no target missed ;)

Sounds like you guys need to hire a project manager.

Depends on what problem you are trying to solve.

Roland,

Do you feel Oct 4th is solid enough to justify requesting off work that following Monday?

We're dealing with friggin TFP here. No.

;)

It seems solid but so did Sept 20th a month ago. I would've taken off work for this coming Monday based on the confidence coming from the devs last month about this weekend. So....

Have people make a video for a update that took another 2 months. Hype built and killed in that time span. Hence why even if I had the following on Twitch I would not put myself out 2 month in advance. All it does is frustrate the community thinking its actually soon. Maybe actually coordinate with the update a week or two out not frigging months

Have people make a video for a update that took another 2 months. Hype built and killed in that time span. Hence why even if I had the following on Twitch I would not put myself out 2 month in advance. All it does is frustrate the community thinking its actually soon. Maybe actually coordinate with the update a week or two out not frigging months

Sorry for your frustration man. It really is soon starting now.

Archived