Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

Torches are animated, candles are not. Candles are much faster if you use a lot of them and you're playing on a potato.

So torches take more cpu juice than candles? Thank you for telling me that, as I didn't know. Though, now that I think about it, it makes great sense.

Quick! Which naturally occurring element will explode when it comes into contact with water?

Well, there is earth, water, air, fire, and aether. I'm a bit uncertain if the splash of earth on water is an explosion, otherwise it must be fire.

Magnesium (I think)... now I am not totally certain, but I believe that is correct.

You're thinking of Potassium, good attempt though, Magnesium does react with water :-)

- - - Updated - - -

How this kind of fish is called , I want one for my neighbour ? Actually two.

He was called Barry... he will be missed.

How this kind of fish is called , I want one for my neighbour ? Actually two.

He was called Barry... he will be missed.

I think someone should make a post with how many fish actually died in that explosion....and then make a post giving their names...

will everyone please stop sugar coating the truth! TFP team has taken the money and bought a secluded tropical island in uncharted seas. they have solar power, wind turbines and a natural water falls that is fed from a natural hot springs so they have hot water for their showers too.

they built an internet satellite and sent it into orbit before they left, thats how they can watch us all act crazy. so they are now happy on a quiet island with their families.

oh... they are busy scripting up the sequel "alive for 7 days" due out for EA in 2020 (it will not be voxel) :)

i'd make up more but brain hurts from thinking again.

Quick ! How much is 22 divided by 7 ?

Definitely less than 5!

- - - Updated - - -

Quick! Which naturally occurring element will explode when it comes into contact with water?

Sodium! But mostly when it's at room temperature.

Quick, why did the theory of eight quantum dimensions come after the movie: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension?

will everyone please stop sugar coating the truth! TFP team has taken the money and bought a secluded tropical island in uncharted seas. they have solar power, wind turbines and a natural water falls that is fed from a natural hot springs so they have hot water for their showers too.

they built an internet satellite and sent it into orbit before they left, thats how they can watch us all act crazy. so they are now happy on a quiet island with their families.

oh... they are busy scripting up the sequel "alive for 7 days" due out for EA in 2020 (it will not be voxel) :)

Can I get a ticket? Sounds like a great place to live with all the amenities included!

.. and IDK if it's not real! make it happen!

I bet they have lagless solar too!

@Kosmic, allocs on that team, what, you expected less :)

@Tin, sorry there is only 1 large ship and he stayed on island with them... nobody alive other than them know where this island is.

Once all the ice melts, sea level will rise 216 feet, submerging islands. Don't worry, the Red Bar will save them. It said so and never lies.

4!

You should always include "accurate" as a condition as well. Answered within 1 second of reading the post. Winning feels AWESOME!

You win a feral horde at 3:44AM PTS time. Enjoy ! Um, I forgot to buy presents..

Archived