Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

hey guys. loving the mod however i encountered an issue today.

There was a sudden storm here that cut power and now my save is crashing on Building Environment and giving me an "Array is our of range" error

Is there anything i can do to save the world as i had done a lot!

thanks for any advice

Driitz

if you can make a pastebin.com link of your output log (7daystodie_data folder) that would help them see if they can help you.

that stinks :(

might want to try to save back ups of your game when you're done playing each day

Great mod, need a bit more work

First let me say that I like the mod a lot! It added more variety to the game, more things to be afraid of, more things to manage, etc. However in my opinion few elements still need to be tuned and adjusted. I didn't play with all classes and didn't play for extended period of time. So can only speak about early - mid game phase.

Things that really do work:

• Need to scavenge for various things that can not be crafted at all or until much later in the game
  • Slowed progression without requiring too too much grind (like spam crafting)
  • New POIs, new zombies, new hazards (like radiation)
  • Lots more recipes for lots more optional things. Don't have to know them all use them all, but really nice to have options.
  • IMO new random world generation makes more interesting maps with more things to explore. More familiar profile without bizarre local mountain ranges.

Few things that I think could use some work:

• New wellness system heavily penalized early deaths. Not being able to raise wellness back up encourages recklessness. Why would I care about one extra death if I'm already at 70(80) health? Also this makes beer and coffee nearly useless.
  • Very grindy early game. Everything I do needs much more time and has much less return. Reduced resources make mining a chore. After beating on a rock for 1 minute I only get 20 small rock?! Found a treasure pile? Forget it! With scrap tools it will take 1/2 a day pounding to get few silver nuggets back.
  • Only one option for a starter class really - bowsman. I've tried bow, survivor, blunt weapons, and rifle classes for starting in my playthroughs. Survivor is mandatory for any real progression but offers no immediate benefits early game. Rifle class offers good immediate offense capabilities until ammo runs out. And easily surpassed by a lucky weapon find with abundant ammo boxes. Spiked club awesome against max 2 enemies without extra points in stamina regen.
  • Too many extra models with extra textures uses much much more RAM. I know they all look great, but think of people on lower spec PCs.

My suggestions to make this mod even better:

• Put wellness gains back. It will give players reason to stay alive even after dying. And will help with extra stamina for hand tools / weapons.
  • Allow iron/steel arrow crafting to any class (should probably gate it by archery skill) but not iron/steel arrow head crafting (exclusive to bow class). If I find/buy iron/steel heads from zeds/traders let me put it on the end of a stick.
  • Speaking of sticks, please put that recipe back. It's much easier to type "25" than right-clicking 25 times, assuming I even have inventory space. And much easier for people to find.
  • Give more useful early game things to other classes. Example 250 quality iron fireaxe & pick-axe to survivor. Hoe, shovel, along with 10 seed packs (that turn into at least 5 seeds not 1) to farmer.
  • Turn blacksmith station into a real anvil. It should take forged material to make stuff. Don't need yet another forge. Some items could even be crafted from scrap iron.
  • Headshots with 10x the bonus damage is way too much. Even vanilla gives "only" 6x damage. As others noted 200Q bow with stone arrows shouldn't be one-shotting tourists and big mamas.
  • Regular zeds should not be able to sense me through walls or meters of dirt. It's enough that they have increased vision radius.
  • Since you moved augers into it's own "electric tools" skill tree, at least give it Miner69'er bonus (if possible). I'm guessing this is to avoid rapid level-up in mining. Or create separate "Power Tools" skill for chainsaw and augers with increased damage and return (don't think adding one more 69'er like skill is good). Reduce XP required for construction tools (since can't use chainsaw for power leveling).
  • Increase resource block returns. Small returns just makes it much more difficult to get rare resources in big enough quantities. Don't limit your mod to scavenge only game play.
  • Might want to add infection as mutex to the messy/dirty debuff.

And one last thing, I know it's not as cool, but can we have a version without extra 3d models (like old cars, tracks, etc) that are not mandatory but take so much memory that it's getting really hard to play this mod for any extended period of time.

I really like to see this mod get more and more popular. And expand vanilla game. Keep up the good work!

First let me say that I like the mod a lot! It added more variety to the game, more things to be afraid of, more things to manage, etc. However in my opinion few elements still need to be tuned and adjusted. I didn't play with all classes and didn't play for extended period of time. So can only speak about early - mid game phase.

Things that really do work:

• Need to scavenge for various things that can not be crafted at all or until much later in the game
  • Slowed progression without requiring too too much grind (like spam crafting)
  • New POIs, new zombies, new hazards (like radiation)
  • Lots more recipes for lots more optional things. Don't have to know them all use them all, but really nice to have options.
  • IMO new random world generation makes more interesting maps with more things to explore. More familiar profile without bizarre local mountain ranges.

Few things that I think could use some work:

• New wellness system heavily penalized early deaths. Not being able to raise wellness back up encourages recklessness. Why would I care about one extra death if I'm already at 70(80) health? Also this makes beer and coffee nearly useless.
  • Very grindy early game. Everything I do needs much more time and has much less return. Reduced resources make mining a chore. After beating on a rock for 1 minute I only get 20 small rock?! Found a treasure pile? Forget it! With scrap tools it will take 1/2 a day pounding to get few silver nuggets back.
  • Only one option for a starter class really - bowsman. I've tried bow, survivor, blunt weapons, and rifle classes for starting in my playthroughs. Survivor is mandatory for any real progression but offers no immediate benefits early game. Rifle class offers good immediate offense capabilities until ammo runs out. And easily surpassed by a lucky weapon find with abundant ammo boxes. Spiked club awesome against max 2 enemies without extra points in stamina regen.
  • Too many extra models with extra textures uses much much more RAM. I know they all look great, but think of people on lower spec PCs.

My suggestions to make this mod even better:

• Put wellness gains back. It will give players reason to stay alive even after dying. And will help with extra stamina for hand tools / weapons.
  • Allow iron/steel arrow crafting to any class (should probably gate it by archery skill) but not iron/steel arrow head crafting (exclusive to bow class). If I find/buy iron/steel heads from zeds/traders let me put it on the end of a stick.
  • Speaking of sticks, please put that recipe back. It's much easier to type "25" than right-clicking 25 times, assuming I even have inventory space. And much easier for people to find.
  • Give more useful early game things to other classes. Example 250 quality iron fireaxe & pick-axe to survivor. Hoe, shovel, along with 10 seed packs (that turn into at least 5 seeds not 1) to farmer.
  • Turn blacksmith station into a real anvil. It should take forged material to make stuff. Don't need yet another forge. Some items could even be crafted from scrap iron.
  • Headshots with 10x the bonus damage is way too much. Even vanilla gives "only" 6x damage. As others noted 200Q bow with stone arrows shouldn't be one-shotting tourists and big mamas.
  • Regular zeds should not be able to sense me through walls or meters of dirt. It's enough that they have increased vision radius.
  • Since you moved augers into it's own "electric tools" skill tree, at least give it Miner69'er bonus (if possible). I'm guessing this is to avoid rapid level-up in mining. Or create separate "Power Tools" skill for chainsaw and augers with increased damage and return (don't think adding one more 69'er like skill is good). Reduce XP required for construction tools (since can't use chainsaw for power leveling).
  • Increase resource block returns. Small returns just makes it much more difficult to get rare resources in big enough quantities. Don't limit your mod to scavenge only game play.
  • Might want to add infection as mutex to the messy/dirty debuff.

And one last thing, I know it's not as cool, but can we have a version without extra 3d models (like old cars, tracks, etc) that are not mandatory but take so much memory that it's getting really hard to play this mod for any extended period of time.

I really like to see this mod get more and more popular. And expand vanilla game. Keep up the good work!

This is great feedback. I will touch on some of the things mentioned here.

Oddly enough our progression file got severely screwed. Some of our perks are well above what vanilla gives. This will be fixed in 3.0. That means in reality you are actually harvesting MORE in the long run. The issue I think you are seeing is that the tools have slowed in progression. This is by design of course, to prevent huge mega bases from being a thing early game and also to extend the life of the game.

Your issue with Survivor is exactly why i did it that way. A tough choice to make. You LOVE bows, but see survival as vital. So which do you take. Believe it or not there are some who swear by Blades and rifles. It's all about choice and it's cool if you see no benefit in some of them, but others do and those who like Blades etc have given their feedback on what to do to make those classes desirable for them.

Zombies having increased vision. That's an unfortunate by product of vanilla coding. You cant increase one without increasing the other. I would rather have zombies sense you in dirt than have zombies that are stupid easy to kill. Hopefully this changes a bit when AI is worked on.

Block resource returns were balanced over MONTHS of feedback, noo joke. We went in every direction and finally settled on this one. Scavenging is a huge part of this mod, heck I should have called it Scavengehearst. We will be adding more scavenge only items in the future.

I agree on adding a power tools perk, but that has to wait for 3.0 and the progression reshuffling. I also have mutexed the buffs properly for the next patch.

We have done some slight wellness adjustments in this next patch, but allowing wellness gains by a large margin early on seems to promote reckless gameplay and no sense of real loss. Now people HATE when they die because wellness is truly a bitch to gain back. The way it SHOULD be death should never be a band aid to fix a problem. It should have consequences.

Stick recipes are gone. I like the idea of arrow crafting, i will have to think more on it BUT by doing so you also cheapen the bow class slightly and that was an issue you had with other classes. There has to be risk/reward in every choice. In my mod classes aren't a leg up, it actually is supposed to influence gameplay by giving bonuses in some areas but limiting you in others.

Models are getting optimized a bit more soon. So hopefully this helps with things. I'm maintaining several different versions now and the models are what separates us in a way i think. Creating a vanilla version would be a lot of work.

I agree with headshots. All that will be addressed in the 3.0 rebalance. That kind of balance only comes through long term play and feedback and we plan to address it.

Awesome feedback and some good ideas in there. Thank you very much for leaving it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Plants have decreased in grow time from 360 minutes a stage to 300 minutes a stage, 5 to 2.5 days per stage, depending on your day length.

Next patch will lower grow times for the SP versions a bit. That was balanced for server play.

Thank you

Try this:

MAC Install -

1) Uninstall 7dtd. Open Finder, from taskbar choose Go -> Home. Open Library -> Application Support -> Steam -> steamapps -> common. Delete 7 Days to Die folder. Reinstall 7 Days to Die.

2) Unzip downloaded mod. Open unzipped folder. You should see 4 folders: 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, Data, and Mods. I will be referring to this as a “home screen”.

3) Open Steam. In your games Library, right-click 7 Days to Die and choose Properties from the drop-down menu. Choose the LOCAL FILES tab and choose BROWSE LOCAL FILES.

4) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the Mods folder to this location.

5) Open 7DaysToDie_Data -> Managed.

6) Right-click 7DaysToDie.app and choose Show Package Contents. Here you should see 2 folders: Contents and Data. This will be the other “home screen”. 7) Open Contents -> Resources -> Data -> Managed.

8) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the .dll files into this location. Mac OSX will ask if you want to keep both or replace. Choose replace.

9) Navigate back to each home screen.

10) Drag-and-drop the 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, and Mods folders into this location.

11) Open the Data folders in each location. You will see there are Config, Prefabs, and UMATextures folders in each.

12) For each of these three folders, open up its corresponding folder so you can see the contents. Drag-and-drop the mod’s contents into its respective folder. For duplicate files, mac OSX will ask if you want to Skip, Stop, or Replace. Check the “Apply to All” checkbox, then choose Replace.

13) Start 7 Days to Die and enjoy the mod!

Thank you very very very much for your explications. I make world for world your post and the game run very well.

i make an mistak, i'm put the files on managed folder into cantent->data->managed folder not in cantent->ressources->data->managed folder, and i don't copy 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, folders into steamapps->common->7Dysto dies folder.

thank you Very much again...

Thank you very very very much for your explications. I make world for world your post and the game run very well.

i make an mistak, i'm put the files on managed folder into cantent->data->managed folder not in cantent->ressources->data->managed folder, and i don't copy 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, folders into steamapps->common->7Dysto dies folder.

thank you Very much again...

It was another mac user who figured that out. It's stickied in the DONA discord, so I just posted it for you :)

Jax thanks again, really glad to see thinks I talked about already being in works. Can't wait to see what v3 is like.

First let me preface everything. This is mostly my opinion and definitely skewed from an average player. I'm playing 7 day horde version, on Survivalist difficulty with 16/24 horde size and 90-minute days. I'm the kind of player who will have minibike, auger, and concrete unlocked by day 7. And horde base upgraded to steel by day 14 (vanilla of course). All last playthrougths of the mod I did 2 hordes in one night with complete cleanup and reset by about 1-2:00am.

Progression in this mod almost felt as grind-y as valmod. With one major difference - no spam crafting. Would be great to keep it that way.

Wouldn't say I love bows, would prefer M25 sniper, but never found decent one in a wild yet. Plus not being able to repair it is a major show stopper. The realities are that bows are ranged weapon, easy to make, take easily craftable ammo, and don't use stamina while shooting. And with 10x the damage headshots are just plain OP. With vanilla level of damage they are more balanced. Crossbows would be better, if the ironsights wouldn't be so broken.

I'm completely cool with amount of resources from blocks, guess they just felt too small comparing to more advanced tools.

As for wellness, you right, vanilla levels are way too generous. But going to 1/10 of that is another extreme. However it will take some time to balance, and considering that it's going away completely in A17 slight increase as you promised would be perfect.

Agree that each class shouldn't be better or worse than all other classes, but provide unique set of perks at an expense of something else. However this is very difficult to accomplish. And really only applicable to games that lock you to that class for the duration of the game. With an ability to eventually learn all classes it becomes more of a decision based on starter perks and later game requirements. For example:

• One can go weeks before really needing to farm to satisfy increasing needs like paint and first aid bandage. Food isn't an issue really. However farming can be replaced by scavenging especially with increased mobility (fast minibike + lots of gas). Unless farming can give something far more superior.
  • Main survivor's perk of creating your own tools won't be relevant until much later into the game. Small quantities of jars that could be scavenged is enough for food, drink and even some glue. Using plastic bottles for water will take care of hydration needs, since teas are now irrelevant. Unless you start with some awesome tools that can last for a long time.
  • Ammo class again is not required from the start until I have lots more zombies and/or using turrets. Ammo boxes and traders will supply enough ammo for day-to-day needs. Not really sure what will make me pick the ammo class on day 1. A poop grenade that kills all zeds in 20m radius? :D

I would suggest not limiting this mod to scavenging only, keep other options valid. People already getting around requirement to loot by setting respawn times to 5 days. And finding few places with good loot that can be revisited over and over again.

Missing "Stick" Recipe HELP!

I created a server via the launcher and at the beginning of server start there was a "stick" and it was craftable via wood (working as normal) -- However the past few restarts i've used via launcher same save and server the Stick is still in the game but its not findable; its not craftable but i can see it in recipes; how do i fix this issue? idk if its mod related or not but i was just throwing this out there to see how we can get this fixed and recraftable via the server!

FINAL patch of version 2.0. All future balances and additions will be included in 3.0 after the New Year which WILL require new saves. Still report any and all bugs and leave feedback as we head to the new year.

Patch: 2.11 No Wipe Needed Required File Updates - XML Icons and Models

-Converted All SDX Models from extending from Wood Block to its own block (Fixes upgrade issue on models and low health on them as well)

-Raised Shotgun Damage Slightly

-Added Scythe Recipe

-SP versions have had the dropped back despawn time reduced to 2400 seconds to prevent backpacks from never disappearing.

-SP Versions have had the crops time reduced a bit to compensate for days not running while offline. New Crop Times are 180 a stage so 360 total. Tree times have been reduced to 360.

-Changed all storage items to stronger material

-Added new Medicine Cabinet Storage

-Added First Aid Kit and Antibiotics recipes to Medic Class Only

-Removed first aid kit schematic from loot

-Added herbal antibiotics recipe to rare book loot

-Increased Salt yield and salt required in some recipes.

-Lowered some values for weapons in progression to vanilla. Some were ABOVE vanilla value. (This will eventually require a complete progression overhaul and a wipe in the future, adjusted values that would allow saves to not break for now)

-Added Cheeseburger gives slightly more Wellness than Hamburger

-Added Bread to Ham and Cheese Sandwich and increased Wellness slightly

-Removed legs from the game to increase tension and to allow potatoes to roll down hill faster than you can.

-Added Wellness to Pickles

-Reduced Arrow Damage on all bolts and arrows slightly but gave them progression. Stone/Iron/Steel/Modern is the proper progression for head damage.

-Rebalanced Blunt Weapons so they are more effective as you Progress.

-Added Wood Club to Medic Class Starting Kit.

-Zombie Health Increased SLIGHTLY (Like real slightly, 50 or so hp added)

-Feral zombies Health increased Slightly (roughly 100 more hp)

-Removed Dye Station Recipe, Assorted dyes from loot and all dyed clothing recipes (This will hopefully ease some of the recipe lag)

-Changed carrot plant models to a temporary one due to memory leak in the models

-Reduced texture size on classic cars, coffins, composter and more for optimization and smaller file sizes

-Added additional hitboxes on classic cars.

-Added some better stats to food made in the Stoves

-Increased cost of Class Papers to 175

-Increased cost of Skill Papers and removed the 1 Point Skill papers

-Removed several Vanilla deco blocks from recipes to assist with menu lag

-Removed All Vanilla clothing recipes that can be found in loot to help with Inventory lag.

-Added temporary Advanced Forge Model to replace the broken one

-Added fire to Blacksmith Station and Fermenting Barrel

-Removed Vibrators from the Streamer Friendly Edition

-Removed Children Zombies from Streamer Friendly Edition.

-Added Healing effects to the new Bed and Chair models

-Added Baseball Bat to sporting goods loot

-Reduced chances for treasure maps

-Removed cooking pot from some loot lists due to pots being everywhere.

-Removed stone from Blacksmith Station as it was unnecessary.

-Reduced Damage from Mines slightly

-Slightly Lowered Night Terror Health

-HOPEFULLY Lowered the noise of chainsaws and Augers

-Added Chainsaws to Electric Tools

-Added a Beaker to the Medic Class

-Added a 250 Stone Axe to Survival Class

-Removed Infected Survivor Zombie that may have been causing a server errors)

-Added some more loot to the Night Terrors.

-Increased stacks on some items to help with inventory lag.

-Added Mutex to Bite Mark and Messy (They will now cancel when Infected)

ANNOUNCEMENT: You may get NULLED when you log in to a save game. You MUST pick up your Blacksmith Station and REPLACE it down to fix this. Fire particles were added to it, and all previously placed Blacksmith Stations may NULL. No need to wipe just make your way to the station and replace it or break it and it will be fine.

If you wish to avoid this altogether browse to your blocks.xml and replace the AnvilBlock entry with this completely. Save your file and then upload it to your server or replace in your local game.

This will revert the flame particles back to none in the model

<block id="1630" name="anvilBlock">
	<property name="Class" value="Forge"/>
	<property name="Material" value="Mstone_scrap"/>
	<property name="MaxDamage" value="800"/>
	<property name="StabilitySupport" value="true"/>
	<property name="Shape" value="ModelEntity"/>
	<property name="Model" value="#anvilBlock?anvilBlockPrefab"/>
	<property name="Place" value="TowardsPlacerInverted"/>
	<property name="OnlySimpleRotations" value="true"/>
	<property name="IsTerrainDecoration" value="true"/>
	<property name="MultiBlockDim" value="2,2,1"/>
	<property name="ImposterDontBlock" value="true"/>
	<property name="DescriptionKey" value="AnvilDesc"/>
	<property name="RecipeList" value="anvilBlock"/>
	<property name="ActiveRadiusEffects" value="+heatSource(3)"/>
	<property name="Stacknumber" value="1"/>
	<property name="HeatMapStrength" value="1"/>
	<property name="HeatMapTime" value="1200"/>
	<property name="HeatMapFrequency" value="25"/>
	<property class="Workstation">
		<property name="CraftingAreaRecipes" value="anvilBlock"/>
		<property name="Modules" value="tools,output,fuel,material_input"/>
		<property name="InputMaterials" value="iron,stone,clay"/>
	</property>
	<drop event="Harvest" name="rockSmall" count="20" tool_category="Disassemble"/>
	<drop event="Destroy" count="0"/>
	<property class="RepairItems">
		<property name="forgedIron" value="20"/>
		<property name="wood" value="10"/>
	</property>
	<property name="TakeDelay" value="15"/>
	<property name="Group" value="Basics,Building"/>
	<property name="EconomicValue" value="214"/>
</block>

Edited by JaxTeller718 (see edit history)

Great mod, would love to get some feedback from other players, mostly who play SP, about horde nights, for me i feel they are a little too overwhelming if you go with the SP 7 day horde version, on day 28 i'm at level 83 and around 900-1000 zombie kills (i had to reset my character to fix the trap skill bug, so my zombie kill might be a little low), once the horde was over my shotgun turrets went through 1-1.5K shells i went through 600+ 7.62MM rounds on my AK and a couple hundred reinforced bolts and my zombie kill went to over 1250, i didn't get any melee kills since i build my horde base around a forge house and i don

't wanna go for cheeky poll defenses that zombies can't go through but you can kill them. Now i know the mod was build mostly around MP and no one (myself included) likes boring horde nights where you fall asleep while zombies die to your traps, however the sheer amount of zombies on later horde nights with tougher zombies now scares me a bit, my thought is if the zombie spawns could be stretched a bit over the night because so far my experience is hundreds of zombies non stop spawning until around 12-1AM and than suddenly it stops.

Once again great mod, and if my base falls, well than i failed and the zombies will take over the world :)

Maybe change the wording in the opening quest from "Craft Sticks" to "Scrap Wood to Sticks". Took me a fair while to figure that one out...lol

So far so fun Jax.

"Now that you have a melee weapon, you could use a ranged weapon. Gather wood, stone, plant fibers and feathers found in bird nests on the ground. Scrap wood into Sticks and use stones to craft Stone Arrow Heads.

Thats what it says in the quest. Unfortunately that little tag line you see in the Quest window where it says "Craft" etc, that cant be changed because it is attached to this

<objective type="FetchKeep" id="wood" value="10"/>
	<objective type="FetchKeep" id="yuccaFibers" value="3"/>
	<objective type="FetchKeep" id="feather" value="6"/>
	<objective type="FetchKeep" id="rockSmall" value="6"/>
	<objective type="Craft" id="woodenBow" value="1"/>
	<objective type="Craft" id="stick" value="6"/>
	<objective type="Craft" id="stoneArrowHead" value="6"/>
	<objective type="Craft" id="arrow" value="6"/>
	<reward type="Quest" id="quest_BasicSurvival7"/>

Would be amazing if there was a "Scrap" code that allows modders to choose Scrap as an option so actually scrapping would complete a quest. But scrapping is considered crafting by quests. Maybe we can nudge at Pimps to add a Scrap tag to quests?

Look forward to any opinions you may have. Did you get Dads UI to work with it? If you like I can make that happen for you, if you prefer to play it that way.

hey cool mod here thanks for working on it....

spawned in snow biome and i noticed invisible zombie ( i have seen this same zombie twice now ) maybe an issue with the textures as they look very strange sometimes flashing from visible to invisible not sure if this is intended ( only just started so will report any other strange things i find )

seems like there is a lot more zombies spawning around i am enjoying the challenge ( couple zombies spawning right on top of me but think this happen in vanilla version also )

that sounds like the UMA problem with texture settings too high. Try lowering the texture setting for UMA to half at least in video settings.

I have 16gb ram and run at half textures for blocks and uma

Hey, sorry to ask about this again, I've just loaded this mod up for the first time, within 5 minutes I've come across this flickering texture for zombies, they go from normal texture to completely invisible when I get close with just a shadow on the floor. I have 20GB RAM but also tried lowering all the graphic options just to see if they would appear normal but still the same thing happened.

MasterChorx - did you find a resolution for this? I'm guessing I've done something wrong to cause this, as even on all setting on the lowest was I having the same issue.

FYI - I installed via Spherii's mod launcher.

Edit - Sorry this now seems to be resolved. I read somewhere else about changing the Gamma Settings, then changing them back fixes the issue, so I loaded up the game again to try this, but it had sorted itself without me adjusting the Gamma. Turns out a simple Quit Game and Start-up again fixed this.

Edited by Ajbass (see edit history)

With frequent update many servers falls behind update schedule which resulting in joining an outdated server.

My question is.. when a client use the latest files and join the server that does not, which version the client will be playing(the local or server) or it will just conflict resulting in console errors eventually?

I created a server via the launcher and at the beginning of server start there was a "stick" and it was craftable via wood (working as normal) -- However the past few restarts i've used via launcher same save and server the Stick is still in the game but its not findable; its not craftable but i can see it in recipes; how do i fix this issue? idk if its mod related or not but i was just throwing this out there to see how we can get this fixed and recraftable via the server!

7228528ace.jpg

[*]Ammo class again is not required from the start until I have lots more zombies and/or using turrets. Ammo boxes and traders will supply enough ammo for day-to-day needs. Not really sure what will make me pick the ammo class on day 1. A poop grenade that kills all zeds in 20m radius? :D

ammo class is not a craftable class, which you would see in the actual research desk. it's automatically given to anyone who chooses a firearm class, unlocking the perk to be able to craft ammo. just the way it had to be done i guess.