Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

- in the browser of the game, is there any chance to see, if a server is running ravenhearst? (not looking into joining a server on day 80, so I am basically looking for a Ravenhearst server with not so long an uptime)

I just rented a server on bluefang with the mod yesterday, its 100% fresh ( Since i dont got the mod working on my own pc yet )

Me and a friend are going to play on it and more players are more than welcome :)!

if u like to check it out search for DPS cheezehouse Ravenhearst 21 Days. Can also pm the ip and port if u cant find it somehow

need to find out how to install the mod correctly first, then I will look for that server - should I install dawn of the new apocalypse or the dedi 21 days file for this?

need to find out how to install the mod correctly first, then I will look for that server - should I install dawn of the new apocalypse or the dedi 21 days file for this?

Haha yeah i understand. Im still trying to get the mod running on my own pc too.

Ive read most of the posts here and from what ive read u should install the 21 days dedi version.

If that doesnt work try the single player version ( so ive read here )

I just redownloaded everything myself and just tried to run the 21 days dedi version but im getting a object reference not set to an instance of an object error ...

So im trying the single player version now to see if that makes a diffrence

Haha yeah i understand. Im still trying to get the mod running on my own pc too.

Ive read most of the posts here and from what ive read u should install the 21 days dedi version.

If that doesnt work try the single player version ( so ive read here )

I just redownloaded everything myself and just tried to run the 21 days dedi version but im getting a object reference not set to an instance of an object error ...

So im trying the single player version now to see if that makes a diffrence

Trying to install now. What's your Steam name, if I may ask? If I am successfull installing that ♥♥♥♥, I'd add you if thats okay for you

YES!

Trying to install now. What's your Steam name, if I may ask? If I am successfull installing that ♥♥♥♥, I'd add you if thats okay for you

So a update: Downloading/Launching the SINGLEplayer version 21D worked for me! I joined my server and can see all the icons etc, all seems to be working fine !!

Ive sent u a PM too mate :)

So first off, I want to say thank you to all those that were involved with creating and testing this mod as I loved what I saw in the single player side of it. A fairly decent size group of friends are playing vanilla 7d2d and I'm getting them to swap over to this mod. I have a server I am currently setting up for public and my question is more so about the client side install of the mod.

When I started the mod before I played without EAC as it wasn't a big deal in single player. Now when I try to start the mod with EAC active I get a blank black screen but the normal menu style cursor. I looked online and they said to disable EAC which I know works cause that is how I played the mod before. So I guess my question is can this mod be ran using EAC or do I have to start my client 7D2D with the EAC disabled and run a EAC disabled server?

Maybe I just did something wrong with the install but just figured with most of you having your own servers or playing on them if you know the answer. I would prefer to run EAC but figure it shouldn't be that big of an issue as I plan to have my server managed by a bot which should be better than EAC.

Thanks for any feedback you can give and sorry if I wrote a book. Keep up the great work on the mod and the rest of you...slay those zombies!!!

successfully connected to your server. twas pitch black and I couldnt see a thing. What I really wonder about, though, difficulty level 6, is that intentional in a mod with quite some added difficulty to start with Oo?

Was it night time? becaus i dindt have a black screen.

Hahahaha no, no worries i havent tweaked the settings yet since im just able to join since a few hours. Going online now and tweak some settings :)

Hello

Can anyone say me where i can find zinc and copper?

From the MOD post:

-Redone Ores in Biomes. Made Biomes more important. Now you NEED to find other biomes and set up mining outposts. Snow gives more Potassium, Burnt gives more Coal and Fertilizer, Desert gives more Oil, All Forests give more Iron, Plains gives more Lead and Wastelands give Copper, Zinc and more chances of finding Diamonds. Gravel usually leads to veins but you may need to dig around a little to find an ore.

I love this mod so far, it's a great change of pace from vanilla. It's really brought me back to enjoying 7 days to die again.

I notice the 'headshots only removed' file mentioned isn't in the first post as of right now. Is that something I could easily turn off on my own. The only, tiny, downside I have on the mod is I love building traps and right now Zombies just walk over any spikes I lay down with impunity. I'm assuming that's because they're not doing head damage? If I could turn off headshots only this would be absolutely perfect for me.

Thanks very much for all the hard work.

I love this mod so far, it's a great change of pace from vanilla. It's really brought me back to enjoying 7 days to die again.

I notice the 'headshots only removed' file mentioned isn't in the first post as of right now. Is that something I could easily turn off on my own. The only, tiny, downside I have on the mod is I love building traps and right now Zombies just walk over any spikes I lay down with impunity. I'm assuming that's because they're not doing head damage? If I could turn off headshots only this would be absolutely perfect for me.

Thanks very much for all the hard work.

headshots only was removed. Thats why there is no longer a patch to remove it. They walk over the traps and should be taking damage, though it might be limited damage depending on the type of trap you are using.

So first off, I want to say thank you to all those that were involved with creating and testing this mod as I loved what I saw in the single player side of it. A fairly decent size group of friends are playing vanilla 7d2d and I'm getting them to swap over to this mod. I have a server I am currently setting up for public and my question is more so about the client side install of the mod.

When I started the mod before I played without EAC as it wasn't a big deal in single player. Now when I try to start the mod with EAC active I get a blank black screen but the normal menu style cursor. I looked online and they said to disable EAC which I know works cause that is how I played the mod before. So I guess my question is can this mod be ran using EAC or do I have to start my client 7D2D with the EAC disabled and run a EAC disabled server?

Maybe I just did something wrong with the install but just figured with most of you having your own servers or playing on them if you know the answer. I would prefer to run EAC but figure it shouldn't be that big of an issue as I plan to have my server managed by a bot which should be better than EAC.

Thanks for any feedback you can give and sorry if I wrote a book. Keep up the great work on the mod and the rest of you...slay those zombies!!!

you cannot run eac on mods like this.

if you are running the server for friends, put a good pw on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone one had trouble finding a chisel ?

Day 28 I think I saw one in a trader and ignored it. Now I'm visiting traders everyday to try and get one with secret stash 2.

How long do traders take to refresh the inventory?

when you're at the trader, it tells you days until refresh on the top of his screen. that said, they do not turn over entire inventories, including stuff you've sold them.

i just bought my chisel from a trader, also secret stash 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Once you select your class. Can you learn the stuff from the other classes later in game?

you scrap books you don't need for knowledge points, learn the research desk, combine the required points with ink in the desk and pick the class to craft.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello

Can anyone say me where i can find zinc and copper?

mining in the wastelands.

On day 14 now, about to have my second horde night. Observations so far:

* It's pretty much a must to scrap the +1 +1 skillbooks in order to get closer to open up a new class. I've scrapped books that weren't necessary from the start, after looting most of the townhouses in my local city, an entire Crack a book-tower plus half of a Higashi building, and I'm at 100 knowledge points now. Ink is no problem, research desk no problem. I'm afraid I might not have found a pen by the time i'm ready to become a farmer though. What are good containers to search for pens?

* Trees. I made a tree farm right after last horde night, so almost 7 days ago. They still haven't evolved to their second growth stage. Bug or feature? I did plant them before the plant timers were adjusted down for single player, but I didn't think the change affected trees? Is it 1 whole week per STAGE for trees? That's crazy. I'm on 120 minute days.

* Hit boxes. I saw there was a change for some of the new vehicle models and their hit boxes. I still have some vehicles that have no hit boxes at all. Specifically a couple cars parked outside my Crackabook building. Also, the iron axe seems wonky with hitting trees. It's not a big issue really, though.

* Minibike lag. Driving around on the mini-bike causes a lot of lag and stuttering. Any suggestions what settings I can turn down to make this a little better?

* Nights are still scary, even if I'm in a concrete base now.

* Double-barreled blunderbus helps a lot on early horde nights. :)

* I really like that you can just duct tape a flashlight to any(?) helmet to make a replacement for the mining helmet. I got a nice kevlar helmet with lights now. Which I'd known about it a little earlier, heh.

* I love this mod! For me, this is the perfect mix of all the mods I've tried so far. Keep up the good work guys! :)