Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

This mod is amazing. The slowed progression makes the game fun for a lot longer.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but anytime I scrap items that would normally scrap into scrap iron, they scrap into mechanical parts. I started having this issue after I bought the "Do It Yourself" perk. Is this a bug or a feature of the mod?

Windows 10 just updated, now I can not run the mod through the launcher. Anyone else having this crazy shenanigans ?

Had the same issue using Fall Creator version. Found that the latest update had installed two items and I could not even launch vanilla anymore. Removed one of the two and could launch. YMMV.

Patch: 2.11.05 The "Zombies Ate 2.11.04" Edition No Wipe Needed Required File Updates - XML

-Massive Localization Fixes

-Fixed Boomstick Not Being Assembled

-Fixed XP Bug on Food Items

-Fixed Machete Blade Recipe Again

-Fixed Probability for Auger Schematic

-Mechanic fixed so that he is faster and does more ranged damage.

-Fix for iron scrapping to Mechanical Parts when learning the Mechanical Parts recipe

-Added an Admin Bucket which can pick up and deposit water

-Commented out the Halicopter Recipe on MP version since it does not work in MP. It is still craftable in SP versions

-Removed some junk loot to make way for better looting.

-Sticks are still not a recipe and you must scrap wood for sticks

-Decreased Padlock and flashlight loot

-Hands replaced by goo. If your goo runs out Dogs become Seals and will sing Beatles songs to you

-Charcoal is now craftable and has a longer burn time then its ingredients.

-Adjusted Sounds All Around. Terrors should be lower, Augers and Chainsaws should be quieter. Unfortunately Wind is hardcoded.

-Cars now Take 30 Days to Respawn after being destroyed

-----------------------------------------------

First let me say Happy Holidays to everyone. I will be playing ketchup here and answering questions tomorrow. I have been SUPER busy working on 3.0. And with that development I wanted to bring some much needed fixes to you guys to make this run a bit more stable. We now have a test server up and running, and are in the process of a massive weapon and progression overhaul. Progression will be LESS complicated in 3.0, and also LOT of descriptions getting updated with proper instructions on what to do. We are also adding new models I have purchased and there will be a complete loot rebalance, new mechanics and new surprises.

A special thank you to all who have supported us. You guys are amazing and we look forward to anew year of trying to bring you more of what you want. New videos by MM have me VERY excited and already planning out new ideas for 17! Look for 3.0 sometime after New Years in late January or so. I will keep everyone updated. To chat personally with me and the Mod Team and others or to ask any questions please make sure to head to our Discord where I am at usually all day.

Ravenhearst Discord

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

-Hands replaced by goo. If your goo runs out Dogs become Seals and will sing Beatles songs to you

haha keep it up and is anyone having problems with Zs spawning in there base LCb supposed to stop that it was a late/early bug in A15/A16 maybe you have same bug now it started about 4 patches ago

Yes, new patch!

Jax, thanks for all the fantastic work you and your players do to improve the mod. Me and my girl really love it! I hope you get some well deserved rest too during the holidays. We're happy to wait for as long as it takes for version 3.0, as this current version is so much fun for us!

I do have one question: where does the name Ravenhearst come from? :)

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!

haha keep it up and is anyone having problems with Zs spawning in there base LCb supposed to stop that it was a late/early bug in A15/A16 maybe you have same bug now it started about 4 patches ago

Bedrolls are supposed to prevent spawning. Though, mileage with that may vary.

keep it up and is anyone having problems with Zs spawning in there base LCb supposed to stop that it was a late/early bug in A15/A16 maybe you have same bug now it started about 4 patches ago

The claim block does not affect spawning, only the sleeping bag. I do not have such a mistake, because I use a sleeping bag at my base.

just to reiterate what others said, the land claim block has NEVER been a zombie blocker, just the sleeping bag.

default is a 15 block radius/bubble around the bag. it is NOT bedrock to sky.

the sleeping bag will ONLY block sleepers after you've cleared the volume properly, and at that it's buggy.

that's vanilla game mechanics, and still a work in progress.

@Jax - possible significant bug!

Has anyone encountered the problem where the game will advance your level significantly?

I was playing along happily and reached level 67. I checked my skill point balance and had about 70 saved up. I was working toward level 80 to unlock a bunch of things.

I just checked again and I am now at level 100 with 842 skill points! Between checking at level 67 and checking just now, only about 15 minutes of gameplay elapsed. I don't know if it's coincidence, but in those 15 minutes was the first time I advanced "Electric Tools" from 1/100 to 2/100 with an Auger while mining and "Cooking" from 1/100 to 2/100 with a Meat Stew.

I guess what I will do is just make note of +33 levels and +770 skill points and subtract that to obtain my "real" level, unless someone else has a better fix?

Edited by Loftus (see edit history)

Can't join a MP server

Hi guys!

Need ur help.

I cannot enter to my friends server. We are 7 players...and the server is 10 days old...

I can play SP... but when I try to join to our server.... just get into a loop of errors

I wanna know if this is a local issue, or a server issue (im the only one with this error, and i was playing normally til last nigth).

1869834671_Capturadepantallade2017-12-2321-15-43.jpg.20483dd673b98cf25c2ae571c852a551.jpg

error.jpg.3b546a3e2774307811bd0acb189ad777.jpg

Edited by WinterCult (see edit history)

mmm there is no cooking 1/100 anymore, are you on an older version?

You're right. Cooking is 1/10 - but for some reason while cooking a Meat Stew, it advanced that skill from 1/10 to 2/10.

There is a glitch somewhere, I gained +33 levels and +770 skill points instantaneously somehow.

This is on version 2.11.05.

Patch: 2.11.05 The "Zombies Ate 2.11.04" Edition No Wipe Needed Required File Updates - XML

-Massive Localization Fixes

-Fixed Boomstick Not Being Assembled

-Fixed XP Bug on Food Items

-Fixed Machete Blade Recipe Again

-Fixed Probability for Auger Schematic

-Mechanic fixed so that he is faster and does more ranged damage.

-Fix for iron scrapping to Mechanical Parts when learning the Mechanical Parts recipe

-Added an Admin Bucket which can pick up and deposit water

-Commented out the Halicopter Recipe on MP version since it does not work in MP. It is still craftable in SP versions

-Removed some junk loot to make way for better looting.

-Sticks are still not a recipe and you must scrap wood for sticks

-Decreased Padlock and flashlight loot

-Charcoal is now craftable and has a longer burn time then its ingredients.

-Adjusted Sounds All Around. Terrors should be lower, Augers and Chainsaws should be quieter. Unfortunately Wind is hardcoded.

-Cars now Take 30 Days to Respawn after being destroyed

-----------------------------------------------

First let me say Happy Holidays to everyone. I will be playing ketchup here and answering questions tomorrow. I have been SUPER busy working on 3.0. And with that development I wanted to bring some much needed fixes to you guys to make this run a bit more stable. We now have a test server up and running, and are in the process of a massive weapon and progression overhaul. Progression will be LESS complicated in 3.0, and also LOT of descriptions getting updated with proper instructions on what to do. We are also adding new models I have purchased and there will be a complete loot rebalance, new mechanics and new surprises.

A special thank you to all who have supported us. You guys are amazing and we look forward to anew year of trying to bring you more of what you want. New videos by MM have me VERY excited and already planning out new ideas for 17! Look for 3.0 sometime after New Years in late January or so. I will keep everyone updated. To chat personally with me and the Mod Team and others or to ask any questions please make sure to head to our Discord where I am at usually all day.

Ravenhearst Discord

The Walrus was Paul.

And BTW, /Mods/Ravenhearst/ModInfo.xml in the 21 Day Version still shows 2.0.13 and not 2.0.15. Not that it matters.

--Hated

I just went through the easiest Day 7 horde ever...so easy it was non-existent.

Has anyone else had this happen?

The only activity I've seen after my preparations was a wandering horde of 15, and 2 Gassers that I had to chase down for something to do.

I'm not the best at 7DTD so I have it set for walkers only so that the only things running are the custom mobs and ferals, but that shouldn't stop a horde night spawn.

I'm building my ass off, but I was kinda looking forward to the extra kills for leveling up.

As a sidenote I was in the Airport POI for horde night and as it's the first time even seeing that POI, I'm not sure if that is a factor or not.

You're right. Cooking is 1/10 - but for some reason while cooking a Meat Stew, it advanced that skill from 1/10 to 2/10.

There is a glitch somewhere, I gained +33 levels and +770 skill points instantaneously somehow.

This is on version 2.11.05.

Same here. Was cooking some soups and when I leveled from cooking 1 to 2, I was at Level 59 and jumped to level 96 and my points went from (46 - low 50s) to 886.

Now I have to keep track of my levels and points to keep my self on track of where I would be... :(

hi Guys

I want to be on the safe side and do not do anything wrong.

my question is how do I do an update to the current version on my server with Ravenhearst like now is 2.11.05

which files do I have to reload on the server.

Thank you so much for your help, and sorry for the not perfect English

how to create hidden doors to use with remote ?

hi ,

first : thanks a lot for your amazing work on this mod , it is simply perfect :-)

my question is : how to use remote and how to create hidden doors ?

thanks you very much and of course i wish a Merry Christmas to every body , hope you enjoy time with your family and friends ;-)