Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

There are a few other things as well :) ..... like now if you drink Vodka, Whiskey, etc.... u dont get a glass bottle back, same with soups , no return of the bowls. Not sure if thats intended OR bug BUT if its intended to be more realistic or survival like , you wouldnt lose the bottle or bowl after eating :)

YES! I do not understand. To the same bowl it is impossible to produce in any class other than survival. It's an incomprehensible complication

Lock-picking in 4

I am sorry if this is covered somewhere but I am not seeing it. So, I am playing the 21 day horde on version 4 and can not lockpick a normal wooden door with the first quest line lockpick or lockpick kit. I have both in my belt and when I try to use the kit it tells me I don't have any wood to upgrade the door. I have about 400 wood in my backpack and be leave I shouldn't need it anyway. The only thing I can do to get through the door is break it down.

Any help would be amazing. Thank you all for such a awesome mod. I really love it.

I believe: lockpick only needs to be in inventory. wield kit and only click on locked doors that have no barricading. Just a plain locked door. It might work on plain metal locked doors as well. (sorry, I can't remember if it's a left click or right click)

I believe: lockpick only needs to be in inventory. wield kit and only click on locked doors that have no barricading. Just a plain locked door. It might work on plain metal locked doors as well. (sorry, I can't remember if it's a left click or right click)

Awesome. Thank you so much!!

-forged iron in forge require no tools to craft but in blacksmith forge requires crucible

-can smelt nails but can't smelt screws

-can't fix blacksmith forge, tried already with stone axe, claw hammer and wrench jumping around this forge

Water is much harder to find compared to vanilla, but almost always possible if you spend 1 day to this task.

1) Look for caves: small black areas on the map. Caves are quite hard to find on sight, they can be hidden in bushes, behind the rocks etc., but it's very easy to find them if you open the map.

2) Water tanks in plains biome can be seen very far, even from other biome. Each one has water puddle under them.

3) Blueberry bushes always have water near them.

4) Some (bigger) houses and certain POIs have bathrooms with water.

5) If you are in early game and very desperate for water to drink, you can dig snow in snow biome and melt it at campfire.

It is also possible to find something bigger, lakes for example. But they are very rare. Several days ago I found turtles in some random lake :eek-new: They are beautiful. And pretty sure I haven't discovered everything yet.

Water is much harder to find compared to vanilla, but almost always possible if you spend 1 day to this task.

1) Look for caves: small black areas on the map. Caves are quite hard to find on sight, they can be hidden in bushes, behind the rocks etc., but it's very easy to find them if you open the map.

2) Water tanks in plains biome can be seen very far, even from other biome. Each one has water puddle under them.

3) Blueberry bushes always have water near them.

4) Some (bigger) houses and certain POIs have bathrooms with water.

5) If you are in early game and very desperate for water to drink, you can dig snow in snow biome and melt it at campfire.

It is also possible to find something bigger, lakes for example. But they are very rare. Several days ago I found turtles in some random lake :eek-new: They are beautiful. And pretty sure I haven't discovered everything yet.

Thx for the answer. I know all the common tricks, except the one with blueberries. I needed the water for cleaning, drinking was no problem. Also I wondered about the fishing pole. What sense does it make, if you have no bigger open water? Also you can't transport water with buckets, because it's not possible to empty it.

So far it's a really good mod and I think it's hard enough without the water issue.

I exchanged the terrain and biome generator now to the one of clockwork orange. It's nicer and not so flat.

Is that only bad luck or is there really no water in this mod? Can't find even the smallest puddle. So you should rename it to Arrakis-Mod or something like this.

there's plenty of water seeds i've seen. most recently "countchocula" is the last one i saw.

So, Love this mod, been playing forever, hit a wall on the latest version.

Farmer Quest 13/14:

craft human turd 5

craft plant fiber 20

um there's one other thing that isn't craftable and i can't complete the quest.

For the love of all that is Fun and the Pimps, do not do "craft" quests of any kind beyond basic stuff we can craft in our inventory, we all hated staring at forges and fires in a13-15(also looking at you valmod!), please, I beg you make them gather quests!

-edit- I managed to somehow craft 3 of the 20 plant fibers in my normal playing, despite there not being an actual recipie for them!

Edited by Talonspad (see edit history)

Cant figure out how to make 9mm casings

Cant make 9mm casings. I have a blacksmith forge, has both brass and clay in it. I have a bullet casing mold inside the forge. And it has fuel.... I started off with the rifle class, so i have the first point in 9mm crafting given to me for free. Any idea what im doing wrong?

So, Love this mod, been playing forever, hit a wall on the latest version.

Farmer Quest 13/14:

craft human turd 5

craft plant fiber 20

um there's one other thing that isn't craftable and i can't complete the quest.

For the love of all that is Fun and the Pimps, do not do "craft" quests of any kind beyond basic stuff we can craft in our inventory, we all hated staring at forges and fires in a13-15(also looking at you valmod!), please, I beg you make them gather quests!

-edit- I managed to somehow craft 3 of the 20 plant fibers in my normal playing, despite there not being an actual recipie for them!

So you beat me to posting this, spent the last few hours trying to figure it out, and I did.

The issue is:

"Craft Human Turd - 0/5"

"Craft Rotten Harvest - 0/5"

"Craft Plant Fiber - 0/20"

The problem being only plant fiber is craftable, and that is by scrapping items where plant fiber is the first item in recipes. The other 2 items are only gatherable... and thus the solution.

In the quests.xml file you need to make a quick change and the quest is fixed...

<objective type="Craft" id="turd" value="5" />

changed to

<objective type="FetchKeep" id="turd" value="5"/>

The same change of "Craft" to "FetchKeep" needs to be made to "rottingHarvest" line and I also changed "yuccaFibers" line to keep with symmetry.

Cant make 9mm casings. I have a blacksmith forge, has both brass and clay in it. I have a bullet casing mold inside the forge. And it has fuel.... I started off with the rifle class, so i have the first point in 9mm crafting given to me for free. Any idea what im doing wrong?

Bullet casing crafting is a schematic you have to find

I really love this mod and for me and my dudes at our server it is the best mod we have ever played so far.

I got two questions:

Is there any patch in the pipeline which fixes the "suddenly-minor-infection-bug" ?

And what i have to do to get rid of the "out-of-jail" guys in the XML's ?

Keep up the good work and greetings from Germany.

I really love this mod and for me and my dudes at our server it is the best mod we have ever played so far.

I got two questions:

Is there any patch in the pipeline which fixes the "suddenly-minor-infection-bug" ?

And what i have to do to get rid of the "out-of-jail" guys in the XML's ?

Keep up the good work and greetings from Germany.

I wonder about those convicts and the one other little zombie that runs. The both seem to latch onto you and never give up. It's kill them or keep running. And I have yet to get one piece of loot from the convict. I should at least get the file he used to escape :D

I wonder about those convicts and the one other little zombie that runs. The both seem to latch onto you and never give up. It's kill them or keep running. And I have yet to get one piece of loot from the convict. I should at least get the file he used to escape :D

The thing is, we don't like those convicts because they are worsen the atmosphere for us. Really annoying these guys.

But we defenetly enjoying those little zombies which are beating up other zombies. They are nasty AF. Love them :highly_amused:

The thing is, we don't like those convicts because they are worsen the atmosphere for us. Really annoying these guys.

But we defenetly enjoying those little zombies which are beating up other zombies. They are nasty AF. Love them :highly_amused:

Yeah, those little ones are nice when they are beating up other zombies, but they suck when they turn their attention to me :D

mQeye3n.jpg

---

thank you everyone for all the support you give each other,

and welcome to join our discord for even more help, news etc!

6988d304f1.jpg

mQeye3n.jpg

---

thank you everyone for all the support you give each other,

and welcome to join our discord for even more help, news etc!

6988d304f1.jpg

So, is it intended that there is no "pre-buff" like "dirty" or something else that tells you -> it could be getting worse when still go on?

I was rage quiting yesterday because i got a minor infection 5 minutes after the buff "nice and clean" disapperead and thats all what was listed.

My Thoughts

1. I used to play True Survival all the time and the thing was...there was water around to take a bath. I love that you added that mechanic in your mod but maybe a tweak on stage times? due to the fact that large bodies of water being more limited compared to that mod.

2. Someone has probably suggested this but I'm late to the dance. Can average Joe be a special class for us single players. Maybe just a reduction in Class key crafting or a doubling of learning point given per level...or both.

Love this mod... Thank You so much for creating.